[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Zone_Q11

tl'dr im playing to win, you aren't.
I did play to win. Keyword: Did.

But then you showed up with your "I know for a fact that you are not Guest, so what are you?" BS. I kept asking you to explain this, to which you responded with "I won;t explain jack squAT till u tell me your true role : )"; AS IF KNOWING MY ROLE MATTERS.
I rather not win if this is how the game goes....
"A win is still a win," right?
I was moving over to my PC, :p
But now I'm waiting for Mello, :p :blob_cookie:
Look at this Mello: The power to kill me, at the top of your hands.

Amok

grblbrbl
I don't think you have the emotional endurance for his tbh.

Amok

grblbrbl
You should be more rational and try to figure out people's motives instead of taking them at face value. But be a whiny little game-thrower, I really am not emotionally invested enough about either outcome if a cretin keeps calling me a cretin. But I tend to get mean at times, so..... it's better if I step back here.

Amok

grblbrbl
You should be more rational and try to figure out people's motives instead of taking them at face value. But be a whiny little game-thrower, I really am not emotionally invested enough about either outcome if a cretin keeps calling me a cretin. But I tend to get mean at times, so..... it's better if I step back here.
yeah talk about timing amiright. well ; )

Aaqil

Cookies!
I guess so......

*cover my eyes* it's tempting.......you devil!
aaqilPat.png

Zone_Q11

oh lol... welll..... egh i'm sorry but not sorry. im just stepping back for now i think im over-invested
yeah talk about timing amiright. well ; )
Congratulations. You have just experienced [Zone's Bipolar Disorder].

I do want to say that everything was scripted, but unfortunately it wasn't.
I really felt hopeless when I literally understand everything that has been going on, but couldn't convince you to see what I see.
Then I got apathetic towards this game, but I suddenly felt coy and unvoted because I lost my detachment from this game.

Basically: I am a good quitter. I quit so much, that I quit quitting.
I guess so......

*cover my eyes* it's tempting.......you devil!
And I won't regret what I chose.
Ah...I want it to sounds cool but.....why did it turned so edgy orz
Eh. It sounds cool to me. It may sound edgy to you, but in my eyes, even though you are basically lolcatting*, you still uphold a good sense of sportsmanship, which is a good thing to have as a human being.

*lolcatting: When you are outed as wolf/mafia and start spouting nonsense in-thread because you can't do anything anymore.

Zone_Q11

By the way, you do realize that if you lynch Aaqil, that he will still be able to kill one of us, right?
If he truly wants to help Mello, then Plus1 will most likely just die, and we will have to basically do this all over again at D4.

Amok

grblbrbl
By the way, you do realize that if you lynch Aaqil, that he will still be able to kill one of us, right?
If he truly wants to help Mello, then Plus1 will most likely just die, and we will have to basically do this all over again at D4.
All the roles listed in Zirrboy's death note aren't neceserally in the game. Which to me means a good chance that Aaqil isn't neautral at all. because averyone except aaqil feels town to me rn. And because......... because killers can't kill, and aaqil said: my role only kills killers, either way, i think it's still a safe bet. but I think Aaqil/Zir were the killers all along, cos when zirr votes started aaqil voted NL. I'll come back like... tommorow? With a clear mind. But I think everyone is green except Aaqil.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Eh. It sounds cool to me. It may sound edgy to you, but in my eyes, even though you are basically lolcatting*, you still uphold a good sense of sportsmanship, which is a good thing to have as a human being.

*lolcatting: When you are outed as wolf/mafia and start spouting nonsense in-thread because you can't do anything anymore.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww:

@Aaqil @Plus1
Don't make a hasty(i feel quite awkward saying this word lol) judgment because of this new term! Seasoned player could mislead us newbie with their superior knowledge and experience on the game with intimidating....terms.... >.<

Zone_Q11

good chance that Aaqil isn't neautral at all.
This is Aaqil's first time playing the game. I don't think they'd have the guts to lie about anything.
because averyone except aaqil feels town to me rn
Really? Even Mello, who did not even deny it when I say that she is mafia? :blob_unsure:
Seasoned player could mislead us newbie with their superior knowledge and experience on the game with intimidating....terms.... >.<
Terminology is something that is easy to pick up. Skills on the other hand... Well, let's just say that [having a lot of experience does not necessarily mean that someone is a good player].

Plus1

Sorry for the long wait guys. Just woke up.

So...
@Plus1 what do you think on my conclusion? And yesterday I realized I'm to quick on trusting Zone for being on our side.

@Amok if you really are the Taoist, I apologies for not trusting you the other day.
My thoughts below.
Who did you chose to investigate? Or is it random?
I chose Amok, who is now pretty much confirmed Taoist
Wait a minute. Something does not make sense.
I lied about being a Monk, so I can confirm that Amok's claim about "at least two Guests" are correct.

However, if we truly are in a 4v2v1, with 2 Town PR and 2 Town Guests, then... Mello is lying.

Hm. Usually I would question this statement, but considering Mello has made a contradiction, I think it's best to deal with you if the game continues after we lynch Mello.

VOTE: Mello
@Oreo
Well, that was quick. Oh, it was just a misunderstanding? The vote was not retracted though.
My win condition is to eliminate all threats to Good-aligned players and keeping at least one Good-aligned player alive.
I lied about being a Monk/Doctor in hopes of saving Plus1, but I didn't expect that I would survive through N2.

Well, no. I am the other Guest.
I really don't understand why the Taoist would be given this knowledge, but I found the last mafia, so... /shrug
I thought that was the case, too (in fact, I was quite greatful for what I thought would be your sacrifice) but now I'm not so sure.
I shall now wait here for Amok and Plus1 to show up, :blob_cookie:
@Oreo, may we have the timer? :p
Yup... sorry about taking that long.
I've stated my reasons, bit if you do want me to say it again..... I'll say after @Plus1 give us his opinion
Ehehe...
Simple. I trust Plus1 more than you guys. And,

Plus1 got roleblock

and I want him explain us how his ability works
I can choose who to investigate.
I rather not win if this is how the game goes....

And I'm waiting for my one and only trustworthy aides! @Plus1
Sorry for taking so long... T-T

So... this is a clusterf*ck. I suppose Amok is cleared, and Mello, who I trusted with my back, isn't. Zone is very eloquent and apparently easily annoyed. He came in and organised the game so much he could be nothing but Good, then at the begining of today he sounded sus as hell, but now... not so much.

I still don't get Amok's deal. If you're the Taoist, just say so.

And Mello? I was convinced she was Geisha... but then after Zone's vote for himself Mello sounded just like a Mafia (though he didn't end up voting Zone). He didn't even deny the accusation!

But then, what about the Geisha claim?

Hmmm...

Oh, and Aaqil is totally Neutral, small chance of Evil. No doubt about that.

My only conclusion is that either Mello or Zone is lying.

Amok

grblbrbl
@Plus1 Was your result on me taoist or was it innocent>? Cos your results are only evil/innocent afaik? so you know im inno but not that im taoist. I can logically infer, from many things, which i might outline tommorow depending on gamestate, that aaqil is the last evil and that there are no neutrals.