Post your male character and I'll tell you what I think of him from my female reader's perspective

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Might as well throw my hat into the ring.

Name: Hei Zhao
Visuals:

Description:
Best described as a golden apple rotten at the core, Hei uses his a silver tongue to charm and bewilder while wielding magic and blade to sever and destroy. Having lived as a hated existence for over 400 years now, he's done just about everything he's wanted to. Whether it was ruining a Hero's big moment to "save the princess", or slaying the big bad evil guy mid-monologue, he's done it all for his own entertainment. Even when the gods themselves blessed him with the most stereotypical set-up of orphan to Hero, he turned away from it in pursuit of his own desires. Striking a deal with a soul devouring sword just to give a middle finger to fate itself and become one of the most despised existences in his world for fun.
Haha I like his smarmy expression! He's pretty funny too, in a way. Just-for-fun types of people in fiction take things less seriously, so I can imagine a lot of sect elders looking at whatever he's up to and vomiting blood :blob_happy:

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
can I put two more guys in? They're both important in the story and I forgot to ask in the past hahaha

:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:
Name: Gaurleen
Visual: click the attachment as there some problems that made me can't upload the drawing or click this link yep, i illustrated him by myself
Description: Grumpy, cold, and hates things annoyed him. He is a tsundere I'd say. His age actually more than 500 yrs old:blob_joy: He is the kind of guy who is always swearing when working but still gets the job done.
Another fact: In my story, he is not the main character, and his first appearance will be in the next chapter.:blobtaco:

Im glad that none of you read my story bcs this is kinda a spoiler:blob_hide:

Sylverius

You can but I might be a bit too busy to go through them! Maybe @K5Rakitan will give her comments :blob_melt:
Okay!

Name: Rai

Visuals: He has white hair that slowly turns into violet at the end of his hair, similar to Venti's hair and Zhongli's hair in Genshin impact. At home, he usually wears a thin lab coat so that he can be ventilated while covering himself of harmful substances. Outside, he wears clothes that make him look like a noble, especially with his very attractive looks and captivating violet eyes.

Description: His voice is soothing and captivating, as if when he tells a story, he could lull anyone but Kuro to sleep very easily because of how calming his voice is. His atmosphere is also very calming, making you off-guard when with him. However, that's just him when you're just with him. His real personality is of a researcher, being very curious of Kuro's origins being an other worlder. He's also kind of a jerk at Kuro, feeling as if he was the brother Kuro had in his past life, laughing at him and reminding him of embarrassing moments Kuro had done. Like Kuro, he doesn't want them getting injured and prioritizes them the most. He always answers Kuro's questions truthfully if his were to be answered the same, but Kuro knows that he has a dark secret he doesn't want to others to know of.

Name: Kurokawa Yoshiuki (Hero)

Visuals: As a Japanese person, he has short black hair and black eyes, his hair grows longer in the future. He was first seen wearing a school uniform along with his classmates when they were summoned to another world. As a hero, he uses a small shield on his left hand while he carries a fucking claymore (his holy sword is specially crafted) with one hand. His armor consists of a tight sleeveless garment while wearing gauntlets and armored boots for close combat when need be. He also wears tight boxers with crotch covering. The reason why he needs light armor is for movement purposes.

Description: As a Japanese, he's quite shy. He's a pushover at first, but after living in the other world for 5 months, he now knows that it isn't Earth where everything is at peace, but rather, is a brutal and cruel world where peace never existed for some beings. In the end, he becomes more matured and level-headed, abandoning his Japanese culture of not bothering anyone into someone everyone can call a hero. He retains some qualities however, being kind and caring to others, even when some of his classmates' personalities take a wrong turn for the worst, with his goal being to get everyone back home while not regretting anything in the new world.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Well he ain’t make anymore he is a brick.

Name: Basil Edra

Race
: Brick

Relationships: (Past) Family are all dead (Present) His moms a dungeon and his siblings are between the rang of ocean terror and pretty much world destroyer.

Farely fun to hang around with.

He is a bro at moments

Loves to swear when angry.

Hates pain, but isn’t afraid to cause it.

Is a child at heart.

Misses food.

Loves magic.

He puts bros before hoes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:
Name: Gaurleen
Visual: click the attachment as there some problems that made me can't upload the drawing or click this link yep, i illustrated him by myself
Description: Grumpy, cold, and hates things annoyed him. He is a tsundere I'd say. His age actually more than 500 yrs old:blob_joy: He is the kind of guy who is always swearing when working but still gets the job done.
Another fact: In my story, he is not the main character, and his first appearance will be in the next chapter.:blobtaco:

Im glad that none of you read my story bcs this is kinda a spoiler:blob_hide:
Sounds too much like my ex. I know better than to get involved with that kind of person now. Once upon a time, many years ago, I obviously didn't know better.
Okay!

Name: Rai

Visuals: He has white hair that slowly turns into violet at the end of his hair, similar to Venti's hair and Zhongli's hair in Genshin impact. At home, he usually wears a thin lab coat so that he can be ventilated while covering himself of harmful substances. Outside, he wears clothes that make him look like a noble, especially with his very attractive looks and captivating violet eyes.

Description: His voice is soothing and captivating, as if when he tells a story, he could lull anyone but Kuro to sleep very easily because of how calming his voice is. His atmosphere is also very calming, making you off-guard when with him. However, that's just him when you're just with him. His real personality is of a researcher, being very curious of Kuro's origins being an other worlder. He's also kind of a jerk at Kuro, feeling as if he was the brother Kuro had in his past life, laughing at him and reminding him of embarrassing moments Kuro had done. Like Kuro, he doesn't want them getting injured and prioritizes them the most. He always answers Kuro's questions truthfully if his were to be answered the same, but Kuro knows that he has a dark secret he doesn't want to others to know of.

Name: Kurokawa Yoshiuki (Hero)

Visuals: As a Japanese person, he has short black hair and black eyes, his hair grows longer in the future. He was first seen wearing a school uniform along with his classmates when they were summoned to another world. As a hero, he uses a small shield on his left hand while he carries a fucking claymore (his holy sword is specially crafted) with one hand. His armor consists of a tight sleeveless garment while wearing gauntlets and armored boots for close combat when need be. He also wears tight boxers with crotch covering. The reason why he needs light armor is for movement purposes.

Description: As a Japanese, he's quite shy. He's a pushover at first, but after living in the other world for 5 months, he now knows that it isn't Earth where everything is at peace, but rather, is a brutal and cruel world where peace never existed for some beings. In the end, he becomes more matured and level-headed, abandoning his Japanese culture of not bothering anyone into someone everyone can call a hero. He retains some qualities however, being kind and caring to others, even when some of his classmates' personalities take a wrong turn for the worst, with his goal being to get everyone back home while not regretting anything in the new world.
SEXY!!!! MINE!!!!!!!
Well he ain’t make anymore he is a brick.

Name: Basil Edra

Race
: Brick

Relationships: (Past) Family are all dead (Present) His moms a dungeon and his siblings are between the rang of ocean terror and pretty much world destroyer.

Farely fun to hang around with.

He is a bro at moments

Loves to swear when angry.

Hates pain, but isn’t afraid to cause it.

Is a child at heart.

Misses food.

Loves magic.

He puts bros before hoes.
Bros before hoes? Well, as long as his bros are cute, that's fine if they come first. He can always have sloppy seconds.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Sounds too much like my ex. I know better than to get involved with that kind of person now. Once upon a time, many years ago, I obviously didn't know better.

SEXY!!!! MINE!!!!!!!

Bros before hoes? Well, as long as his bros are cute, that's fine if they come first. He can always have sloppy seconds.
He also has made a orphans

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I want to try! :blob_melt:

Name: Fenris
Appearance: Fen has silver hair, a fluffy wolf's tail, and ears. His skin is fair though far from brittle. His eyes start off as amber before turning crimson red later on. Usually wears black combat boots, pants with a white shirt, and his organization's insignia, which is a three-headed dog (Cerberus). He has the power to shift into a wolf and is immune to magical spells. His main weapons are his superhuman strength and speed, along with his sharp claws and teeth.
Description: He is set to be the wolf's pack's alpha. Though he does not care for power, it is what he needs to set his lover free from the torment she lives in. He is protective, caring, and loving. He would not stop until she is free and happy. Even if it means taking on the world. To him, it doesn't matter as long as they are together in the end.
:sweat_smile:

K5Rakitan

Yeah, blah blah now he got a duaghter. And she is a murder hobo. (He is now her weapon of death)
*locks doors*
Rai only feared Kuro in the past, now you're included XD
Don't run, cutie! Where are you going?
I want to try! :blob_melt:

Name: Fenris
Appearance: Fen has silver hair, a fluffy wolf's tail, and ears. His skin is fair though far from brittle. His eyes start off as amber before turning crimson red later on. Usually wears black combat boots, pants with a white shirt, and his organization's insignia, which is a three-headed dog (Cerberus). He has the power to shift into a wolf and is immune to magical spells. His main weapons are his superhuman strength and speed, along with his sharp claws and teeth.
Description: He is set to be the wolf's pack's alpha. Though he does not care for power, it is what he needs to set his lover free from the torment she lives in. He is protective, caring, and loving. He would not stop until she is free and happy. Even if it means taking on the world. To him, it doesn't matter as long as they are together in the end.
:sweat_smile:
*glomps* I'll help you save her! I get to be the second wife, right? Right?

Last edited:

Sylverius

Don't run, cutie! Where are you going?
As Rai heard a certain girl's voice, he gave all his groceries to Kuro.
"Kuro, if I don't return, take Kenny and the others with you. This place is not safe anymore."
Rai then proceeded to run for his life as Kuro still had a dumbfounded expression.
"That fucker..."

This is going to be canon XD

K5Rakitan

As Rai heard a certain girl's voice, he gave all his groceries to Kuro.
"Kuro, if I don't return, take Kenny and the others with you. This place is not safe anymore."
Rai then proceeded to run for his life as Kuro still had a dumbfounded expression.
"That fucker..."

This is going to be canon XD
Kari handed her baby to her husband Michael and dashed after Rai. Michael rolled his eyes. "What am I, chopped liver?"
"Exercise is good for breast milk production. Let me have my fun," Kari called over her shoulder. Her breasts jiggled as she ran.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Name: Julius Navar.

Either of these two images could serve as a good reference of him. (TBH I would prefer the right one if the hair was lighter.)

Julius 2.png
Julius v3.png

Visuals:
A young man with long blond hair and silver coloured eyes. He usually arranges his long hair in a pony tail that flows ways past his shoulders. Most people usually comment about his charming smile and his strange, yet mesmerizing eyes. He is 1.78 meters tall. He likes to wear black shirts and blazers. He usually wears a special set of plate armor made by himself in combat. He was reincarnated as part of a race which was created in order to get a more perfect version of mortals.

Description: Julius is a man of many talents and virtues. He's a master magician, a powerful warrior, a talented crafter and a great ruler. He's considerate, thoughtful, calm and collected. He often puts the ones he cares about before himself. That might be considered one of his virtues, but that is also his greatest flaw... He would gladly give his life to save those he cares about if it came to it, not that he would allow that situation to happen to begin with. He has a bit of an inferiority complex and holds his adoptive parents in a pedestal, often thinking that it is impossible for him to surpass them. He holds an insatiable thirst for knowledge. His last name is from an ancient language and it means: "The one who seeks knowledge." His greatest fear is losing someone he holds dear.

Novel: I haven't published the novel yet.

I could probably talk more about him (I have written like 166 chappies of his novel lmao), but that would be a lot of spoilers. :blobtaco:

Last edited: