Post your characters, and I’ll tell you what I think about them [Smash or Pass Edition]

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Had fun reading SallyG’s thread. So I straight yoinked it and thought doing this would be funny

Rules are mostly the same (I stole them) except #4 it’s a yes or no question, so I feel anyone can answer. Also added 5

1. You post one character at a time. If you want to post one more, wait for another forum user to ask, or at least wait for my reply.

2. You describe how your character looks. You can use an image, you can write it, or use both methods.

3. You describe the personality of your character. You can also add hobbies, favorite food, whatever you want or need to mention. Preferably, make it 5-7 sentences long. Don't be afraid to write spoilers via spoiler button. I need to know why the character is like that to make an opinion. Moreover, chances are high that I won't read your story. So don't be afraid to spoil it for me.

4. Wait for anyone to reply with an answer.

5. Smash or Pass doesn’t need to be explicitly sexual. Remember to keep forum rules in mind when posting.

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Name: Enclair, the Queen of Winter
Race: Fairy - Subspecies: Woodwose
Personality: a brat who like to play around, but will go into murder mode if someone insult her. If you befriend her, you will be set for life.
Hobby: playing the violin, hunting demons
Like: children, bulliable people
Dislike: annoying people

She fights with an axe, a sword, and a gun powered by racism.

This is her
296603e6-ac1b-41f3-b770-df145f3f8931_width=512&height=768.jpg

She is a character for one of my older dnd campaign, when I was still a player.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Name: Enclair, the Queen of Winter
Race: Fairy - Subspecies: Woodwose
Personality: a brat who like to play around, but will go into murder mode if someone insult her. If you befriend her, you will be set for life.
Hobby: playing the violin, hunting demons
Like: children, bulliable people
Dislike: annoying people

She fights with an axe, a sword, and a gun powered by racism.

This is her
View attachment 23885

She is a character for one of my older dnd campaign, when I was still a player.
Pass, I would probably end up dead

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Pass, I would probably end up dead
Shes supposed to be a Bard, but for some reason, she had the best starting stats out of all of the party.

But yeah, good choice. You'd have an axe in your head by the end of the week.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
"Deedee" Lang
1701987024190.jpeg

DESCRIPTION:
A detective in a special police squad, she is endowed with an uncommon intelligence, and an infallible sixth sense
that enables her to indivuidate the perpetrators of a crime in a short time even with little clues or evidence.
She can easily determine if a person is lying, and she is good at grilling suspects often playing the role of the bad cop.
She expresses herself mostly in swear words and insults, and has an aggressive attitude with all people she deems inferior.
Unfortunately, she has a temper that makes her intractable and is hyper aggressive even with her fellow officers whom she deems incompetent.
She is a hunter who is willing to use any means to flush out her prey, becoming obsessed with them.
This often causes her to cross the line of the law creating headaches for her superiors.
She is aware that she is a bombshell but feels that she is worthy only of an alpha male who can keep up with her.

Full Name: Deckara Demora Lang
Birth: Day 18 Month 08
Level: 3
Class: Ranger
Preferred Weapon: Bow
Love: Hunting, Black Coffee, Game Meat ...
Hate: Beta males, Fat people, Incompetence, Sweets, Junkies, ...

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Elysif-JPG.jpg

Elysif Avian
Tomboyish personality with a love for medical studies. Radical feminist by 1880s standard but heavily red-pilled by modern standards. She is like a cat around the people she likes, shy but absolutely willing to join in conversation if it interests her and/or she wants attention. Does not know what to do around children. She refines opium and sells it as a side job and is highly respected amongst the underground.

Hobbies include modifying clothing, potion/medicine making, ingesting Opium, dissecting/stitching people, rummy, reading, and gardening.

Hates wasps, the cold, her mother, and nunnery nurses.

Favorite food is venison stew with cheese-covered garlic bread.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
View attachment 23887
Elysif Avian
Tomboyish personality with a love for medical studies. Radical feminist by 1880s standard but heavily red-pilled by modern standards. She is like a cat around the people she likes, shy but absolutely willing to join in conversation if it interests her and/or she wants attention. Does not know what to do around children. She refines opium and sells it as a side job and is highly respected amongst the underground.

Hobbies include modifying clothing, potion/medicine making, ingesting Opium, dissecting/stitching people, rummy, reading, and gardening.

Hates wasps, the cold, her mother, and nunnery nurses.

Favorite food is venison stew with cheese-covered garlic bread.
Smash

Seaspecter

Normally I would post under this sort of thing but Anna's underaged so I'll just give her some candy and send her to bed.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Tumblr_l_2777655651975472.jpg

This is Sybil, or the adult form of her while she's doing her mercenary work.
After getting separated from her mother she works her way up to a baron after some shenaniganery and hard work.
She's got a very active internal monologue but is generally not talkative, hates birds and rivers, and loves the taste of seafood
If you want a quiet and loyal companion she just might be the one for you