Life appreciation post.

Napalm

Well, we all know how "Life sucks" "everything will end" "global warming is about to suplex us into oblivion." But I'm kind of tired of all of the doom and gloom type of shenanigans.

I am happy to be alive, just the fact that I am alive and am able to see my family and meet some friendly faces is just incredible.

This world is super amazing, have you ever looked at how the sun looks when it is close to setting? With the trees looking dark and swaying as their outlines are illuminated by the setting sun. Truly incredible.

Life is just awesome dudes, taking a step back like this and admiring it is really uplifting. And remember, no matter how terrible life may seem, you can overcome it. And then give the middle finger to the stupid idiot named depression, after all everyone does matter. You! The one who is procrastinating! You matter!

And you! The one who is playing gacha games! You also matter!

Anyways yeah, I like life, this sort of turned into a motivational post so I need to balance it out a bit. Haha you are a big dumb dumb.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
1640198135941.png

Napalm

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠀⠀⠀⣼⣶⣾⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣽⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠿⠟⠛⠳⠿⢟⡀⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣆⢧⣀⣆⢤⣾⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⡀⠻⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠸⠭⢛⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠀⠐⢒⣺⣷⠟⠛⣱⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠛⠛⢛⣠⡾⠏⠀⠈⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢉⠃⠀⢘⡧⣉⠻⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⢂⢔⣠⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡠⣠⠄⠀⠠⠍⢁⣸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⠄⠀⠀ ⡿⡿⢿⣯⠙⡻⣵⡶⣛⠁⢰⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠃⠀⢙⣿⡞⢙⣿⠟⠉⠀⠘⢉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣤⣴⠶⠃⠠⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠂

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Pretty sure the propagation of the narrative that life is depressing, is being propagated for the sakes of increasing profit. Because if person sad they will consume and spend cash, so let's keep them sad

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Well, we all know how "Life sucks" "everything will end" "global warming is about to suplex us into oblivion." But I'm kind of tired of all of the doom and gloom type of shenanigans.

I am happy to be alive, just the fact that I am alive and am able to see my family and meet some friendly faces is just incredible.

This world is super amazing, have you ever looked at how the sun looks when it is close to setting? With the trees looking dark and swaying as their outlines are illuminated by the setting sun. Truly incredible.

Life is just awesome dudes, taking a step back like this and admiring it is really uplifting. And remember, no matter how terrible life may seem, you can overcome it. And then give the middle finger to the stupid idiot named depression, after all everyone does matter. You! The one who is procrastinating! You matter!

And you! The one who is playing gacha games! You also matter!

Anyways yeah, I like life, this sort of turned into a motivational post so I need to balance it out a bit. Haha you are a big dumb dumb.
Nihilism is the world's worst write-off for being lazy, but hey if you want to be a cynical, spiteful person who yells at the world for how bad it is I won't stop because I am actually trying to go somewhere with my life. Yes, I know the world has a lot of bad but that doesn't mean you can't acknowledge that and still appreciate the nicer things life has to offer.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
The key to maintaining happiness I find, is to appreciate the simple and small things you have that often get overlooked. When the world gets too big and overwhelming, look to the small and the close.
And finding your duty in life.