Meanwhile in the SHF tribe...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1604469225857.jpg

Look at this sheep, fellow Coyotes. Buffalo the Foolish Wag'Wan is chasing skinny pale cows with fat breasts again. Me thinks he thinks he will get nutrition from his hunt, but Foolish Wag'Wan will never be full. He will hunt for better stock.

Come see Coyotes, brown, energetic, athletic cows. Do not be fooled by their looks. They may look like bull, but they are cows with much spirit within. No need big breasts; the nutrition come from the innocent heart. Consume and you will be full in the Harema Ecchinada planes.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
View attachment 4690

Look at this sheep, fellow Coyotes. Buffalo the Foolish Wag'Wan is chasing skinny pale cows with fat breasts again. Me thinks he thinks he will get nutrition from his hunt, but Foolish Wag'Wan will never be full. He will hunt for better stock.

Come see Coyotes, brown, energetic, athletic cows. Do not be fooled by their looks. They may look like bull, but they are cows with much spirit within. No need big breasts; the nutrition come from the innocent heart. Consume and you will be full in the Harema Ecchinada planes.
You won't fool anyone with suddenly posting pictures about humans, everyone already knows you are a furry...

BenJepheneT

You won't fool anyone with suddenly posting pictures about humans, everyone already knows you are a furry...
Newcomer to tribe speak strange. Did you take drink from river of Hairface tribe? Go see shaman. Yellow teepee with burning bowl on top. He will guide spirit to your righteous soul.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Gonna call some of the Vikings to bring back your loose soul Ben. :blob_thor: They need to give ya some jail time again.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
a story of Hunkpapa(Húŋkpapȟa) chief of Navajo using the phrase to save trapper BenJepheneT ("Furries" in the account) from being executed on the orders of Tony, stating that:

In the presence of fourteen hundred Scribblers he mounted a little knoll and electrified the camp with the exclamation: "This is a good day to die. Who will die with me?" The grand courage of the chief and his thrilling eloquence broke the solid phalanx of warriors. In squads they came over and gathered close around the fearless insurgent. The rebellion was a success. To avoid a doubtful civil war Grand Chieftain Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas concluded to spare the lives of his prisoners

DING
NAVAJO TRIBE HAS SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST (ACCEPT/REJECT)

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

We need to save BenJepheneT? Meh too bored to say no, me in
Good. Take this rock. Guided by the spirit of Strong Clam Stroker. Throw at the enemy. We will use their blood to paint your teepee.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
m8 give me ur land or I'll convert you to christianity and make you suck the jesus statues'-

Ryudo1701

You are all fools! Aborigines, Conquerors, they will all fall in the faceless fear that slimy tentacles represent!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Human females are the only mammals who display breasts when not lactating.