Novel exclusive alert system

BluePheasant

The current alert system is kinda painful to arrange accordingly. Like I need to create a section for novels that I want to be notified of when authors publish a chapter of the novels. Also, it's like super hidden. I'm pretty sure most users don't even know that it exists.

My suggestion is to add a feature that will allow readers to push a button and select whichever novel they want, and for only those selected novels they will be notified when the authors publish a chapter. You just have to add an extra button to the novel pages. That's all. Also if the alert option is there in front of everyone on the novel pages, everyone will be aware of the feature.

Hope everyone else will also agree with this simple concept.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Bro Y E S, this would be a godsend for those that want to be notified of new releases.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yep! Fanfiction.net does that, and it's great! You can get notified only for specific stories or when the author posts something new. Some people I follow go off the map for years, and it's great to see them pop back up!

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Yes, I completely agree

I'm sure a lot of readers who love a specific novel never know that there are new chapters. I think it's something that should be on a button next to bookmark.