Post your characters, and I’ll tell you what I think about them [Smash or Pass Edition]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't care about the FBI but it warms my heart that people 'pass' my girl. I thought the internet was full of degenerates and it is a nice surprise to find people that are not.
Why would you post her here to be smashed if you don't want her to be smashed.... man...

Also her boobs are too small.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Why would you post her here to be smashed if you don't want her to be smashed.... man...

Also her boobs are too small.
Because the post said 'I'll tell you what I think about the characters' and I wanted to hear others' opinions. I think the 'smash or pass' is supposed to be one aspect of the post, not all of it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Because the post said 'I'll tell you what I think about the characters' and I wanted to hear others' opinions. I think the 'smash or pass' is supposed to be one aspect of the post, not all of it.
I am disappoint.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
She's my MC Nina. She's the protagonist of my novel Nowhere to Run.

Nina is a 13-year-old apprentice priestess (13 is considered of age in her world). She's intelligent and well-read but also naive, good-natured, polite, and a bit arrogant, and self-righteous, having strong preconceived notions about chivalry and morality.

She loves reading (especially forbidden literature) and made a habit of overhearing conversations. Although she started her journey in her home country, she has difficulty interacting with people having been raised and educated in a distant realm under a different culture.

But her world turns upside down when the town she's currently visiting is attacked by barbarian raiders, and she must escape. She soon discovers she's in the middle of a conspiracy of massive proportions, being targetted not only by the barbarians but also by bounty hunters. She has no powers and is just as strong as any normal teenager, so she must resort to her wits to evade capture, make allies, reach a safe haven, and uncover the mystery behind the conspiracy while navigating through unknown and hostile lands.

View attachment 23899

I don't care about the FBI but it warms my heart that people 'pass' my girl. I thought the internet was full of degenerates and it is a nice surprise to find people that are not.
Smash.
She sounds as being mentally strong even before the raid. Still a clear path in growing.

Leo Ortiz a.k.a. Tar, looks like he spends all day under the hood of a car. Because of how his powers mutated, his complexion looks like he is permanently covered in oil stains. Very short hair and a five o'clock shadow. Built like a calisthenics pro.

Family:
He is a father of 8 daughters at the age of 25. Triplets (14), twins (12), 7, 5, 10 months. Triplets are the sweetest girls in the world. Far too innocent and naïve. Twins are the opposites of one another. 7 is the rebellious one. 5 is asian (she's just cute at this point; her mother is what is important so, haven't given her anything beside cuteness). 10 m. poops. 5 different mothers. First (triplets) died from severe bleeding during birth. Second (twins), was too much for her so she bailed. 7's is an addict with no visitation rights. 5's is one of the leaders of a new political organization. 10 m. was found abandoned during work and he's taking care of her.

Older brother and sister. Two younger siblings. Father dead by suicide. Mother might as well be dead to him. Random cousins and one grandmother on the fathers side.

Work:
During the worlds awakening to superpowers he shredded the court house with concentrated psychokinesis during a custody hearing. Killed about five people and lacerated thirty others. Since then he has joined the newly structured Neighborhood Watch to help the police in and around the metropolitan area. Runs a charity helping kids and displaced families from the initial wave of panic. Secretly, he is part of an evil organization that wants to change how the world is structured now that powers are a thing. Is the head of a brothel and loan shark division with the title of Baron.

Upper middle class.

Relationships:
His closest friends are a serious of local business owners, a geriatric landlord, the new High school recruits (2), an Argentinian ambassador, a movie executive, the moms of his daughter's friends, Pablo (gang affiliation; underling; dad of daughters friend), Brock (watch affiliation), Bethany (watch affiliation), Mother of his 7th child, and Mr (the head of the evil organization; he's like a dad to him).

Likes: Boxing, Horror movies, Tea parties with his girls, Money, Milfs, Cooking, Baking, French Onion soup

Dislikes: The French, Humidity, His skin, His mother, Vacations, Book clubs, Deep water, French Onion soup

Hobbies: Sewing, Wrestling, Cooking, Collecting Ceramic Shelf Ornaments, Knives

Notes:
Officially has 0 kills on his record. Powers Forgiveness Act cleared everyone's history to mitigate lack of prison control. His Watch persona is known to only use mild psychic abilities. His alter has the stains on his skin become viscous and completely obscure his identity; while the top of his head looks like a bubbling tar pit. Has no problem flaying rivals/debtors to then go home and be as adorable as he can to his daughters.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Leo Ortiz a.k.a. Tar, looks like he spends all day under the hood of a car. Because of how his powers mutated, his complexion looks like he is permanently covered in oil stains. Very short hair and a five o'clock shadow. Built like a calisthenics pro.

Family:
He is a father of 8 daughters at the age of 25. Triplets (14), twins (12), 7, 5, 10 months. Triplets are the sweetest girls in the world. Far too innocent and naïve. Twins are the opposites of one another. 7 is the rebellious one. 5 is asian (she's just cute at this point; her mother is what is important so, haven't given her anything beside cuteness). 10 m. poops. 5 different mothers. First (triplets) died from severe bleeding during birthing. Second (twins), was too much for her so she bailed. 7's is an addict with no visitation rights. 5's is one of the leaders of a new political organization. 10 m. was found abandoned during work and he's taking care of her.

Older brother and sister. Two younger siblings. Father dead by suicide. Mother might as well be dead to him. Random cousins and one grandmother on the fathers side.

Work:
During the worlds awakening to superpowers he shredded the court house with concentrated psychokinesis during a custody hearing. Killed about five people and lacerated thirty others. Since then he has joined the newly structured Neighborhood Watch to help the police in and around the metropolitan area. Runs a charity helping kids and displaced families from the initial wave of panic. Secretly, he is part of an evil organization that wants to change how the world is structured now that powers are a thing. Is the head of a brothel and loan shark division with the title of Baron.

Upper middle class.

Relationships:
His closest friends are a serious of local business owners, a geriatric landlord, the new High school recruits (2), an Argentinian ambassador, a movie executive, the moms of his daughter's friends, Pablo (gang affiliation; underling; dad of daughters friend), Brock (watch affiliation), Bethany (watch affiliation), Mother of his 7th child, and Mr (the head of the evil organization; he's like a dad to him).

Likes: Boxing, Horror movies, Tea parties with his girls, Money, Milfs, Cooking, Baking, French Onion soup

Dislikes: The French, Humidity, His skin, His mother, Vacations, Book clubs, Deep water, French Onion soup

Hobbies: Sewing, Wrestling, Cooking, Collecting Ceramic Shelf Ornaments, Knives

Notes:
Officially has 0 kills on his record. Powers Forgiveness Act cleared everyone's history to mitigate lack of prison control. His Watch persona is known to only use mild psychic abilities. His alter has the stains on his skin become viscous and completely obscure his identity; while the top of his head looks like a bubbling tar pit. Has no problem flaying rivals/debtors to then go home and be as adorable as he can to his daughters.
Pass. not into men.