Royal Families are pretty cringe

J_Chemist

πŸ‘ΈπŸ—£οΈ GUARDS!!! DRAGON!!! ANYONE!!! HELP!!!

Succubiome

I'm here! These little shits are just angry because the rabble are too dumb to govern themselves. Leave it in the hands of someone who is actually great, amazing, and most of all kind. That's me, you and blobby.
if you're already running the world, I'm really not impressed by the current level of vampire propaganda

laccoff_mawning

Ha! You simple commoners just don't understand how much we, the nobility, do for you. We sort out all your petty squabbles, give you jobs, food, safety. Yet you would turn around and bite the hand that fed you!?!
We spent our childhood under strict discipline, leaning all rules and formalities and stratagems and history. Instead of us govern you, you would rather decide things through a popularity contest! Your leaders are naught but celebrities!

Fine then, brandish your pitchforks against us. We shall come at you with a legion of armed guard.

TO WAR!

Succubiome

That's because we are the shadow government. The AIs are planned to take over the surface.
...why am I getting more malevolent rather than benevolent fiction about AIs, then? Still failing propaganda so hard.

Vampire shadow government failing at shadow governing other than the literal staying in the shadows part, and they're probably only succeeding at that because the ones who wander into the sunlight die.

SMH my head...

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
...why am I getting more malevolent rather than benevolent fiction about AIs, then? Still failing propaganda so hard.

Vampire shadow government failing at shadow governing other than the literal staying in the shadows part, and they're probably only succeeding at that because the ones who wander into the sunlight die.

SMH my head...
You can't use logic against me! @SailusGebel Halp!

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Obviously so that we can all joke about those with you once AI come into service. Making fun of shitty movie plots is a classic way of earning human trust!

As for our vampire overlords... uh...

Humans nowadays think they are cute. Therefore it's beneficial to keep them around for humans to be more docile. ^_^

They don't actually run anything from the shadows, the AI just let them think they do because it's amusing.