Pick a power but the next person to reply chooses a drawback.

BlackKnightX

They only come true ten years after you write them.

Power: You can convince anyone to buy anything.
They have to see you butt naked for the power to be effective.

I can read people’s mind just by looking at them.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Seeing as there is no "last" one currently, I'll just dump ideas for all I have one for.
For my power, I guess for now I'll say shapeshifting into any creature i can imagine, while retaining my normal consciousness, and my mental abilities can't be decreased
those added parts are just so i can get a more interesting drawback, instead of some mundane ones. gimme something good
As you consciousness doesn't change, you have no idea how to steer it. Movement, balance, understanding feedback. Everything has to be relearned every time you make major changes.
If you want hardcore: Your motor/sensor nerves are remapped each time.

The power to make cats fear me
You become a zoophiliac who can't feel attraction to anything but real cats.

Power: I can make any lovecraft entity exist and follow my commands, as well as let me wield their powers, as well as banish them at will. They can't attack me or cause me harm in any way.
The definition of "harm" is theirs. Mortal limitations are curable, but in the way you like? And if not, can you even think fast enough to stop them?

Power: I can turn anything into edible chocolate.
Your body becomes immune to insulin.

I wish to know and be able to remember everything.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Seeing as there is no "last" one currently, I'll just dump ideas for all I have one for.

As you consciousness doesn't change, you have no idea how to steer it. Movement, balance, understanding feedback. Everything has to be relearned every time you make major changes.
If you want hardcore: Your motor/sensor nerves are remapped each time.

You become a zoophiliac who can't feel attraction to anything but real cats.

The definition of "harm" is theirs. Mortal limitations are curable, but in the way you like? And if not, can you even think fast enough to stop them?

Your body becomes immune to insulin.

I wish to know and be able to remember everything.
You have to go through the browsing history of some of the worst people in this site, even the one's they visited in incognito mode or the like, and watch every single thing they saw. So you lose atleast 50 years of your life as well as get scarred for the remainder of it.

I want the power to fix mine and everyone else's sleep schedule

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
You have to go through the browsing history of some of the worst people in this site, even the one's they visited in incognito mode or the like, and watch every single thing they saw. So you lose atleast 50 years of your life as well as get scarred for the remainder of it.

Unfortunately, you also have an unlimited supply of warm milk, cheers!

Plantorsomething

Granted, you get a virus and it deletes the world

My turn again, Unlimited wishes from a genie.
Time to call IT support ig. I’ll figure it out eventually lol. Honestly sounds like an interesting plot to battle the virus destroying the world with god powers and only a mostly unhelpful thread of divine redditors to turn to for advice.

TotallyHuman

Like the matrix? Would I be aware of my fictional nature?
No, since you'd lose your self-awareness, since you are fictional and, as we know, fictional characters do not possess the qualities of consciousness, intelligence and self-awareness

UserMW

You have to go through the browsing history of some of the worst people in this site, even the one's they visited in incognito mode or the like, and watch every single thing they saw. So you lose at least 50 years of your life as well as get scarred for the remainder of it.

But you only get to fix it once for everyone including yourself.

Power: The ability to generate electricity at any range.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
But you only get to fix it once for everyone including yourself.

Power: The ability to generate electricity at any range.
But you take X4 electric damage

I got nothing