Now that I have a computer...

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
cover-10255568428303619.png

Now that I find myself with a computer that can handle games, I was wondering if you all had any recommendations on a gaming platform, and what game you would recommend for my first game.

I can't decide whether to use Xbox or steam, and what game I should get if I do so.

Any help would be much appreciated.

˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧ᆺ≦) Thanks!!!
/˙˙˙˙˙🫶\

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
View attachment 23208
Now that I find myself with a computer that can handle games, I was wondering if you all had any recommendations on a gaming platform, and what game you would recommend for my first game.

I can't decide whether to use Xbox or steam, and what game I should get if I do so.

Any help would be much appreciated.
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧ᆺ≦) Thanks!!!
/˙˙˙˙˙🫶\
I love how the first thing you do with the new computer is generate this image. Very cute by the way!

Between Steam or Xbox I prefer Steam. For game recommendations I require to know your tastes.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I love how the first thing you do with the new computer is generate this image. Very cute by the way!

Between Steam or Xbox I prefer Steam. For game recommendations I require to know your tastes.
For tastes, I am fine with anything.

As long as there is not too much grinding, I will give it a go. Afterall, I don't have that much free time.

˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧ᆺ≦)👍

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
For tastes, I am fine with anything.

As long as there is not too much grinding, I will give it a go. Afterall, I don't have that much free time.

˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧ᆺ≦)👍
Then I can recommend a few Dark Souls 3, Stardew Valley, The Witcher 3, Jurassic World Evolution (pretty fun park building), and For The King/Baldurs Gate 3 if you like DnD.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
One of my niche game is Skul the Hero Slayer, its fun, its cute, you can play it however you want.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Steam 100000%. The Halloween Sale should be coming up soon too so you can snag some games there, and the coveted Winter Sale comes December as well.

I will always recommend Terraria/the Metro Series to any new pc gamers.

Also you should absolutely try modded minecraft if your pc is capable! Or mod Skyrim, or even stuff like Stardew Valley.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
If you like mmorpg, you can try Final Fantasy 14. It have a good story, except the beginning is a bit long. There a lot of different classes who may suit you or not. The community are in general good with new players.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Sending my favorites.

Action: Dark Souls 1 3, Elden Ring, Minecraft Dungeons, Sekiro, Resident evil 7 and 8 (might suit for everyones preferences) MGS 5 and MGR. Entire Yakuza game franchise, and Control.

RPG: Skyrim, New Vegas, South Park rpg's, Deus ex mankind divided, and human revolution.

Platformer: Hollow knight, Ori and will of the wisps (first game is also good but second one is vastly superior), A Hat in time, Celeste.

FPS: Bioshock games, Metro games, maybe Doom and Wolfstein.

Card games: Library of Ruina, Inscryption.

Random things: Iron Harvest, Bannerlord.