Pizza with pineapple

Succubiome

Literally my favorite topping... unless you include sauce and cheese as toppings, but I feel like those are just "needs to be there to be a pizza" things.

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
I usually have pineapple juice on my pizza, not pineapple slices, the juice really enhance the taste while not being overly sweet or sour like with pineapple slices.

Succubiome

I usually have pineapple juice on my pizza, not pineapple slices, the juice really enhance the taste while not being overly sweet or sour like with pineapple slices.

Ooh... I bet a pineapple juice reduction or a pizza sauce with pineapple juice in it would work really well.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It is the final layer of the planes of resplendent agonies.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yeah, I like it sometimes. I haven't had it that way in a few years, though.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Depends, on a Hawaiian Style Meaty Pizza? Yeah.
On any other Pizza though? Hell no.

CubicleHermit

Once in a while. Although I prefer it with pepperoni or bacon as ham or "Canadian bacon" is kind of bland (with or without pineapple)

As for hot/cold pineapple, cooked pineapple is delicious. Take the skin off, and either chop it into disks and grill it, or stick it on a rotisserie and slow-cook it, and... so good. Also, upside-down cake.

sanitylimited

wow what a wierdo. putting bacon on food. next youll be saying you also like egg with food and cream with deserts.

i dont know how defencive some people can get when mixing different foods together. its like they believe that the recipe they grew up with is the only acceptable way to do things

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Personally no, but I don't care if others do. My go to topping BTW is the Ultimate Meat Lover with added Jalapeños

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Blasphemy. Pineapple was a mistake (I hate yellow with a passion)

Bobple

Ehh, tried it. Preferred pizza without it, it wasn't horrible either but not what I'm looking for when enjoying a pizza.