Money in system novels

Namike

So I was just binge-reading a novel when I had the sudden thought about where the money disappears once the MC uses it. Like, I know that some novels have this untraceable account that takes the money, but what does the money get used for? or even go when the money just disappears? (Like Bungo stray dogs)

Not really looking for an answer but want to see creative responses.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It is recompounded into an universal bank that keeps the universal economy in check.

beast_regards

It goes to the bank.
There, it is used to buy government bonds, which encourages the government to issue more bonds to get into greater dept to finance the military-industrial complex, worsening the inflation.

beast_regards

The MC's waifu may look like the loli tsundere readhead, but she is in fact the anthropomorphic representation of Lockheed Martin. Thus, our no-life MC can't help it and must invest into state bonds.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Could be a form of energy that enables the transaction? Like energy (currency) = matter (item).

Trisna

The system have their own society. They need money to keep living there ;)

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Relativity. I think that the system converts things that are valuable to the people of the world into power and items

Theirl

...---...
its not obvious, but did u ever thought? how villains in general get enought clean money to do their deeds? well easy my friend the universe utilize a karma account where all the monetary benefits receive by the hero and expended in their system are invest in poor villains... so please spend one more dolar in the unlimited money become a big boss system, and we garatee that u user will be feeding a lot of poor starving combatants!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well, I personally think that the system is just a shredder for the bills and ingots.

Think about it, the system is not a piggy bank, it does not circulate money back into the economy. For all that we know of, it is akin to throwing money into the trash bin, except said trash bin also grants its user extraordinary power.

Also, reading World's Best Martial Artist makes me understand that the money in the end is just another quantifiable mean to motivate the MC to grind. The money isn't important, what MC do with the money is.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So I was just binge-reading a novel when I had the sudden thought about where the money disappears once the MC uses it. Like, I know that some novels have this untraceable account that takes the money, but what does the money get used for? or even go when the money just disappears? (Like Bungo stray dogs)

Not really looking for an answer but want to see creative responses.
do you mean like money in a system or money in an economy

TotallyHuman

just like in real life, the money is fake and has no real value