More Observant

• Thread starter Deleted member 58005
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58005

It might just be me, but I've been more observant than I've ever been ever since I tried writing. I actually take the time to pay attention to little things. I don't know, but it's probably me subconsciously thinking that I might be able to use this for something in my story. Anybody else notice this?

It might just be me, but I've been more observant than I've ever been ever since I tried writing. I actually take the time to pay attention to little things. I don't know, but it's probably me subconsciously thinking that I might be able to use this for something in my story. Anybody else notice this?
Yes... and as you pay attention to your characters' motivations, dreams and desires... you will soon understand why people around you do the things they do... you will know what makes people tick how they come up with ideas.... and you will know how to ask one simple question and unpack the entirety of their train of thought...

Eventually, you will be an empath... a mind reader, a regular sherlock holmes!

Good Luck.

on the contrary, i feel writing made me ignore so many things in my life because they're not really important and basically a distraction for my goals.

Clori

Writing is certainly one of those arts that makes you try to find ideas for your stories. For dialogue I find I'm picking at conversations I've heard and had with people.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yes. It is especially annoying when I'm having sex and thinking about how I would write it instead of simply enjoying it.

D

Deleted member 58005

Yes. It is especially annoying when I'm having sex and thinking about how I would write it instead of simply enjoying it.
I- that's certainly a weird way to kill the mood.

"What should this guy say? Nah nvm I'm taking a dick to my face."

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I- that's certainly a weird way to kill the mood.

"What should this guy say? Nah nvm I'm taking a dick to my face."
Haha! Well, I keep my thoughts to myself when that happens.