random stuff

images (27).jpeg

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Chinese medicine gurus explaining how the ground horn of a rhino, testicle hairs of a 40 year old japanese neet, and a fresh eyeball from an Iranian woman will cure your minor stomach ache.
I almost gave in to my old habits of sharing my knowledge of when I was a practicing Wiccan and explaining how most old magic potion recipes were just regular cookbook-style recipes that had medicinal qualities because of the herbs and spices used. Kind of like a gut health book but all the ingredient names were weird because there was a time when ingredient names weren't universal. For example, the eye of a newt is actually a mustard seed.

longer

Balls
I almost gave in to my old habits of sharing my knowledge of when I was a practicing Wiccan and explaining how most old magic potion recipes were just regular cookbook-style recipes that had medicinal qualities because of the herbs and spices used. Kind of like a gut health book but all the ingredient names were weird because there was a time when ingredient names weren't universal. For example, the eye of a newt is actually a mustard seed.
Onmw to tell the witches at my university that they don't actually need to have sex with a black goat.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Onmw to tell the witches at my university that they don't actually need to have sex with a black goat.
I never said the rituals were incorrect. I actually have nothing to offer in explanation. The medicine side of it though was just misunderstood and was actually fairly simple medicine practices that used different variants of fermenting most of the time.