National Stereotypes

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Where I am right now, I was going with the "I am more terrified of my own government than terrorist", but it is not narrowing down anything.

It is a FINE city I supposed.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Here ye- here ye- with my god founded liberty I can truly say this! If this is the land of the free why can’t I get free stuff or put my feet in the washer?!
An American with Islamic or Sikh ties

T.K._Paradox

Where I am right now, I was going with the "I am more terrified of my own government than terrorist", but it is not narrowing down anything.

Singapore, Fine city neighbors I see you.

T.K._Paradox

Am I wrong?

T.K._Paradox

No, you right.

Fast for you to guess it though, then again, being FINE is one of its many attraction.
Singapore is always FINE

T.K._Paradox

In a way the world and its' countries are just a big community, full of a ton of neighbors.

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
I drive a truck, own a gun, and drink domestic beer. You have three guesses as to which part of America I am talking about.

T.K._Paradox

I drive a truck, own a gun, and drink domestic beer. You have three guesses as to which part of America I am talking about.
Mississippi, Tennessee, or Kentucky. Mmm, grain alcohol.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the one thing more powerful than our traffic lights is a jaywalking pedestrian showing their hand up in the air

T.K._Paradox

the one thing more powerful than our traffic lights is a jaywalking pedestrian showing their hand up in the air
My guess with talk of traffic and the fact you use Hindi and Arabic. Leads me to believe you're Indian or Pakistani.

Daitengu

Vietnamese American? And to answer your question either or both is good, and pretty funny.

Close on the second part. My mother's side hails from colonial British descent in the US, while my father was a Vietnam refugee.

Perhaps "bog roll" or "blimey" woulda been a better clue.