random stuff

Mr.Grey-Cat

622b8e12e903a.jpeg

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
mommy? sorry i mean mommy? mommy? sorry i mean..
I said it once and I'll say it again, dragons shouldn't have breasts since they are lizards which are not mammals. How hard is it for manga artists accept this fact.

Paul_Tromba

that's a mantis but I disagree with your statement regardless. everything could use a pair of well sized mammaries
My point still stands. An insect does not need nor have mammaries as they are not mammals.

Paul_Tromba

you are factually incorrect.
Had to do some research and found that you are correct. I apologize for that. Though I cannot agree with you on the principle of me not thirsting for mantis tits.

Had to do some research and found that you are correct. I apologize for that. Though I cannot agree with you on the principle of me not thirsting for mantis tits.
wait how was I right? what research did you do exactly?

here's another insect fact: ants evolve depending on what the colony requires. some have evolved to become living refrigerators. their stomach bulges to incredible lengths and the food kept inside is clean and sterilized. they hang off the roofs of the caverns, and when food is needed, an ant presses on their stomach, dispensing droplets from their back end.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Browsing YouTube videos:
It's clickbait, don't click it.

*Click*

It wasn't clickbait!?
Why did I click it?! :blob_shock:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i've started reading tsugumomo and let me tell you, never let twitter find this

Paul_Tromba

i've started reading tsugumomo and let me tell you, never let twitter find this
So you've gone down that rabbit hole. It gets a lot worse. It's a good but long manga that borders on being a hentai a lot. The entire plotline is basically, everything is fuckable and the MC will fuck it hard in order to get a power boost.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So you've gone down that rabbit hole. It gets a lot worse. It's a good but long manga that borders on being a hentai a lot. The entire plotline is basically, everything is fuckable and the MC will fuck it hard in order to get a power boost.
That's all good for me, I just wish the things the MC fucks are a little older than they look. Otherwise, I'm all game.