Most OP Animated Character

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Who do you think is the strongest animated character, I bet on popeye

To prove my point I have provided proof.

BlackKnightX

Do you know “Tottemo! Luckyman”? The mc’s super OP. No one can beat him. His LUCK stat is infinite—beyond maxed—and you know exactly what that means~

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Have the same vibe with Yahtzee's Sekiro jap word gag

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Do you know “Tottemo! Luckyman”? The mc’s super OP. No one can beat him. His LUCK stat is infinite—beyond maxed—and you know exactly what that means~
Popeye is eldritch, luck? HA, luck against bullshit, that wouldn't be a fight, that would be luckyman eating spinach and saying nice, therefore avoiding such a one sided fight.
I don't trust the guys at Death Battle though lmao
Doesn't change the fact that popeye is a goat.

TotallyHuman

Not exactly an anime character, a vn one, but Lady Featherine Augustus Aurora, the witch of theatergoing, drama and spectating is literally omnipotent.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Not exactly an anime character, a vn one, but Lady Featherine Augustus Aurora, the witch of theatergoing, drama and spectating is literally omnipotent.
Have she ever stopped her show just to pop out of her film to knock out her animator?
The most overpowered character is whoever the writers want it to be.
Apply cartoon logic and watch them reach levels never seen.

Daitengu

Mmm Zeno is kinda hard to beat. I'm not a fan of DBS, but it's hard beat a character that says "Go away" and erases a whole universe to erase all alternate instances of a person.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Mmm Zeno is kinda hard to beat. I'm not a fan of DBS, but it's hard beat a character that says "Go away" and erases a whole universe to erase all alternate instances of a person.
Popeye simply stood there when literal god turned off his universe, why? He eats his spinach.
By that logic, the most OP animated character is Porky Pig. At any moment, he could end the entire show with a well placed, "Th-th-th-that's all, folks!"
https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/b9m2g6
But the animator would be unharmed, while looking bored, sipping coffee.

Agentt

Thighs
It's the minions. They have almost a 0 attack stat, but seemingly infinite HP and defense

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Depends on the show.