Lingua Witch's Academy

Euphoria723

Spell: Lucifer cast a Linear Light Beam with energy from the star.

Word Choice:
Linear, Beam, Star, Energy, Cast
[Spell Acquired: Linear Light Beam]

Last edited:

Euphoria723

The Third Spirit
In his off time and every chance he gets, Lucifer likes to go into the forest to find a new spirit. He explore the forest corners and niches, not missing any. He occasionally look at the book in his hand for tips of finding a spirit he wants.

Finally in a inconspicuous corner near a tree, Lucifer saw a small hole that could fit a small woodland creature. Just this moment, a snow white rabbit with jewel red eyes and a red flame insignia popped out. He smiled friendly and reached out his hand for the rabbit to sniff. Jade Rabbit, just what he's looking for.

These are friendly but proud creature that's associated with the moon. This is why they are sometimes called the Moon Rabbit. The Jade Rabbit seems to quite like Lucifer as it licked his fingers with it's tongue.

Lucifer bit his right index finger to squeeze out a drop of blood to propose forming a contract. The creature agreed.

[Spirits Acquired: Jade Rabbit]

Word Inventory: (Find) | Float | Infect | Cart | Baby

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Spell: Lucifer casted a Linear Light Beam with energy from the star.

Word Choice:
Linear, Beam, Star
[Spell Acquired: Linear Light Beam]
Euphoria-chan! You’re missing words — you need “Light” and “Energy” to make this spell, but you don’t have them!

Euphoria723

Euphoria-chan! You’re missing words — you need “Light” and “Energy” to make this spell, but you don’t have them!
oh :oops: ill just leave it there and edit it when i do have them and also edit my spell inventory

Euphoria723

is it ok if i edit the first letter l and the last letter t?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mel (daily words!):
  • During class, many students were texting each other, so phones were banned.
    • Alive / Ban / Brink
  • Instead of doing supplementary homework, she went to play in the forest
    • Suburb / Supplementary / Publicity
  • She spilled coffee on her papers and it turned brown.
    • Employee / Mobile / Brown
Word Inventory: Echo, Fantasy, Roll, Dozen, Absent, Ankle, Edge, Control, Devote, Rice, Ban, Supplementary, Brown
Spell Inventory: n/a

Megurashimono

Reinhart Daily Words

• Insistence
• Prey
• Treaty ←

During the class, Reinhart wondered if there would be lessons about the treaty between the spirits and humans.

• Expose
• Cooperation ←
• Circulation

While walking on the forest, Reinhart wondered if he found his first spirit, how would the cooperation between them would run? Is it good or bad?

• Transaction ←
• Sniff
• Stride

Practicing Magic, Reinhart saw two dubious students in the distance. They were in the area that was shady and dark. Is there some kind of illegal transaction that was going on?

Word Inventory:

Register, Discover, Fiction, Deficiency, Treaty, Cooperation and Transaction

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Update:

I added a rule change that you can set the word generator to nouns / adjectives / verbs if you are looking for a particular part of speech.

The reason for this is because it feels like generator rarely gives verbs... which is troublesome for making spells. So now you should be able to roll for verbs.

Euphoria723

Daily Words
Since class hasn't started yet, Lucifer read a chapter in a book about how to recover from poison spells.
  • (Recover) | Release | Resist
After class, he explored some of the forest's signature spots.
  • (Signature) | Health | Camera
Lucifer look through his assignment after school and started practicing some of those magic.
  • (Assignment) | Energy | Honey

Euphoria723

Words Inventory: Humor | Litigation | Swell | Scan | Sword

Lucifer was practicing magic by the river when he met his new companion. It was a spirit carrying two swords in his hand. The spirit had insisted that he duel with him to see who wins. It could tell that Lucifer is a swordsman just by looking at him.

Wanting to attain the spirit's approval, he agreed. Lucifer summoned his sword from his storage ring and immediately went into action. The blades collide again and again until a winner is decide.

Lucifer won the battle by hitting away the spirit's two swords with his own. Spirit look very satisfied with the battle and acknowledge the skills with a few words.

"Who are you anyways?" Lucifer finally asked.

"I'm a sword spirit," the Spirit answered. "And in the future if you need me, I'll enhance your sword in battle."

"Thanks."

And just like that, their contract was formed. Both parties seems content.

[Spirits Acquired: Sword Spirit]

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Spell Creation
Lucifer read directions from a spell book and cast a star beam spell. Then he fired an energy beam.

OOC: did i do this spell correctly? or do i need a few more words?
So spells should basically describe what it does. After you make the spell, you can recite it and it activates.

For example:
  • Star Beam Spell: "A beam of light shines from my wand." (Beam / Light / Shine / Wand)
  • Burning House Spell: "Your house lights on fire." (House / Light / Fire)
  • Talking Cat Spell: "My cat speaks English now." (Cat / Speak / English)
After you make the spell, you can reuse it as much as you want.

However, the spell should describe how it works.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mel (daily words!):
  • Mel glimpsed someone passing notes during class
    • Golf / Glimpse / Misery
  • She ate snacks in the forest
    • Elephant / Tropical / Snack
  • Her homework got a poor evaluation
    • Chimpanzee / Evaluate / Nuclear
Word Inventory: Echo, Fantasy, Roll, Dozen, Absent, Ankle, Edge, Control, Devote, Rice, Ban, Supplementary, Brown, Glimpse, Snack, Evaluate
Spell Inventory: n/a

Feathers95

Akira Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Akira crushed her competition in the arcane studies test and came out first by a long mile!
    • Compare, Crush, Drift
  • Akira got spooked by a tiny little insect in the enchanted woods. She hoped no one saw that...
    • Insect, Year, Road
  • Akira kept trying to start a conversation with Koji who was trying to study but was ignored the whole time...
    • Youth, Conversation, Mum
Word Inventory: Impact, Cooperate, Sport, Food, Huge, Attractive, Record, Crush, Insect, Conversation
Spell Inventory: ---

Koji Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Koji won the prize for being the most diligent student in class!
    • Win, Compromise, Beg
  • Koji entertained himself in the enchanted woods by playing with the local spirits
    • Advertise, Entertain, Mark
  • Koji went to the library to continue studying
    • Perceive, Whisper, Go
Word Inventory: Sculpture, Professor, Cat, Reduce, Domination, Rare, Fever, Win, Entertain, Go
Spell Inventory: ---

Euphoria723

So spells should basically describe what it does. After you make the spell, you can recite it and it activates.

For example:
  • Star Beam Spell: "A beam of light shines from my wand." (Beam / Light / Shine / Wand)
  • Burning House Spell: "Your house lights on fire." (House / Light / Fire)
  • Talking Cat Spell: "My cat speaks English now." (Cat / Speak / English)
After you make the spell, you can reuse it as much as you want.

However, the spell should describe how it works.
ooh!!!i get it now but is there any word number requirements?

Euphoria723

First Spell
Health Recovery:
I recover my health.
Words Inventory: Recover | Health
[Spell Acquired: Health Recovery]

Last edited:

Euphoria723

hey is it possible to battle each other without the spell? like just normal rp fight? @ohko

Last edited: