My thoughts on AC Shadows after seeing the trailer.

Enkiari

My point was, it was a personal request. I did not state my opinion on anythings else. It is a public forum, anon is sensitive about this topic, Ellie's OP wasn't political, but the thread itself quickly become political. Should anon be reported? Only with anyone who mentioned twitter hate, and similar stuff.
:blob_evil: Yes. Reported for being an entitled, overly sensitive child.
Well, jokes aside, I don't think this behaviour is conducive to any fruitful discussion. I personally find this kind of act very insulting.
If you come to the forums, make a charged statement, then say 'Don't offend me', it begs the question - why did this person even bother comming back to the thread?
For me, it sounds like they are not here to discuss anything. They just want their opinion to be reaffirmed.

People were generally well-behaved and mostly joked about AC's relevance in the current year. Why barge in and ask for the thread to be reported?

As for a personal request... I can work with that.
OP doesn't need to offend Anon.
I'll do that. Clearly, the request wasn't meant for anyone else, but OP. So I can do that, right?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You are giving them too much credit.
They came here with fighting words, making politically motivated statements.
Then the OP replied there was nothing political about the thread.
Which is when the person acted entitled and demanded to not be offended by 'opinions'.

This is a public forum.
This person is unhinged.
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you don’t know me or Ellie.

I was not offended, in fact if people want to buy the new AC game I don’t care.

I was as usual, trolling.
Also, welcome to SHF.

SailusGebel

:blob_evil: Yes. Reported for being an entitled, overly sensitive child.
Well, jokes aside, I don't think this behaviour is conducive to any fruitful discussion. I personally find this kind of act very insulting.
If you come to the forums, make a charged statement, then say 'Don't offend me', it begs the question - why did this person even bother comming back to the thread?
For me, it sounds like they are not here to discuss anything. They just want their opinion to be reaffirmed.

People were generally well-behaved and mostly joked about AC's relevance in the current year. Why barge in and ask for the thread to be reported?

As for a personal request... I can work with that.
OP doesn't need to offend Anon.
I'll do that. Clearly, the request wasn't meant for anyone else, but OP. So I can do that, right?
I don't really care about all of it. The only thing I wanted to point out and comment on was about demand versus request. Anything else doesn't bother me, nor am I going to tell you what to do. You can report it if you want. This sounds very passive-aggresive, but I don't know how to write it so that it will sound neutral.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't really care about all of it. The only thing I wanted to point out and comment on was about demand versus request. Anything else doesn't bother me, nor am I going to tell you what to do. You can report it if you want. This sounds very passive-aggresive, but I don't know how to write it so that it will sound neutral.
Forum newbie, doesn’t know how I am always pretending to be offended by @ElliePorter so you don’t have to respond… unless you enjoy responding.

I dunno.

I was disappointed with the trailer as I have played all the AC games before, but I’ve moved on.
Still thanks for trying to explain. Lol.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
You are giving them too much credit.
You are making an opinion about people on this forum who you know nothing about and have been here for more than you found this site. You interact more with each other than you do with anyone else here.
Yes. Reported for being an entitled, overly sensitive child.
A piece of advice: when you don't know the parties interacting with each other, don't jump in from the bushes like a WWE referee because you will look like a dummy.

Enkiari

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you don’t know me or Ellie.

I was not offended, in fact if people want to buy the new AC game I don’t care.

I was as usual, trolling.
Also, welcome to SHF.
:blobsip:Heyo.
Nice to meet you. I have to apologise. Your answer is quite reasonable. Now I feel I was being a jerk.
It is what it is.
I usually hang out in SH Discord, so I am not that familiar with the local customs.
Albeit, I still feel some of my points stand.

But enough of that.

Back to discussing the dying franchise that is AC.

SailusGebel

Forum newbie, doesn’t know how I am always pretending to be offended by @ElliePorter so you don’t have to respond… unless you enjoy responding.

I dunno.

I was disappointed with the trailer as I have played all the AC games before, but I’ve moved on.
Still thanks for trying to explain. Lol.
I'm still sulky you have ignored my Nioh reply. 😭😭😭💢💢💢

SailusGebel

a WWE referee

Enkiari

You are making an opinion about people on this forum who you know nothing about and have been here for more than you found this site. You interact more with each other than you do with anyone else here.

A piece of advice: when you don't know the parties interacting with each other, don't jump in from the bushes like a WWE referee because you will look like a dummy.
You are correct in that I don't know people here. It was my mistake.

But I also feel that if you are trolling, you have to expect other people to respond to it.
It's what trolling is for. To provoke a response.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
He already copied you by locking his profile. The sneaky bastard is making it hard to reply to his rules again. I could have made a Shadow joke of AC+Hedgehog+Elden Ring on his profile, but the opportunity is lost and I no longer want to do it. :blob_unamused:
What a loser…

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
:blobsip:Heyo.
Nice to meet you. I have to apologise. Your answer is quite reasonable. Now I feel I was being a jerk.
It is what it is.
I usually hang out in SH Discord, so I am not that familiar with the local customs.
Albeit, I still feel some of my points stand.

But enough of that.

Back to discussing the dying franchise that is AC.
Generally just don’t overreact to posts on the forum. We tend to troll each other a lot here.

Most of us don’t get offended easily. We pretend to be offended for most things.

I think the only surefire way to offend most of us is a personal attack. The majority of forum users here are nice, and we tend to defend each other when someone new makes assumptions so don’t pay any mind. @SailusGebel and @Corty will also defend you too once they get to know you.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Generally just don’t overreact to posts on the forum. We tend to troll each other a lot here.

Most of us don’t get offended easily. We pretend to be offended for most things.

I think the only surefire way to offend most of us is a personal attack. The majority of forum users here are nice, and we tend to defend each other when someone new makes assumptions so don’t pay any mind. @SailusGebel and @Corty will also defend you too once they get to know you.
As for me, you’ll never see me defend this guy. I’ve had enough of rules!

SailusGebel

I won't defend you anymore since you keep ignoring my Nioh reply. 😭 💢 💢 💢 Imma squeeze a reply our of you at all costs.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You still owe me a bag of socks for sticking up for you. I won't forget. I'm a goldfish, you know.

Or are those the elephants? Hm... I can't remember.
I don’t have socks… I only have… cash…
I’ll buy the second pregnancy… er I mean pillow!

As for me, you’ll never see me defend this guy. I’ve had enough of rules!
-_-

I won't defend you anymore since you keep ignoring my Nioh reply. 😭 💢 💢 💢 Imma squeeze a reply out of you at all costs.
Fine let me go back and look at it.

Enkiari

:blob_melt:My apologies once again. At least after this embarrassing situation, I'll remember your name in perpetuity.