New title, New synopsis, New cover

Kidd_Wadsworth

Yeah, I know. How many times am I going to change the cover, but well . . . here we go again.

Jovilynx

I've been watching people criticise your choices and opinions, and seriously, your perseverance is off-charts.
Title is vague, but can pass. The cover has the hot babe everyone was asking you to put but she looks like she's about to off herself or is in the Daddy Issues WW league.
Synopsis... If she has no choice but to be eaten by a dragon, why don't you write the synopsis by spinning it around, because she will have to do it.

''I'll do it. I'll be his feed. blah blah blah'' and then miracles happen

StrongArm

1669237954446.png

i like the new cover

SailusGebel

What are you blanking out on me
Do you think what I meant by "hot babe" was a woman's face that looks so-so(in terms of beauty)? At least I wasn't talking about that, and I have a suspicion that no one who agreed with me wasn't as well.

Jovilynx

Do you think what I meant by "hot babe" was a woman's face that looks so-so(in terms of beauty)? At least I wasn't talking about that, and I have a suspicion that no one who agreed with me wasn't as well.
Tastes differ, man. K?

Jovilynx

It has nothing to do with taste.
Hrggg, ok. You were blanking out while quoting ''The cover has a hot babe'' that I wrote. Please explain, your majesty. No matter what others were saying when complimenting the cover.

SailusGebel

Hrggg, ok. You were blanking out while quoting ''The cover has a hot babe'' that I wrote. Please explain, your majesty. No matter what others were saying when complimenting the cover.
Why I blanked out? Because there is no 'hot babe.' Maybe I'm lagging or something, or clicked on the wrong link, but I only see a face. Face =\= a hot babe. Face = part of a hot babe. Moreover, her face isn't even sexy or hot. Is it a cool picture? Yes. Is her face conventionally hot\sexy? No.

Do I need to show a hot babe for you to understand what attracts clicks? Because that's what Kidd wanted. More clicks. And a beautiful cover that gets complimented on the forum =\= cover that will attract clicks.

Jovilynx

Is her face conventionally hot\sexy? No.
And that's why I said ''Tastes differ, man. K?'' I'm sorry that I can imagine everything else without visual input needed in an aesthetical sense. :rolleyes:

I know what 'attracts' clicks, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a niche that would greatly enjoy this cover. But I'm probably viewing it from a very different perspective for a very different reason, so let's put the hatchet down.

I like the cover, I think there is a hot babe. You know what, not gonna call her that. Beautiful character. You think it's a cool pic, but there's no 'click' value to it.

The End.

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I can’t see anything.