What do I do?

• Just walk it off.

• Dunno, why you asking me?

• Proceed carefully.

• Comment I guess?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
As you can read, my back hurts. It has been a week since my back started getting painful. It wasn't serious though, it was just some minor pain. The thing is this thing has been going on none stop since last week and it is uncomfortable as hell! Just what is that pain in my back? I'm still young too so no, this isn't the result of getting old.

Aaqil

Cookies!
As you can read, my back hurts. It has been a week since my back started getting painful. It wasn't serious though, it was just some minor pain. The thing is this thing has been going on none stop since last week and it is uncomfortable as hell! Just what is that pain in my back? I'm still young too so no, this isn't the result of getting old.
aaqilPat.png
:blob_cookie:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love when I twist my torso a bit and I get shockwaves of burning, stinging, and numbing pain that spreads from the base of my spine to my extremities.

TotallyHuman

Your back is going to give birth

minionlover

Visit a (I forgot what they're called) bone doctor.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
you just need to do some stretches. You gotta stretch your lower back.
do theses. Trust me bro, i know your pain.
Also if your wrist starts hurting, do these
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Sea4N5Us-6E

Kassel

Do you know why it hurts nya?

Redemit

Chiropractor movement/stretching and ice I was crippled for almost a year with back pain when I was only 24 until my mother convinced me to go to the chiropractor within about 2 weeks of seeing her every other day I was back up and living again she told me if your back hurts it's probably because of bad posture while sitting or even laying down for long times and inflammation and the best counters to that are movement and ice

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've had various types of back pain that went away. Take a walk every day, stretch, and change positions often. My doctor gave me a virtual class thingy to attend when I was pregnant with sciatica. They said, "What's the best posture? Your next one."

Silbern

First things first, check your body, especially the back, for any signs of injury. Make sure that the muscle tissue around your back has no signs of swelling or bruising. Next, use a warm washcloth or some warm lotion to gently rub over the areas around your back that hurts.

If the symptoms are still present, and they aren't related to your diet, then you should try to take a hot shower. Take your time getting up and out of the shower as any sudden movements can cause further damage.

I have found that massaging and being extra gentle with your back helps relax the tissue. After taking the shower, make yourself as comfortable as you can and rest as much as possible.