Music suggestion.

SailusGebel

Can anyone suggest to me something like this masterpiece?

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
You didn't listen to the reference, right? :blob_blank: Thank you for the suggestion, but it's not what I'm looking for.
HECK! You were right!!! I bounced around in the timeline and heard only the OG track :O

Yeah I got nothing for this.

SailusGebel

Hm... :blob_melt: I don't know if these match, but I tried.~

Another one didn't listen to the reference.

SailusGebel

How about the first one “Instrumental Core - The Angels Among Demons” in this?
Nah, dubstep isn't something I'm looking for. Yeah, there is a choir in there, but the style is too different. Thank you for trying, though.

Aouliuo

Sounds vaguely like post rock, maybe a bit of alt rock, except with a full orchestra.

Can't say I have any specific playlists saved that sound exactly like this, but a quick search found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWbDmwS3TM

Best of luck searching. I think it's best if you just wander around some genres (alt rock, post rock, post metal), since what stands out to you about that piece may not be what hear others when they listen to the sample.

SailusGebel

Sounds vaguely like post rock, maybe a bit of alt rock, except with a full orchestra.

Can't say I have any specific playlists saved that sound exactly like this, but a quick search found this:

Best of luck searching. I think it's best if you just wander around some genres (alt rock, post rock, post metal), since what stands out to you about that piece may not be what hear others when they listen to the sample.
How come a hiphop\trap remix turned into a post rock? :blob_hmm_two:

Aouliuo

How come a hiphop\trap remix turned into a post rock? :blob_hmm_two:

Lmao, genres mix and match. There's only so many categories you can have~

Post rock just has more general intensity, which seemed to be the main component of your sample.

If your britches are really in a bunch, look at other video game music. They're all fairly dramatic and epic in tone. Assassin's Creed II? That had a good soundtrack.

SailusGebel

Lmao, genres mix and match. There's only so many categories you can have~

Post rock just has more general intensity, which seemed to be the main component of your sample.

If your britches are really in a bunch, look at other video game music. They're all fairly dramatic and epic in tone. Assassin's Creed II? That had a good soundtrack.
What? Have you listened to the reference, or did you assume things? It's an orchestral song remixed into a trap song. I asked for help precisely because I couldn't find stuff like that. Because it's not an epic or dramatic 'good' soundtrack, it's a remix.