Let's discuss about very detailed dreams....

xluferx

So did you guys have like very long and detailed dreams as if you were practically living another life until you woke up and felt lost?

Mine was like over a decade ago where I was practically in a kinda of anime life and plot, my memory is hazy but I do remember the important parts. Like one day I got a robot maid (don't judge me:blob_pout:) that helps around the house and teaches me a lot of things and a really great company, like you wouldn't notice she was actually a robot.
So one of those dream days we are going together on a bus to buy groceries(I think) and then several black cars surround the bus and people jump on the roof and pull us by force. We got pinned down and a female agent or something turned off my robot maid by putting something in her neck, it was heartbreaking to her a decaying 'Nooooo' until it went silent.:blob_no:

They took her away and I got throw off the bus and left behind.

I forgot more details but I got help to go wherever they took her and a long time inside that dream passed until I reached a very but very cold place, and I was at the skirts of a frozen mountain with a building at top.
So at that moment I started to feel hopeless like I wouldn't do it o it wouldn't matter if I tried. And jus tin that moment I woke up.:blob_shock::blob_pat_sad::blob_no::blob_teary:

I never saw that dream or her since then, I truly hate that I never had closure about it but man that dream felt so real, those people and those moments.

So whenever i remember that dream i feelna bit down

D

Deleted member 29316

Just a suggestion, why don't you try and make the conclusion yourself? Write it down. I think it'd be interesting to see you both together again. ❤️😁

xluferx

Just a suggestion, why don't you try and make the conclusion yourself? Write it down. I think it'd be interesting to see you both together again. ❤️😁
Honestly the idea came to mind many times but is just I don't know how to explain it like it would be forced because it didn't came out 'natural' if you catch what I mean

D

Deleted member 29316

Honestly the idea came to mind many times but is just I don't know how to explain it like it would be forced because it didn't came out 'natural' if you catch what I mean
Hmm...I do get it but, maybe the continuation won't be that forced if you write it down. Like do it as a short story/novel. I'm kind of interested to see you two together again.

There's something melodramatic about it, see?

Reactions: CL
D

Deleted member 29316

Mine would be...

There was a time when I decided to just drop drawing altogether and quit. Then a year later, I had this detailed dream about one of the characters I drew singing and pleading to me that I come back to drawing. We even held hands.

I had been drawing since then. That was in 2001.

Edit: the song is, How Can I Not Love You. I don't know but, ever since then, my heart had this bittersweet feeling whenever I hear that song. It's like I wanted to see that character again move on her own...sadly, she only exists in my imagination and paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I think i have a very detailed dream, two in fact but they have different settings though.

The first dream is just an alternate world, just that the gender is reverse and i was a popular girl who was ruling the school with my beauty. I have friends on both sexes and usually chat more with guys than girls. They were jealous but in fact, all of us are acting that way since i've been seducing handsome male students into making out with each other and me and the girls are actually in a cult to turn the men into homo and would fufill every fujoshi's dream of making the ultimate BL work. Which all the girls support and i woke up with a cold sweat....

Not gonna lie but as to how detailed that dream was, i never want to continue that dream.

The second would be that i started out as a baby in a fantasy world and had to grow up in a normal family of nobles. My father teaches me the sword and my mother magic and i sometimes sneak out to train on martial arts that was kinda like kung fu but with magic on it. I started growing into an adult and my father wanted me to register in a guild and a school which gave me a fake identity as an adventurer to let me experience what the world was. I made friends and even found myself a girl but i was dragged into a hero party with hot older women and they were task in beating the demon king.[To be continued]

The second one had more details than the first as it explained the complex of magic, how i actually felt the experience of fighting monsters, to how my day goes with my lover.

CL

Mine would be...

There was a time when I decided to just drop drawing altogether and quit. Then a year later, I had this detailed dream about one of the characters I drew singing and pleading to me that I come back to drawing. We even held hands.

Aww. :blob_aww:

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
So did you guys have like very long and detailed dreams as if you were practically living another life until you woke up and felt lost?

Mine was like over a decade ago where I was practically in a kinda of anime life and plot, my memory is hazy but I do remember the important parts. Like one day I got a robot maid (don't judge me:blob_pout:) that helps around the house and teaches me a lot of things and a really great company, like you wouldn't notice she was actually a robot.
So one of those dream days we are going together on a bus to buy groceries(I think) and then several black cars surround the bus and people jump on the roof and pull us by force. We got pinned down and a female agent or something turned off my robot maid by putting something in her neck, it was heartbreaking to her a decaying 'Nooooo' until it went silent.:blob_no:

They took her away and I got throw off the bus and left behind.

I forgot more details but I got help to go wherever they took her and a long time inside that dream passed until I reached a very but very cold place, and I was at the skirts of a frozen mountain with a building at top.
So at that moment I started to feel hopeless like I wouldn't do it o it wouldn't matter if I tried. And jus tin that moment I woke up.:blob_shock::blob_pat_sad::blob_no::blob_teary:

I never saw that dream or her since then, I truly hate that I never had closure about it but man that dream felt so real, those people and those moments.

So whenever i remember that dream i feelna bit down
Holy crap I had a good one. I was 18 or 19 maybe when this one happened.

Sorry its kinda long.

I dreamed I was in this weird, massive building complex. Somehow, without knowing how, I knew that it heavily resembled my middle school even though I hadn't been to that place in years and didn't really have any distinct memories that might have made me dream of it. I was tied up in one of the classrooms, not a room I had ever been in, and there was this girl in the room tied up with me. Somehow I had super strength or something and she started begging me to undo her ropes too. I've never met this girl before in real life, though in the dream I remember I could clearly see her face, hair, features everything. It was very realistic. Extremely so.

Anyways, I thought really hard about just leaving because for some reason, I felt like it was very dangerous to go with anyone else. I don't remember why I needed to "go" anywhere but it was just so important to me in the dream that I escape this building. I eventually got guilt-tripped by the girl into helping when she started crying. So we were running down the hallways looking for the exit. In real life, I know where to go to find the exit, but in the dream for some reason I got lost several times. Well, at some point we bumped into a guy who started chasing us. He actually kinda resembled the janitor to my high school at the time, which is ironic since in the dream this was my middle school. The only difference was he was taller and extremely skinny. Like sickly skinny. He had arms that were waaay too long and his head seemed narrower than normal. Anyway he chased us and as we were fleeing him, we managed to find the exit. The only problem is it was at the end of this very long corridor and my dream pursuer who was faster than us and was slowly gaining on us.

I knew he would catch us before we made it to the exit. We went for it anyway, and as luck would have it, (for me anyway), he caught us but grabbed the girl instead. She begged and pleaded for me to come back and help her but I was already at the door and no matter how much I argued with myself that I needed to go back and save her. I just couldn't make myself do it. So I left her behind. The exit empited out into the back of the school where a small parking lot was located. It was filled with cars which was weird since the school had been deserted of anyone but me, the girl, and our pursuer. Well, I took off fleeing through the cars when someone came out of nowhere and slammed into me. And I mean slammed into me.

They hit me so hard I crashed into a car and the car basically folded in on itself. Like, you know when you crush a soda can? Thats what this car looked like when I collided with it. And yet.....I wasn't hurt. Not a scratch. My clothes weren't even ruined. This eventually turned into a brawl where me and this guy were slamming eachother into the cars, throwing cars at eachother, trading punches and kicks. I mean straight up superhuman brawling. I was stronger than this guy but not by much, and the fight was pretty close even though I was landing more hits in. Eventually it occurred to me it was taking too long to win. I just knew reinforcements just as strong as this guy I was fighting would come. I somehow reasoned that I could fight maybe 2 or three more like him to a draw, but I also somehow in the dream knew that dozens and dozens were on their way, not just 2 or 3. I would be overwhelmed.

So I ended the fight by sending him flying with a car that I swung like a baseball bat and then while my enemy was getting up to continue fighting with me, I turned and ran into the forest. Funny thing is, there is no forest near this school in real life, but in the dream there was a deep, and dark one. It was also all wrong color wise. Some trees were normal dark green leaves, others had purple leaves, and other orange. I remember being so confused but also so paranoid because I expected to be ambushed at any moment. I got tired and got some water a stream, though the water ended up being a really bright lime-green color and that freaked me out. But I was so thirsty I didn't care.

Then this giant black bird landed on a tree above me. I honestly don't remember why, but for some reason I got so angry at this giant black bird. It was the size of a cow but was perched in a tree like anyother bird would be. It swooped down at me and tried to kill me after I had spent a few minutes cussing at it. So I found a rock somewhere, threw it, and the rock went clean through it like a bullet and killed the bird instantly while it was swooping down to try and attack me again.

Again I fled some more, something about the bird made me think something worse was coming though I can't remember why. I eventually met an old man and his grand daughter at this small village in the middle of nowhere in the forest, and for some reason in the dream, I suddenly KNEW this forest was the size of a continent and that villages just like the one with the grandpa and his granddaughter were fairly common. Which to me made the modern school with its cars in the parking lot....completely out of place. I even remember questioning that in my my dream.
Well, turns out I was "human, but not human" as the grandpa guy put it. Oh, he was a master swordsman...which was somehoe relevant but hell if i know why. He wasn't super strong though like me. That was apparently something unique to only me and anyone else who came out of "The Place of Lacking" which is what the school building I had woke up in was called by the grandpa and others from the village. I learned that others like me had fled that place and into the forest and had ended up in different villages all over. I was the first of my kind to appear in their village.

I never learned what the "Place of Lacking" actually was, or what I was, or even what the hell was going on. A lot more happened but it seemed to blur at this point, which I'm assuming was because I was starting to wake up or something. I was trained by the grandpa to wield a sword. There was some hint of the beginnings of a romance with the granddaughter though I woke up before anything serious happened between us. The last thing I remember was that a wandere entered the village, a regular human, not the "human but not human" thing I supposedly was. He was carrying word that the "Place of Lacking" had sent 4 or 5 "Others" into the forest "seeking something".

I have no idea what the "Others" were. In the dream, I had never been called that so apparently, it wasn't whatever I was, but I never did learn what they were or what these "Others" were seeking. I woke up. I remember being very upset when I woke up because I wanted to continue the dream. I wanted to be there, not where I was. Idk. I have no emotional responses to it now but I was upset for 2-3 days when I first dreamed it. That was not the only one, but one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had. I've had 3 others like it, though none resembling this one.

xluferx

Mine would be...

That was cute, reminds me of that small comic where the artist draws a stickman that keeps askimg him to improve and give her things and then tell him how much she loved him

xluferx

I think i have a very detailed dream, two in fact but they have different settings though.

The first dream is just an alternate world, just that the gender is reverse and i was a popular girl who was ruling the school with my beauty. I have friends on both sexes and usually chat more with guys than girls. They were jealous but in fact, all of us are acting that way since i've been seducing handsome male students into making out with each other and me and the girls are actually in a cult to turn the men into homo and would fufill every fujoshi's dream of making the ultimate BL work. Which all the girls support and i woke up with a cold sweat....

Not gonna lie but as to how detailed that dream was, i never want to continue that dream.

The second would be that i started out as a baby in a fantasy world and had to grow up in a normal family of nobles. My father teaches me the sword and my mother magic and i sometimes sneak out to train on martial arts that was kinda like kung fu but with magic on it. I started growing into an adult and my father wanted me to register in a guild and a school which gave me a fake identity as an adventurer to let me experience what the world was. I made friends and even found myself a girl but i was dragged into a hero party with hot older women and they were task in beating the demon king.[To be continued]

The second one had more details than the first as it explained the complex of magic, how i actually felt the experience of fighting monsters, to how my day goes with my lover.
That first dream somehow reminded me of that anime where that italy fujoshingirl constantly blush his male friends to do yaoi

xluferx

Holy crap I had a good one. I was 18 or 19 maybe when this one happened.

Sorry its kinda long.

I dreamed I was in this weird, massive building complex. Somehow, without knowing how, I knew that it heavily resembled my middle school even though I hadn't been to that place in years and didn't really have any distinct memories that might have made me dream of it. I was tied up in one of the classrooms, not a room I had ever been in, and there was this girl in the room tied up with me. Somehow I had super strength or something and she started begging me to undo her ropes too. I've never met this girl before in real life, though in the dream I remember I could clearly see her face, hair, features everything. It was very realistic. Extremely so.

Anyways, I thought really hard about just leaving because for some reason, I felt like it was very dangerous to go with anyone else. I don't remember why I needed to "go" anywhere but it was just so important to me in the dream that I escape this building. I eventually got guilt-tripped by the girl into helping when she started crying. So we were running down the hallways looking for the exit. In real life, I know where to go to find the exit, but in the dream for some reason I got lost several times. Well, at some point we bumped into a guy who started chasing us. He actually kinda resembled the janitor to my high school at the time, which is ironic since in the dream this was my middle school. The only difference was he was taller and extremely skinny. Like sickly skinny. He had arms that were waaay too long and his head seemed narrower than normal. Anyway he chased us and as we were fleeing him, we managed to find the exit. The only problem is it was at the end of this very long corridor and my dream pursuer who was faster than us and was slowly gaining on us.

I knew he would catch us before we made it to the exit. We went for it anyway, and as luck would have it, (for me anyway), he caught us but grabbed the girl instead. She begged and pleaded for me to come back and help her but I was already at the door and no matter how much I argued with myself that I needed to go back and save her. I just couldn't make myself do it. So I left her behind. The exit empited out into the back of the school where a small parking lot was located. It was filled with cars which was weird since the school had been deserted of anyone but me, the girl, and our pursuer. Well, I took off fleeing through the cars when someone came out of nowhere and slammed into me. And I mean slammed into me.

They hit me so hard I crashed into a car and the car basically folded in on itself. Like, you know when you crush a soda can? Thats what this car looked like when I collided with it. And yet.....I wasn't hurt. Not a scratch. My clothes weren't even ruined. This eventually turned into a brawl where me and this guy were slamming eachother into the cars, throwing cars at eachother, trading punches and kicks. I mean straight up superhuman brawling. I was stronger than this guy but not by much, and the fight was pretty close even though I was landing more hits in. Eventually it occurred to me it was taking too long to win. I just knew reinforcements just as strong as this guy I was fighting would come. I somehow reasoned that I could fight maybe 2 or three more like him to a draw, but I also somehow in the dream knew that dozens and dozens were on their way, not just 2 or 3. I would be overwhelmed.

So I ended the fight by sending him flying with a car that I swung like a baseball bat and then while my enemy was getting up to continue fighting with me, I turned and ran into the forest. Funny thing is, there is no forest near this school in real life, but in the dream there was a deep, and dark one. It was also all wrong color wise. Some trees were normal dark green leaves, others had purple leaves, and other orange. I remember being so confused but also so paranoid because I expected to be ambushed at any moment. I got tired and got some water a stream, though the water ended up being a really bright lime-green color and that freaked me out. But I was so thirsty I didn't care.

Then this giant black bird landed on a tree above me. I honestly don't remember why, but for some reason I got so angry at this giant black bird. It was the size of a cow but was perched in a tree like anyother bird would be. It swooped down at me and tried to kill me after I had spent a few minutes cussing at it. So I found a rock somewhere, threw it, and the rock went clean through it like a bullet and killed the bird instantly while it was swooping down to try and attack me again.

Again I fled some more, something about the bird made me think something worse was coming though I can't remember why. I eventually met an old man and his grand daughter at this small village in the middle of nowhere in the forest, and for some reason in the dream, I suddenly KNEW this forest was the size of a continent and that villages just like the one with the grandpa and his granddaughter were fairly common. Which to me made the modern school with its cars in the parking lot....completely out of place. I even remember questioning that in my my dream.
Well, turns out I was "human, but not human" as the grandpa guy put it. Oh, he was a master swordsman...which was somehoe relevant but hell if i know why. He wasn't super strong though like me. That was apparently something unique to only me and anyone else who came out of "The Place of Lacking" which is what the school building I had woke up in was called by the grandpa and others from the village. I learned that others like me had fled that place and into the forest and had ended up in different villages all over. I was the first of my kind to appear in their village.

I never learned what the "Place of Lacking" actually was, or what I was, or even what the hell was going on. A lot more happened but it seemed to blur at this point, which I'm assuming was because I was starting to wake up or something. I was trained by the grandpa to wield a sword. There was some hint of the beginnings of a romance with the granddaughter though I woke up before anything serious happened between us. The last thing I remember was that a wandere entered the village, a regular human, not the "human but not human" thing I supposedly was. He was carrying word that the "Place of Lacking" had sent 4 or 5 "Others" into the forest "seeking something".

I have no idea what the "Others" were. In the dream, I had never been called that so apparently, it wasn't whatever I was, but I never did learn what they were or what these "Others" were seeking. I woke up. I remember being very upset when I woke up because I wanted to continue the dream. I wanted to be there, not where I was. Idk. I have no emotional responses to it now but I was upset for 2-3 days when I first dreamed it. That was not the only one, but one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had. I've had 3 others like it, though none resembling this one.
Quite the ride you had

summervaca99

I love dream talk. I always write my weirdest ones down. Here are some of them >>

Attachments

• D44DDDBD-53C6-4E14-928F-E6BBC1BA1322.jpeg
    D44DDDBD-53C6-4E14-928F-E6BBC1BA1322.jpeg
    881.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 71D99F79-11C5-447A-B13A-41E5A99D22D8.jpeg
    71D99F79-11C5-447A-B13A-41E5A99D22D8.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 078513C4-11AB-48B4-8D5B-E0A178C0DF06.jpeg
    078513C4-11AB-48B4-8D5B-E0A178C0DF06.jpeg
    571.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 1988B92E-103F-4A65-BF4A-2B4FAB2109B1.jpeg
    1988B92E-103F-4A65-BF4A-2B4FAB2109B1.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 63
  • FF71C4F8-64F6-4CB2-A131-6D894758C52C.jpeg
    FF71C4F8-64F6-4CB2-A131-6D894758C52C.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 48

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
Quite the ride you had
Yeah. I once wanted to write a story based on it but just never did. I dropped the idea into a "Adopt-A-Plot" thread once on another site hoping someone would pick it up and do something with it.

Laeyioun

|Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|
I will try to remember the details of my horror dreams, and episodic dreams.

Usually I dream so much when I'm half-asleep half-awake throughout the night or a few hours/minutes into waking up.

But uhhh...... do wet/lewd dreams count 😆 I have some that are very detailed. Even one where I kissed my then-crush and I was on cloud-nine til I woke up

D

Deleted member 29316

That was cute, reminds me of that small comic where the artist draws a stickman that keeps askimg him to improve and give her things and then tell him how much she loved him
Any idea what the title of that work is? Thanks! 😁

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
That dream plot kinda went like wet dreams, but you remember the details so I guess its not.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My most recent one was about a zombie apocalypse, except I could also fly, so thankfully the zombies couldn't get me as long as I was in the air, but I was getting tired and hungry and lonely and not finding anyone/anything to satisfy those needs.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Oh yes I have, it was about............ What was it again? I'm sorry I forgot. 😅😅