Writing Prompt Pick one character from your story and make them answer a question from another author

yunano34a1

Pick one character from your story and make them answer a question. And then make another question for another author's character to answer. Won't it be interesting to know deeply your character/s more?

Let's start with...

How do you view "Is the glass half-empty or half-full?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Which character to choose...hmm

Kevin Thompson (undecided on the name) - I used to...but now after those 10 days...I think its better to be half empty than fill it completely to the brim just for the sake of filling it. What matters most is the content in the cup.

A cup may be only filled half-way with sweet red wine, so you may look at it as half-empty. But in doing so, would you wish to fill the other half with sweet scorpion's poisonous and acidic venom? Now you have a completely filled cup...but is it worth it now?

Do you feel any contempt or anger towards you creator (author) for bringing you into existence only to write you up for a gruesome death?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Joan Saunders: Wait, what? My author would never! She hasn't killed a character since 2015 when her boyfriend died shortly after she killed a character based on him. She's not stupid enough to kill a character based on herself. She learned her lesson!

Are you going to breastfeed your baby?

Jemini

Joan Saunders: Wait, what? My author would never! She hasn't killed a character since 2015 when her boyfriend died shortly after she killed a character based on him. She's not stupid enough to kill a character based on herself. She learned her lesson!

Are you going to breastfeed your baby?
Asaren: (Grey elf, genderbent male-to-female via reincarnation.)

"You know? I really haven't thought about children. I would like to have them, it was a great experience raising my children and my grandchildren before. I'm not so certain about finding a man for the job in this life though, and as for breastfeeding... well, that option is out for me. It seems like Elves actually don't produce breast milk in this world. I don't really know how to feel about that to tell the truth. Does feeding your child part of your own spirit count as breastfeeding though? That might be the closest analogy in this world. I think I could probably do that. I'm certainly not going to follow the traditional elven custom of kidnapping a human infant for my child to feed on, so I guess that means I have to feed them myself."

(Yeah, Elves are kinda interesting in my world. The most interesting thing though is that this weird model of elves as energy vampires actually comes from my interpretation on the behaviors of the original German folklore about elves. German fairy tails were the original origin of elves. German elves had a bit of a pension for kidnapping children and luring in lost travelers. However, the lost travelers and kidnapped children alike were always treated kindly. What better way to explain that than saying they were eating part of the person's spirit?)

Now, my question.

What is your favorite flavor of juice?

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

"You know? I really haven't thought about children. I would like to have them, it was a great experience raising my children and my grandchildren before. I'm not so certain about finding a man for the job in this life though, and as for breastfeeding... well, that option is out for me. It seems like Elves actually don't produce breast milk in this world. I don't really know how to feel about that to tell the truth. Does feeding your child part of your own spirit count as breastfeeding though? That might be the closest analogy in this world. I think I could probably do that. I'm certainly not going to follow the traditional elven custom of kidnapping a human infant for my child to feed on, so I guess that means I have to feed them myself."

(Yeah, Elves are kinda interesting in my world. The most interesting thing though is that this weird model of elves as energy vampires actually comes from my interpretation on the behaviors of the original German folklore about elves. German fairy tails were the original origin of elves. German elves had a bit of a pension for kidnapping children and luring in lost travelers. However, the lost travelers and kidnapped children alike were always treated kindly. What better way to explain that than saying they were eating part of the person's spirit?)

Now, my question.

I could use the new character from my novel but since I am kinda helpless if he has something he likes other than his family.... I'll just have to go for my older character.

Zekie - Watermelon Juice of cource! How could you not see such blessed fruit that has bestowed upon the mankind itself. Its sheer wonders and how it size topples some of its competition. No other fruits could contain so much water while bringing forth such sweetness that blessed us in the hottest day. As such....*Drags out from the stage as he continues to ramble on his nonsense*

If you were to choose between to shoot your wife or your child, which would you pick?

MoodyFoxCat

Now, my question.

A female girl (who I wish not named for the sake of spoiler) would give an answer like this,

"Mango juice, why? Because I only had one chance before to try and drink such a flavorful taste, in natural form and nothing more. I heard it was from the eastern parts, although not so rare as it had been existing for possibly a very long time and it was only around recent centuries was discovered. Traders and explorers who returned from that side gained such profits and helped in the economy. Oh, how I wish to travel now there should the time be appropriate, but until then, the west must first be the main focus."

Moving on to my question open to anyone's answer: How do you see the world as yourself right now?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
A female girl (who I wish not named for the sake of spoiler) would give an answer like this,

"Mango juice, why? Because I only had one chance before to try and drink such a flavorful taste, in natural form and nothing more. I heard it was from the eastern parts, although not so rare as it had been existing for possibly a very long time and it was only around recent centuries was discovered. Traders and explorers who returned from that side gained such profits and helped in the economy. Oh, how I wish to travel now there should the time be appropriate, but until then, the west must first be the main focus."

Moving on to my question open to anyone's answer: How do you see the world as yourself right now?

With a posed look, Hiki said,

"What is the world anyway? Can I eat it?"

Continuing these spiraled looping questions, I query, 'What do you introspectively think when trying to understand yourself—albeit, in an imbecile perspective yet with careful rationale?'

UltimateVenom

How do you see the world as yourself right now?
Jack gardner/venom: i see it as a world of power and corruption and i will do whatever it takes to fix that even murder

now my question: what are your goals and to what ends would you go to reach your goals?

What do you introspectively think when trying to understand yourself—albeit, in an imbecile perspective yet with careful rationale?'
lycanthropy hunter: i have no idea how to respond to that?
now i ask: have you ever thought you were never gonna be special and then out of nowhere you have become so special?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Jack gardner/venom: i see it as a world of power and corruption and i will do whatever it takes to fix that even murder

now my question: what are your goals and to what ends would you go to reach your goals?
now i ask: have you ever thought you were never gonna be special and then out of nowhere you have become so special?
Who's alt accounts are you guys? And why this thread specifically?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Esmeralda: Kek iek kak eik kak
Now she ask: reik ree kiek kak

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
Esmeralda: Kek iek kak eik kak
Now she ask: reik ree kiek kak
One of my characters go by the name of Valrak Daeshara. She would answer, "Oh dear god. What the mackerel is even happening?"

Anyhow, here's my question, what do you think of war?

Last edited:

Angelwolf

Mel: "As long as you do not want to go up against some kind of god, I am all ears!"

What is your favourite way to deal with conflict?
Coraline (genderbent MTF Kitsune isekai) I would use my powers to try and unite all races as my new life is in a world where humans and beastkin are at war.

What do you think about reverse harems

Pick one character from your story and make them answer a question. And then make another question for another author's character to answer. Won't it be interesting to know deeply your character/s more?

Let's start with...

How do you view "Is the glass half-empty or half-full?"
First off, I like the idea here. Interactive but simple.

Dan Natsumi - Life gives you that exact glass... But, everyone's thirsty and you've gotta choose between you... your Mother, your Childhood Love and her Little Sister. Nah... I bring each one a full Glass of Water.

Question: You love someone more than anything in this world. But, everyone and everything is against them... Won't you bring the World to their knees and make them beg for their existence in front of your Lover?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
First off, I like the idea here. Interactive but simple.

Dan Natsumi - Life gives you that exact glass... But, everyone's thirsty and you've gotta choose between you... your Mother, your Childhood Love and her Little Sister. Nah... I bring each one a full Glass of Water.

Question: You love someone more than anything in this world. But, everyone and everything is against them... Won't you bring the World to their knees and make them beg for their existence in front of your Lover?
Damien Claybrook: Listen mate, either they get subjected to heavy brainwashing, or they die. There really isnt any other option. And honestly, im not that patient. So mass genocide it is.
We can repopulate the world anyway. My sweet Mary and Vee, our cute little saplings will become the new dominant species.
...What, I can only choose one? Hahahaha....*murders you*

Candy_Man

Coraline (genderbent MTF Kitsune isekai) I would use my powers to try and unite all races as my new life is in a world where humans and beastkin are at war.

What do you think about reverse harems
Max Phoenix:
"Reverse harem? So like, a bunch of dudes simp for one girl or something? Sounds like dark magic to me.
Wait, reverse harems aren't dark magic? Then that's great! As long as it isn't magic, I'm more than happy to give it my seal of approval."

Question:
How do you feel about being part of a fiction story?

Angelwolf

Max Phoenix:
"Reverse harem? So like, a bunch of dudes simp for one girl or something? Sounds like dark magic to me.
Wait, reverse harems aren't dark magic? Then that's great! As long as it isn't magic, I'm more than happy to give it my seal of approval."

Question:
How do you feel about being part of a fiction story?
Coralin

Sometimes I dream that I was real. The idea that I only exist in my authors mind is depressing.

What part about you do you wish your author wolf change

Agentt

Thighs
a celestial character: probably the torturous cycles in my fate before achieving final peace/mygoal that they have written for me.

If you swapped roles with your author, how will you write your author's life to be like?
MC chan
If I swap bodies with God?
I'll probably get a job and work out to get rid of that stinky fat.
Wait a sec...I am too lazy to do that.
I'll just continue leaching off his parents like he currently is.

Is shovel a spoon?