Make a move without

Notadate

With the least flaws. Say something that someone can’t change by saying something else. So you say something, and try to make it where no one can purposefully make miss interpretation.

I like bread.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
With the least flaws. Say something that someone can’t change by saying something else. So you say something, and try to make it where no one can purposefully make miss interpretation.

I like bread.
I love color, platonically.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
What if I un-warp you? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
It'd be a distortion from the distortion, :blob_cookie:
Okay look if you're skilled enough to put the toothpaste back into the tube then sure :blob_cookie:

im kinda banking on people not having obscene godlike powers here though

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
Finding something with the least flaws is a subjective matter, as individual perspectives and preferences can vary greatly. It's important to recognize that perfection is elusive and often unattainable, as different people have different criteria for what they consider flawless. Therefore, it is more productive to focus on continuous improvement and personal growth rather than striving for an unattainable ideal.

Each creation, whether it be a piece of writing, art, or any other form of expression, carries its own unique qualities and resonates with different individuals in different ways. Embracing diversity in perspectives and recognizing the value of different styles and approaches can enrich our understanding and appreciation of various works.

Rather than fixating on finding something without flaws, it can be more fruitful to explore the beauty and creativity that arise from the imperfections themselves. These imperfections often contribute to the distinctiveness and character of a piece, making it stand out and capturing the hearts of its audience.

Ultimately, what matters most is the passion, effort, and dedication put into the creation, as well as the impact it has on those who engage with it. Embracing imperfections as part of the creative process allows for growth, learning, and the opportunity to connect with others on a deeper level.

Remember, it is the journey of self-expression and the connections formed through shared experiences that truly make a work of art remarkable, rather than an unattainable pursuit of flawlessness.

Signed
The Eternal Escape For One's Soul