Question for experts.

Tempokai

Overworked One
If I pet a cat infront of the my boss' dog that likes me and is chained, is it NTR? The dog clearly wants to be petted and watches the petting the cat with interest, and I'm instead petting the cat (which is more in comfort with me than my boss)?

wrong answers only

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
That's cheating, not NTR.

Unless you and the dog are having an extraordinary relationship.

Then again... cheating implies that you have a relationship with the dog.

So... more like you are cucking the dog.

NTR then? The alcohol is getting me...

Nah, I am that stupid even when sober.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It's literally petting.
you dont think deeply enough
If I pet a cat infront of the my boss' dog that likes me and is chained, is it NTR? The dog clearly wants to be petted and watches the petting the cat with interest, and I'm instead petting the cat (which is more in comfort with me than my boss)?

wrong answers only
no. You arent dating the dog nor the owner of the dog, the dog has no inherent right to your rubs and pets.

Revy

no. You arent dating the dog nor the owner of the dog, the dog has no inherent right to your rubs and pets.
There's a NTR sub-section in Japan, where the significant other who is stolen might not even know the NTR-ed person.

It's called the "I loved her first" or something like that.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Bruh i thought it was some profound question about something. Instead i find this. Petting

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
It is only NTR if you did the seks with the cat.

I dunno what seks means tho, I'm a 30 y/o wizard

Le_ther

wrong answers only
I ain't an expert but maybe you should go to a therapist because they are the true experts interms of people with psychology questions like this

TotallyHuman

Since the dog isn't yours, that's just voyeurism. And maybe public play.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
It is only NTR if you did the seks with the cat.
A cat is fine too.

Isn't it swinging and/or swapping if both pets get their petting sessions by different partners that are both okay with it even tho they are the pets owners?

Eclectic_Asininity

wrong answers only
Depends, are you a white girl?