• Lawful Evil

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Leti

I stumbled upon similar topic when I was scuttling about in the Other Side. As of today (15.01.21), majority of their denizens considered themselves Chaotic Neutral, followed by Neutral Good. How about us?

If you're confused, or don't know what alignments you belonged to, consider using this guide as a reference:

Tabula_Rasa

Professional NPC
I stumbled upon similar topic when I was scuttling about in the Other Side. As of today (15.01.21), majority of their denizens considered themselves Chaotic Neutral, followed by Neutral Good. How about us?

If you're confused, or don't know what alignments you belonged to, consider using this guide as a reference:

I sometimes pretend to be something else or anything else, chaotic even, but I want to believe I am Lawful Neutral...

However, when I do a D&D alignment test I always hit True neutral...

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Chaotic good pretty much does what they believe is right and doesn't care about what others say...

Sounds cool right? Actually no, since they are the type of people to eat pineapple pizza whether other says they hate it

Last edited:

Michuyu

But.... I like them all. TwT

EternalSunset0

Whenever I take the different alignment tests, I find myself bouncing around the three sides of Neutral.

I think True Neutral is the most common, followed by Chaotic Neutral, then Lawful Neutral. I occasionally get Neutral Good, too.

I'll be Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil if we're going by the potatoes, though.

Michuyu

According to a certain wiki:

•If you don't like any of them, you are Lawful Insane.

•If you like them all, you are Chaotic Insane.
>.< So I'm like crazy, crazy huh hahah The only one I can maybe let go is the raw potato--

Fromage

Peerless member
According to a certain wiki:

•If you don't like any of them, you are Lawful Insane.

•If you like them all, you are Chaotic Insane.
BASAKA WA DARE NI MO MAKENAI SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I follow CGP Grey's standards for now, because I just want to eat them all.

TotallyHuman

Evil looks delectable. Though the kind of delectable you would never eat lest you had a desire to choke on your own fat. Wouldn't mind some good too, but doesn't seem too healthy either. I guess boiling true neutral with some salt after peeling their skin off would be still the best choice. Adding some onion and mashing the corpse until it becomes a consistent mess would be the way to go. Then adding some milk or butter, and maybe baking or frying then.
Which makes me a... fucking psycho, I guess?

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
It really varies on my mood in the moment, but generally chaotic good or chaotic neutral. Sometimes a little evil if I've got reason to be~

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
I personally believe that real human beings are way too complex and 3D to be fit into this 2D-system. The closest thing I see myself as is True Neutral, but even that only by a stretch.
Chaotic good pretty much does what they believe is right and doesn't care about what others say...

Sounds cool right? Actually no, since they are the type of people to eat pineapple pizza whether other says they hate it
Hey, there is nothing wrong with pinapple pizza!