[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Plus1

How did you know my and Mello's role then? At least that was what you claimed

Amok

grblbrbl
How did you know my and Mello's role then? At least that was what you claimed
I assumed Mellohwa was the taoist. You are pretty obviously what u claim unless u and zirr decided to fakeclaim...... which is a risky strat start D2, so im not really humoring it. So yeah when I said I knew mell's role i was guessing.

Plus1

I assumed Mellohwa was the taoist. You are pretty obviously what u claim unless u and zirr decided to fakeclaim...... which is a risky strat start D2, so im not really humoring it. So yeah when I said I knew mell's role i was guessing.

How did you know there was a Taoist, then? It wasn't revealed back then

Amok

grblbrbl
plz do i dont have the energy right now and im pretty sure i said that the start of today, after zirr flip

Plus1

Taoist role was revealed on page 15 and... okay you're right. I can't find anything before that. Sorry abt that.

But anyway, if not Taoist, then what is your role? You shouldn't have any problem in saying it, right?

Plus1

I've been thinking, and... I am honestly so confused. I still think Amok is a Good role, but if so, he is the shittiest town I've ever seen (not that I have much experience). Zone is... complicated. For now, I do think he is innocent.

I'm certain Aaqil is either Neutral or Evil, but the problem is which one.

Finally, Mellowha. He is acting sus as hell. He claimed Geisha, but never explained how that role works. A role that both lets you know the Good roles and roleblocks ppl at night? Hard to believe. There's the fact I got roleblocked, too...

I'd be all for voting Aaqil out, since it should be safe enough, but here's the issue: I think it's safe to assume the Neutral role is Haunter. From its name and what we know, it can kill at least one person after death. I think it would make sense if a vengeful ghost tried to kill the person, or faction, that killed them. Maybe the role means that if he gets night-killed he sides with the Good roles and kills one Evil role, and if he gets lynched he kills one Good role and sides with Mafia.

Hmm...

Amok

grblbrbl
the shittiest town I've ever seen (not that I have much experience).
lol yeah definitely not much experienced

i just came in here to say im voting aaqil and that aint gonna change.

Amok

grblbrbl
there are only three other possibilities here:

1. plus1 was lying from start D2 and lied about being rb'd
2. Zone11 is lying about being guest and is geisha
3. Mellohwa is evil geisha and lied about rbing aaqil

And idk about any of these atm.... i have no probability scale to place them on. Maybe three is less liklier? Like there's things from mell that pinged me but overall i still can't shake the belief that they are green. So Aaqil is safe for me. Whatever happens today and tomorrow, well, all three above are theoretically possible. At this point I think i'm done channeling energy into this particular pixel space.

Plus1

Don't think I didn't notice the obvious deflection. I asked about your role, and all I got was radio silence. Good to know. And the fact that Aaqil is not a Good role does not mean he is the best option for who to vote.

This might be impulsive, but... I'm tired. Ans you're just annoying.

@Oreo Vote: Amok

Good night, I'm going to bed.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Don't think I didn't notice the obvious deflection. I asked about your role, and all I got was radio silence. Good to know. And the fact that Aaqil is not a Good role does not mean he is the best option for who to vote.

This might be impulsive, but... I'm tired. Ans you're just annoying.

@Oreo Vote: Amok

Good night, I'm going to bed.
:O

Enjoy sleep Plus1! :] :blob_cookie: