Q: Are you and only Childe?

Only child or nah?

• Total voters

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I’m crossposting this from NUF. Only thing is different is the poll. Kek.

I used to room with my two sisters. My brothers also shared a room together. My mom has her own room. The room that I used to share with my sisters is pretty big. Big now that their beds are gone it pretty empty. I have all this empty space.

Also I had my brother’s PS4 all to my self for like 4 days. Which was pretty nice. All I did was play Genshin. I’m addicted to that game. So much so I keep typing Childe and not child in the discord. I’m sad tho because I wanted to have it for one more day for when Act 4 of the current event unlocks.

Also I have trouble sleeping. Especially knowing my sisters aren’t in the room. It’s sad. I mean I’ll get used to this. Jus’ living with my mom. One of my little brothers might come back tho. Idk when tho. A few years maybe. Mom said he’s always welcome back. Tbh I think she favors him the most of siblings.

I’m definitely not having trouble sleep because of my already messed up sleep schedule. It’s definitely more lonely tho. I’m not crying my...my eyes are jus’ sweaty....

Well, on the bright side I can write and draw in peace now. I’ll also be busy with collage too next semester(didn’t go this semester). It will probably keep me distracted I guess.

I guess I’ll soon know what it’s like to be an only child. If you’re not an only child how many siblings do you have? mine are definitely annoying but they’re the only ppl who I talk to. I don’t have friends. My social skills outside of siblings are shit. I’m pretty much a neet. I haven’t left the house since March. Also didn’t go back to school. I have no jobs. I always seem to fail my interviews.

Idk how my siblings do it. Guess they’re jus’ more social then me I guess. Well, I decided to change me not going to school. Idk how 2021 will be but I hope it’s not as shit as 2020. A lot of things went downhill for me. Only thing that improved is my art. Everything else is shit.

TL;DR: So my younger siblings have recently moved out to live with dad. I now live alone with mom.

Last edited:

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
I'm the middle child. 2 years older than my younger brother and 8 years younger than my older. Younger bro got the biggest room besides the master bedroom and I got a room the size of a prison cell.

iamaducklingwriter

I'm an only child, but my parents and I (kidnaps) invites our neighbor's child on our house to play. He's like my little brother, only he is taller than me now.

I really like kids, but sadly, my mom had difficulties birthing me so having a sibling is really impossible.

Dountmindme

And one thing for sure, middle sucks.
I can definitely tell. Since I didn’t well in school. Neither did my brother. So mom moved down and put more expectations on my sister who’s the middle child.
I'm the oldest of one.... but I have a pet dog that acts as my little brother
Cute~
Younger bro got the biggest room besides the master bedroom and I got a room the size of a prison cell.
Damn. My sisters and I got the master bedroom but now they moved out it’s all mine. It’s definitely lonely.
I really like kids, but sadly, my mom had difficulties birthing me so having a sibling is really impossible.
I used to take care of my little cousins. They are much more obedient to me and more cute then my own siblings. They weren’t annoying little devils.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm an only child, and now I have a husband and a fetus to keep me company. We're in a one-bedroom apartment, but my parents are building an ADU (auxiliary dwelling unit) for us. Rent is extremely expensive where we live, so it will be a huge relief to move back onto my parents' land. They'll be charging us half the rent we're paying currently, but I also understand we'll have to pay a water bill on top of that. Perhaps we'll have to pay for garbage as well. Our energy and internet bills should stay about the same. We'll have two bedrooms, but the rooms will be smaller, so we'll actually have about the same amount of space. It looks like we'll be moving into the new place when our baby is 2-4 months old. Yay!!!!

D

Deleted member 12793

I'm the youngest of eight...four brothers and three sisters...They say the youngest is usually spoiled...but it's not like that at all!! :blob_teary: I had to take care of almost everything back then when my parents were working. I had to wake them up for school/work, cook, and clean. Waking them up in itself was the hardest part of my day. Even a marching band wouldn't wake them up!! And at least four of them would lock their doors.

The horror!! *sighs* Just remembering makes me...

I used to share a room with the 2nd youngest sis for a few years until we moved into a larger house....I was finally able to get a room to myself. But now they've mostly all moved out. It's only me, my Dad and 3rd eldest brother left. While we did have some fun times...I've always been the type to like peace and quiet. <3 So, it's really nice right now. My big bro is mostly at work, and my Dad is either yelling at the TV screen or hanging out with his friend.

I graduated Uni a few years back with an AS, but returned this year to complete my BS...only because I had nothing better to do since losing my job due to the COVID. And I didn't really feel like working part-time jobs. But since I only needed a few more credits...I've already graduated this month...haha...I have no idea what I'm gonna do this upcoming year...

Since my classes were online too, I've basically become a shut-in as well. Well, I think a lot of us have become somewhat of a hikikomori this year. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'll put it in simple words: the only people allowed to bully my younger siblings is me. Anyone else would have to go through me.

EternalSunset0

Yeah. Only child here. I'm really happy with it, but once a while I imagined what it would be like to have a younger sister :unsure:

Of course, not the realistic one. The anime version.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
I used to take care of my little cousins. They are much more obedient to me and more cute then my own siblings. They weren’t annoying little devils.

As an only child, I like to babysit my many nephews even though they would crush my bones all the time. Some of them are the devil's spawns while some of them are potential weeb candidates. I want a niece for once :blob_blank: :blob_blank:

I'm the third youngest amongst my cousins so can't really take care of the younger ones since their ages are not far from mine. Heck, even before I existed or popped out into this world I have been destined to be an aunt:sweating_profusely:

Edit : I want a big brother, some of my cousins have filled in that part. But I want a big brother... an ACTUAL one

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I’m the second of 4 sisters, but due to the oldest being a lazy self centered person I took upon the role of the understanding oldest, who had to do chores with mom and work to sustain the family while still going to school.

Oldest moved out after finishing Highschool.

The sandwich child got the most care yet makes the most problems.

And the youngest... lovable funny child, who can speak better English than me(ーー;)

Dountmindme

I'll put it in simple words: the only people allowed to bully my younger siblings is me. Anyone else would have to go through me.
Same but it’s quite sad that they bully me. Oh how the tables have turned. I think I was too mean to them when I was younger.
They say the youngest is usually spoiled...but it's not like that at all!!
:blob_pat_sad:
One of my sisters who’s the youngest gets spoiled. I’m sure mom and dad favors her the most or something...
I took upon the role of the understanding oldest
Yeah I had to mediate a lot for my family. It’s honestly tiring. Especially to make sure they don’t get into fights.