Need friends, possibly crazy!

Kiradien

When you click on a thread marked as "possibly crazy" only to find a whole bunch of crazy people... Yup, about what should be expected.

Don't worry, right now pretty much everyone is well on their way to going crazy thanks to the plague - you should be able to find pleeenty of friends if you just go a little crazier, judging from some of the responses xD

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hide quick! Strict teacher Alice is here! :blob_hide:
Ehehehehhehehehe~
This is why we don't get new members! At least slowly lead them to the dark side, not suddenly revealing it! :blob_facepalm:
*pat pat pat*
Not strict..amazingly helpful! :giggle:I am the worst at double well quadruple posting and she cleaned up my last thread for me!
I ❤@AliceShiki!..awesome author more awesome person!
Teeheehee? *hugs*

hory-portier

As much as I would also want to say something in this topic, this is the one topic where the more I talk the more I get the opposite effect of the intended one, so... I will just leave a bit of my presence here and say nothing more.

@__aena13 I will be your friend, but you have to acknowledge me as the #1 villainess on this site. I will not allow anyone to stand above my supreme villainy. Ohohoho :blobtaco:
Yorda, if you said that you're #2 villainess then no one would dare to claim being #1.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm new around here and absolutely lost!
Some details about me,
Name: Aaisha
Pronouns: She/her
Hiya Aaisha! :blob_hug: I hope you enjoy it there!

Just so you know, I'm totally friendly and I don't bite! :blob_happy:

Kldran

I feel like I'm seeing too many K's now. Maybe I need an avatar. I mean, there's another green K in this very thread! Gonna get confusing.

Edit: Giving myself an avatar has made me realize that my avatar appears in a lot of places in the forum UI. The impact is much bigger than I expected.

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
If you are willing to add fifteen burgers a day, then I'll be your friend.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
You want friends, then buy some with the exclusive 75% off with the quarantine promo sales to enjoy and share smiles which can bring joy together. Spread hope, love , and joy.

This is just a joke, but I can be your friend for free. :)

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I’m sure the discord server is degen enough to have some crazy folks in there?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'd rather just straight-up eat her toes. Not sure why you'd prefer to eat air though.
what would you eat after the toes? there wouldn't be any toes left, right? savour the taste of her toes by inspecting the air around it. air carries intel of surrounding solid. consume the Intel until you have enough to mentally conjure a solid copy of a toe, then you can consume limitlessly to your will

gotta think strategically for toe eating, my friend

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hiya Aaisha! :blob_hug: I hope you enjoy it there!

Just so you know, I'm totally friendly and I don't bite! :blob_happy:
It actually makes you scarier if you say you don't bite, because I can now imagine you're lying and secret aiming to bite people when their guard is down! :blob_paint:
I feel like I'm seeing too many K's now. Maybe I need an avatar. I mean, there's another green K in this very thread! Gonna get confusing.

Edit: Giving myself an avatar has made me realize that my avatar appears in a lot of places in the forum UI. The impact is much bigger than I expected.
Welcome to the world of avatars! \(^^)/

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
look, they either it's either A or B. I don't do lies round my business. they either see the dark side or they don't. Honesty is the best policy. I show em what they're into so they won't regret it. I'll eat between their toes the moment I sense em stepping over that Welcome mat. I'll fucking moisturize it with lotion before deepthroating those peachy beans. They'll feel my feverish love for feet cuisine.

Lost my mind seeing toes called "peachy beans". I mean wut????