Life is Unfair: Forum Mafia: Day 1

Agentt

Thighs
Note: The registerations for this game have ended. You can enjoy yourself at here

General Rules!!
0. Rules can be added and removed when deemed necessary.
1. Follow this Forum's General Rules for posting.
2. Do not discuss the game outside the game thread while the game is ongoing.
3. Do not edit your posts after writing them, period.
4. Do not act against your win condition. Voting yourself is considered as going against your win condition.
5. Do not use any sort of code or encryption during the game. Signals are allowed (e.g. when I say "x" I mean "y"), but any sort of hidden message that requires a cipher to read, or otherwise hidden message is not allowed.
6. Do not quote, screenshot, or otherwise post any messages received from the game master or anything related to the game anywhere as long as the game is ongoing.
7. This is this game's hosting color. It’ll make GM posts more noticeable. Do not use that color unless you absolutely need to.
8.1. Pretending to break any rule will be treated as if you broke that rule.
8.2. Breaking any rule intentionally will result in an instant modkill and getting blacklisted from my future games.
9. All warnings are of the same kind. Gather three warnings, and you will be either subbed out or modkilled.
10. No angleshooting. Obtaining and using information from outside-game sources (e.g. "last activity", "last seen", "likes") are forbidden.
11. All who has made less than 10 game-relevant posts at EOD will gain a warning.
12. All who does not vote at EOD will gain a warning.

Special Mechanics
1. The condition to win for all the fractions is to survive till one of the fraction gets wiped out.
2. The town starts off at an unfair position. If they suffer from the worst luck, they can lose right after night 1.
3. The day lasts 48 hours. Night lasts 24 hours.
4. Wills are allowed upto 100 words.
5. You can cut the day short if majority of players vote against someone.
6. In case of a tie, no one will get executed

The game shall start when @Nep @Anon2021 @Leficios @PeacefulMyst @Aaqil @Jailbreak571 confirm that they understand their role

Last edited:

Aaqil

Cookies!
aaqilWave.png
:blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
The next one who will post here will be my primary suspect for now.