Pick a power but the next person to reply chooses a drawback.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
You have to make a certain amount of contact with said animal. You also live their lives as if it where you doing so.
This includes a masive headche due to the information.
I said can become any creature I imagine, including ones that don't exist. Maybe instead, every time I transform into a new creature(only the first time i become one) I experience their life?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
The power to get the ability of main characters I've read about.
You have to roleplay as that character to use it. This includes your thoughts and decision making process.
Edit: Ah, someone got to it first, welp, pick your poison

DarkeReises

They can't hide and are always near you. This means everyone can feel them and obiously feel you
Older Old Ones have reality manipulation as their usual powers, so even if they can't hide, they can make everyone ignore them. Plus then everyone can see me walking my pet Yith.

DarkeReises

You forgot the novel/stories you read about. it automatically deletes/removes the clue that points to the novel (its delete your internet history)

My power is : able to produce any kind of drug/medicine
Every drug you make has the added side effect of being fatally addictive.

Power: Causal manipulation

DarkeReises

You can't have sex or else you lose your ability to heal.

Power: Magical girl powers
Your transformation is a speedo two sizes too small, and if you try wearing anything while transformed your powers don't work until you're just in the speedo again.

Power: i have a jojo stand of my own, and it can have any powers i want along with any look i want, and it can be changed at will

BlackKnightX

Your transformation is a speedo two sizes too small, and if you try wearing anything while transformed your powers don't work until you're just in the speedo again.

Power: i have a jojo stand of my own, and it can have any powers i want along with any look i want, and it can be changed at will
The stand can only last for 5 seconds, and there’s a 1 hour cooldown before you can use it again.

I can copy any skills just by looking at people using it, and every skill I’ve copied will always be with me.

DarkeReises

The stand can only last for 5 seconds, and there’s a 1 hour cooldown before you can use it again.

I can copy any skills just by looking at people using it, and every skill I’ve copied will always be with me.
Every time you use a skill, no matter what it is, you lose all senses (not just the five main ones, but all of them) for 10 seconds.

Power: I can draw anything i want exactly how i want it

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Sounds uncomfortable more than anything, hope my transformation sequence doesn't take too long cause I realized I can just use my powers in bursts.

DarkeReises

Sounds uncomfortable more than anything, hope my transformation sequence doesn't take too long cause I realized I can just use my powers in bursts.
At first I was gonna say your transformation takes like 20 seconds and youre entirely naked with no effects covering you during that time

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Everything is your fault

Power: healing
You can't have sex or else you lose your ability to heal.

Power: Magical girl powers
Isn't that basically a fantasy nun
Every time you use a skill, no matter what it is, you lose all senses (not just the five main ones, but all of them) for 10 seconds.

You can only use tongue to draw, as in your tongue is the pen you use to draw.

I want the power to be unaffected by all this bullshit

BlackKnightX

Nobody can see your drawing, ever. They will only see the blank page. Only you can see your own drawing.

Power: When I say a keyword followed by any wishes I want, that wishes will come true instantly.

DarkeReises

Nobody can see your drawing, ever. They will only see the blank page. Only you can see your own drawing.

Power: When I say a keyword followed by any wishes I want, that wishes will come true instantly.
The keyword is the full name of the band "xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx" and you must scream it out loud at the top of your lungs. Can't use wishes to get out of this, or through any other method.

DarkeReises

You become fictional

I have the ability to always stay at my form physically or mentally without having to eat or rest
You are immortal, any time you die your body is reverted to normal. You also can't be sexually aroused, ovulate, or get an erection(depending on gender) and are in a permanently "normal" state.

BlackKnightX

The keyword is the full name of the band "xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx" and you must scream it out loud at the top of your lungs. Can't use wishes to get out of this, or through any other method.
Your words will only be effective for 3 seconds.

Power: Any wishes I write in the not-so-death note will come true.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

They only come true ten years after you write them.

Power: You can convince anyone to buy anything.

DarkeReises

The price for every wish is 2000000 mL of your own fresh semen(will be stored by the not-so-death note until the requisite amount is reached), and none of your wishes can affect your own semen production