[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Plus1

Anyway... Zone's emotions of indignation felt very real, and if he was the last Mafia, voting himself like that would be a very risky gambit for just some brownie points. That leads me to lean into him being innocent.

Which doesn't put Mello in a very good position... but, then again, he was the first to jump into the 'vote Zirr' bandwagon, in face it wouldn't even have been been possible to ous him without that vote.

Plus1

sorry i forgot when u said i was the target >.< ok so rationally you should still see me as a possible evil here.
That's true. Why would you say that though? Lol

Amok

grblbrbl
i'll post again tommorow. my leading theory for aaqil neutral was zirr not wanting to vote there cos of curse. but could zirr have been that certain? it makes more sense to me that zirr/aaqil were buddies reluctant to vote each other, and that aaqil is evil that cant kill, and has same role element as mellohwa. thats where my brain is at rn. we'll see tommorow.

Amok

grblbrbl
That's true. Why would you say that though? Lol
cos: 1. i'm town and i want clear discourse 2. im evil and i want to make it appear like 1.

it's 1 tho, im just clearing my head up in-thread sorta. anyway, out for now, i really think mellohwa and zone are sincere and aaqil is the hidden evil.

Amok

grblbrbl
So basically the setup has 2 geishas and aaqil is the evil geisha

Amok

grblbrbl
buuuuuuuuuttttttttt.... didn't Mellohwa say they rbed aaqil? now there there's a plothole in my theory... i'll study this tommorow.

Amok

grblbrbl
cos the other logical answer is: Mellohwa rbed Plus1. Zone says mellohwa has confessed as evil but im not seeing that? eh.

Amok

grblbrbl
Yes, I roleblock Aaqil who I thought was the mafia after I read Zirrboy's role which cleared Amok.

And Zirrboy's hammered himself clearly told us that he had to have a partner. And I think it's Aaqil more than you, who was inactive at that time.

Idk if Zirrboy really have the mentality to play even though his partner is inactive or not, he didn't seems to be panicking or complaining about Zone's inactivity (there's also the possibility it's their plan) so I assumed you're a neutral. But after you accuse me and claiming to be the third guest.... I more inclined to put you on the Mafia side rather than Aaqil, since Aaqil still told us that he's a neutral.

Meanwhile you lied to us. Which makes me have reason to not trust you even after you stated your reasoning.

I did ask you if you were a monk. With an exaggerated question mark. Since based on the information I had, there's no good role with that name.
so here's a possible theory: Aaqil is a roleblocker immune to being roleblocked, maybe even an ascetic role. And evil, and went for plus1, and was able to despite mello rb. Either that or im dumb and Mello is evil.

Ugh...... im gonna go try and be human in my other mafia game XD Have fun ya'll.

Zone_Q11

But then, what about the Geisha claim?
I fail to see why a Geisha has to be Town.
buuuuuuuuuttttttttt.... didn't Mellohwa say they rbed aaqil? now there there's a plothole in my theory... i'll study this tommorow.
Technically, ToS Consort is roleblock-immune. However, Aaqil is a newbie, and thus I highly doubt he would lie about being Neutral.
Zone says mellohwa has confessed as evil
No. I said she isn't denying my statement of her being mafia. Even until now, she still hasn't denied it. Instead, she liked the post where I stated this.

Zone_Q11

And evil, and went for plus1, and was able to despite mello rb. Either that or im dumb and Mello is evil.
You're just dumb. Consort is Mafia Support by the host's standards, and it's already been heavily hinted / slipped by the host that he forgot to apply the mechanic where Mafia Support should have become a Goon so they could perform the night kills.

Guess what? There is a Mello who claims to be a roleblocker.

Y'know what, lynching Aaqil will at worst turn the gamestate to 2v1 anyway. Fine: Let's lynch Aaqil.

VOTE: Aaqil
@Oreo

Oreo

D3 Vote Count
Aaqil (2): Amok, Zone
Not Voting (3): Everyone else
With 5 alive, it takes 3 for elimination

Amok

grblbrbl
lol i think ur getting off on thinkg ur smart or something. if u think u know this setup XD Like XD U don't even know my role. I think i'm gonna ignore u cos u got some sorta ego vampire tentacle thing going on there and rn im chill im, not into that sorta psychological hackey sackery

anyway, thanks for the aaqil vote.

Plus1

I'll withhold my vote until I hear the explanation