Writing Rules about Character Maturity and Sexuality

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Squeamish? Please turn away. Otherwise feel free to proceed?

I have an idea about a story where the MC is an orc. The setting for orcs is that they are short lived (~10 years at the oldest) and mature VERY fast (an adult after a couple of days). Now, in regards to... reproduction: if the MC takes part in sexual acts upon reaching maturity would that be prohibited?

Let’s make it worse! MC, due to circumstances, is involved in a lot of pillaging of human, elven, dwarven, beastkin, and fairy settlements and develops an extreme fetish for raping the villagers/townsfolk/city-dwellers as they are dying (NOT dead). How explicit could this get without being banned? (Includes both sex and gore) Would this even be allowed?

Got an answer for the previous two, and think it’s over? THINK AGAIN!! Tribal traditions! Orcs, unlike goblins, cannot be birthed by humanoids repeatedly. (Explained more in-story) This is- in part- because orcs are always birthed as twins, and the twins, upon reaching adulthood: fight to the death, the victor raping their mother to death, and offering their dead mother’s corpse for their father to eat as they themselves eat their twin’s corpse. At the end of it all, the victor will fashion their first weapon from the skeletal remains of their mother.

Edit: A good point was brought up by @Ral with: “No child and teens please”
Let me clarify. The orcs RAPIDLY mature; they’re completely an adult in both mind and body days after being born. This is related to their patron god and their short lifespan of ~10 years, but the consequences include them not having any time to adjust to their adult body. They are very instinctively inclined, where the young are ‘hot-blooded’, hungry, and horny the vast majority of the time until they can properly satiate their desires.

Edit 2: There’s been some great points brought up within this thread, and plenty of criticism (mostly constructive). Which brings me to mention that I am making this series. It WILL be a thing, even if I have to revamp what’s been talked about in this thread. I do have a backup idea where the blessing(curse) is that the orcs’ skeletal structure is strengthened by eating bones, and the undead are an exception because the miasma within the undead is poisonous to living beings, so they hunt en mass which causes problems with the major races, etc etc- general thoughts. Based off of the fact that I think it would be amazing to have a scene where MC pulls out a person’s spine and eats it in front of them.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yummy!
I'm not sure exactly how far you can push the limits here, but I recommend Hentai Foundry for sharing this one.

MrTiemos

👀 ...and where’s the plot?
In a folder on my computer. Not getting to it in any fashion until I finish birth my entry for The Adventum Contest and my current series (which is on hold due to various reasons).
Yummy!
I'm not sure exactly how far you can push the limits here, but I recommend Hentai Foundry for sharing this one.
Not fond of the idea. First and foremost, what’s written is mostly side story material for explaining MC’s origins or a couple of chapters here and there within the story, not nearly the whole story nor basis of the plot.
If needed, I could completely remove everything written here and adjust the MC’s personality a bit so the story has essentially no sexual content, just gore.

Ral

I think graphical sex is okay as long as they are done by legal adults. No child and teens please.

Hmm . . . these information to me, doesn't need to be explicitly shown.

Well, this really depends on the plot (as Tiaf asked) whether these stuff needs to be shown. Do you really need these things to be laid out for the story to work? Or you just need to mention them? Or you might not even to mention them but just alluded to? Many stuff doesn't really need to be explicitly shown in the story and sometimes they can become a burden instead.

A thing I would note here is that these are kinda forced and on the nose (and gratuitous). Like, these traditions just comes to be just because. There is no reason why they are there but shock value.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Squeamish? Please turn away. Otherwise feel free to proceed?

I have an idea about a story where the MC is an orc. The setting for orcs is that they are short lived (~10 years at the oldest) and mature VERY fast (an adult after a couple of days). Now, in regards to... reproduction: if the MC takes part in sexual acts upon reaching maturity would that be prohibited?

Let’s make it worse! MC, due to circumstances, is involved in a lot of pillaging of human, elven, dwarven, beastkin, and fairy settlements and develops an extreme fetish for raping the villagers/townsfolk/city-dwellers as they are dying (NOT dead). How explicit could this get without being banned? (Includes both sex and gore) Would this even be allowed?

Got an answer for the previous two, and think it’s over? THINK AGAIN!! Tribal traditions! Orcs, unlike goblins, cannot be birthed by humanoids repeatedly. (Explained more in-story) This is- in part- because orcs are always birthed as twins, and the twins, upon reaching adulthood: fight to the death, the victor raping their mother to death, and offering their dead mother’s corpse for their father to eat as they themselves eat their twin’s corpse. At the end of it all, the victor will fashion their first weapon from the skeletal remains of their mother.
It feels counterproductive for a species/race to do this.
'-'

X

MrTiemos

A thing I would note here is that these are kinda forced and on the nose (and gratuitous). Like, these traditions just comes to be just because. There is no reason why they are there but shock value.
It feels counterproductive for a species/race to do this.
'-'

X
A bit into spoiler territory, but there is actual reason behind the tradition.
First is the twins: orcs will always be born as twins due to a blessing(curse) from their patron deity, who they prayed to for ‘birthing strong warriors’ long ago.
This has caused an immense burden on any female who births them as an orc would grow two to three times larger than human when in the womb, effectively destroying their reproductive system from the burden of having two (some would actually die even before giving birth).
Lastly, with there being two very large infants on birth, there isn’t enough nourishment for the both of them to live (orcs aren’t exactly the best at hunting or gathering).

The patron god’s idea was that the twin would fight, with the victor being born the ‘stronger warrior’. But now the orcs are left with a malnourished child, a dead child, and a female who cannot bear any more children.
Their solution (albeit a bit crude as they aren’t the brightest bunch) is for the malnourished child to eat the dead child for nutrition.
Afterwards the child would need a source for relief due to rapid sexual maturity, and the female holds no use to their tribe as they cannot bear a child... soooo they let the child use the female as relief.
Finally, the female would effectively be a burden to their tribe from then on so they would be used as rations. The one who receives the rations would be the father, as they contributed in producing a new warrior for their tribe.

Any questions?

Polarize4777

Pretty fucking spartan/brutal if you are asking me about how I feel on the idea of the whole birthing process and complications after they are born. It would be interesting, but it would get noticeably strange in my opinion if the plot just involve them doing such horrendous acts. But again, it may not be my cup of tea, and it certainly could interest those who can stomach the darkness of such a story. As to the getting ban part, I believe if you put a Warning in the synopsis with explicit information of what is to be expected then it should be fine in my opinion. There is definitely a fine point to thread, and if it is done with a plot in mind instead of just using these horrendous action for the simple shocking values then it won't be taken in so easily by readers.

Polarize4777

First is the twins: orcs will always be born as twins due to a blessing(curse) from their patron deity, who they prayed to for ‘birthing strong warriors’ long ago.
This has caused an immense burden on any female who births them as an orc would grow two to three times larger than human when in the womb, effectively destroying their reproductive system from the burden of having two (some would actually die even before giving birth).
Lastly, with there being two very large infants on birth, there isn’t enough nourishment for the both of them to live (orcs aren’t exactly the best at hunting or gathering).

The patron god’s idea was that the twin would fight, with the victor being born the ‘stronger warrior’. But now the orcs are left with a malnourished child, a dead child, and a female who cannot bear any more children.
Their solution (albeit a bit crude as they aren’t the brightest bunch) is for the malnourished child to eat the dead child for nutrition.
Afterwards the child would need a source for relief due to rapid sexual maturity, and the female holds no use to their tribe as they cannot bear a child... soooo they let the child use the female as relief.
Finally, the female would effectively be a burden to their tribe from then on so they would be used as rations. The one who receives the rations would be the father, as they contributed in producing a new warrior for their tribe.

Any questions?

How can they not be good at hunting and gathering if their race is a warrior class type race that excel in physical activities ?
If you can fight and hold a weapon, then certainly you can hunt or forage for food. The only explanation that would work is that they live in a land that is low on natural resources that include prey for meat and that they have a high energy usage or burn out through the day.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The age of consent in Scribblehub is 18+.

If your story encourages sexual acts between people with less than 18 years old, it goes against the guidelines.

Explicitly depicting sexual acts can be seen as encouraging them.

MrTiemos

How can they not be good at hunting and gathering if their race is a warrior class type race that excel in physical activities ?
If you can fight and hold a weapon, then certainly you can hunt or forage for food. The only explanation that would work is that they live in a land that is low on natural resources that include prey for meat and that they have a high energy usage or burn out through the day.
They aren’t good at hunting because they are a bit slow in the brain, so they fail to comprehend trapping in general. Gathering, ah- again, orcs aren’t the brightest bunch so they have difficulties discerning between edible and inedible/poisonous plants.
But this doesn’t mean they cannot hunt or gather. They’re just bad at it, and no one would bother to teach them since it’s viewed as better to kill them on sight. Their patron god isn’t going to do shit about it since it’s not their problem.

What they ARE good at though, is pillaging. They are a tribe of warriors after all. They invade villages/towns/cities, stealing any foodstuffs, killing the men, young, and elderly for extra ‘rations’, and capturing the women for breeding.
Since they fail horridly at agriculture the foodstuffs they acquired from pillaging is about all they get, so then when their rations begin to run low, the orcs would just move on to the next target for rations and women.

As for their ‘high energy usage’, they’re constantly trying to prove who is the strongest and become the tribe’s chieftain. In addition, the chieftain gets the obvious benefits of more rations and breeding priority.
So, being the idiots that they are, the orcs would rather be the one with the most benefits by dragging down their comrades than work together for the benefit of the tribe. Though, they aren’t stupid enough to sabotage their own tribe when the stored food begins to dwindle.

MrTiemos

The age of consent in Scribblehub is 18+.

If your story encourages sexual acts between people with less than 18 years old, it goes against the guidelines.

Explicitly depicting sexual acts can be seen as encouraging them.

Then there are a few~ stories that wouldn’t follow said guidelines, and need to be taken down.

‘Consent’, ‘Between people’; Could be argued that orcs aren’t people, and since the act is them raping women who are 18+ (since they need to be breed-able, otherwise their corpses become rations), then would that not follow the guidelines?

This is why I’m asking.

Ral

There are some stuff off about this.
Okay. I really can't see why such things constitute as "birthing strong warriors" but let us go with it.
Kinda stupid (and forced) but stupid things does happens.

Still, babies that are three times larger than humans? Like they are 18 feet tall or something? Or do you mean three times larger than human babies at birth? Still, they are orcs. They are often portrayed to be many times larger than humans. Unless your orcs here are basically humans (that are more muscular) just with green skin.

So we go with it being a burden. Birthing is kinda dangerous even to regular humans especially without modern medicinal techniques so this is still quite reasonable.
What? They are wariors and they are given blessings too. Are they strong warriors but are terrible at fighting deer or hogs or buffaloes? If they can fight, then they can hunt. There is no difference between the two except for the purpose.
Cannibalism is actually not a bad idea.
Afterwards the child would need a source for relief due to rapid sexual maturity, and the female holds no use to their tribe as they cannot bear a child...
What? Males can't bear a child too.
soooo they let the child use the female as relief.
Why not regular females? There would be more babies too.
Hmm . . . these is kinda okay to me specially considering that orcs as very aggressive species
Any questions?
This is kinda a bad setup. So a female can only have one child if male (because they will kill each other) or two children if females. If we keep the ration of birthing boy vs girl even then a female have an average rate of 1.5. This is way bellow replacement rate, especially considering that they have a high mortality rate. Their population would quickly decline until they disappear.

And there would be lots of females compared to male since, you know, only one male to two females per birth. This would make the raping their mother tradition rather stupid. There are lots of females for their sexual release and those females would have their own sexual frustration too.

Overall, the cannibalism aspect is the only one that makes some sort of sense.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
This kinda reminds me of Urotsukidoji or any retro hentai when gore hentai was a thing before, and I would say that I might relished on that one, but there's a possibility that most readers or me would drop it out when the concept within your story becomes unreasonable, and it will turn it into a mere shock value... in my opinion.

As Ral mentioned previously, most of your ideas don't make sense, but I see that the cannibalism might intrigue me.

I know it's kinda dark and gory, but try something that is meaningful. Your application is a visual horror, so your story might be a sole shocking theme, and readers won't like that at all.

Ral

They aren’t good at hunting because they are a bit slow in the brain, so they fail to comprehend trapping in general. Gathering, ah- again, orcs aren’t the brightest bunch so they have difficulties discerning between edible and inedible/poisonous plants.
This is kinda stupid. If this is true, then all the enemies (like humans) have to do is poison the supplies (and themselves, probably) before they go against orcs. Since they are so stupid as to not recognize poison, they are easy to poison.
But this doesn’t mean they cannot hunt or gather. They’re just bad at it, and no one would bother to teach them since it’s viewed as better to kill them on sight. Their patron god isn’t going to do shit about it since it’s not their problem.
If they strong warriors, then they can hunt effectively. Creatures, like humans, use various techniques because they don't actually have the advantage to just run up a bull and fight it to death. An orc, who is supposed to be blessed to be powerful warriors, could just run up a boar or bull or even bears and just bludgeon them to death.
Since they fail horridly at agriculture the foodstuffs they acquired from pillaging is about all they get, so then when their rations begin to run low, the orcs would just move on to the next target for rations and women.
Agriculture actually kinda useful to support a large population like towns or cities. Tribes don't require farming to sustain themselves. I mean, humans do exist before the advent of agriculture and we survive mostly from hunting and fishing with gathering to the side.

Food only becomes a great issue for tribes if they live is a place where natural resources are scarce.
As for their ‘high energy usage’, they’re constantly trying to prove who is the strongest and become the tribe’s chieftain. In addition, the chieftain gets the obvious benefits of more rations and breeding priority.
Resulting to high mortality rate. These species should not have lasted at all. They will be all gone in a few decades.
So, being the idiots that they are, the orcs would rather be the one with the most benefits by dragging down their comrades than work together for the benefit of the tribe. Though, they aren’t stupid enough to sabotage their own tribe when the stored food begins to dwindle.
And this kinda don't sound like it would not make for a good story. Is this a story that are full of stupid characters that are horrible to each other?

Last edited:

Polarize4777

At the end of the day, you are the author, so you do you and explore to your heart's content whether it lead to failure or success. Just remember that there is always something to learn after each attempt. :D Good luck and God Speed!!

Nahrenne

Any questions?
As I said before, I don't see how any species/race would last with such restrictions.
I'm surprised the species/race hadn't died out already, since the population would continually deplete with this kind of setup.
It defeats the whole point of reproduction: to continue the species through stronger generations.

What happens if the twins are a boy and a girl?
The boy is more likely to be stronger, so the girl would end up dying.
So...you'd end up with less females.
Then there's the thing of females unable to reproduce after giving birth once - which seems counter to the whole idea of propagating the species/race.
Then there's the whole thing with them becoming an adult within a few days of being born?
Even birds need a few weeks to even longer to become fully fledged adults.
The pain from growing up so fast would be astronomical.

It almost seems like this patron god of theirs just wanted to wipe out their race instead.
'-'

MrTiemos

@Ral let me answer in order.
@Nahrenne this applies to your questions too

Twins birthing strong warriors is in part the patron god being a dick, and another part because they couldn’t be bothered to give a proper blessing to the orcs. ‘The more orcs that are born will mean that strong warriors are more likely to be born’ is the gist of it.

Three times larger than humans upon birth. This is because even when in the womb, they are affected by the aforementioned rapid physical development.

They can FIGHT them, but hunting is about CATCHING. Prey will run, and orcs aren’t fast enough to catch most of them nor smart enough to use traps.

Regular females? As in female orcs? Nope! Patron god again! ‘Strong warriors’ means only males are born. Hence the (curse).

Females who birth orcs will have two male children EVERY TIME; as stated above there are no female orcs anymore.

-
-Spoiler from here on-
-

Of course the same thing is asked by the races within the story: “Why can’t we be rid of the orcs!!?” and that is because of dungeons. Orcs are ‘made’ in dungeons, and one of the few that can leave. A group that leaves at the same time will become an orc tribe on the ‘surface’.
Food? Nothing made in dungeons need to eat while within the dungeon. But once they leave that benefit is lost, and they cannot re-enter the dungeon.

MrTiemos

At the end of the day, you are the author, so you do you and explore to your heart's content whether it lead to failure or success. Just remember that there is always something to learn after each attempt. :D Good luck and God Speed!!
Is that... SUPPORT!? How rare! Thank you!

Nahrenne

@Ral let me answer in order.
@Nahrenne this applies to your questions too

Twins birthing strong warriors is in part the patron god being a dick, and another part because they couldn’t be bothered to give a proper blessing to the orcs. ‘The more orcs that are born will mean that strong warriors are more likely to be born’ is the gist of it.

Three times larger than humans upon birth. This is because even when in the womb, they are affected by the aforementioned rapid physical development.

They can FIGHT them, but hunting is about CATCHING. Prey will run, and orcs aren’t fast enough to catch most of them nor smart enough to use traps.

Regular females? As in female orcs? Nope! Patron god again! ‘Strong warriors’ means only males are born. Hence the (curse).

Females who birth orcs will have two male children EVERY TIME; as stated above there are no female orcs anymore.

-
-Spoiler from here on-
-

Of course the same thing is asked by the races within the story: “Why can’t we be rid of the orcs!!?” and that is because of dungeons. Orcs are ‘made’ in dungeons, and one of the few that can leave. A group that leaves at the same time will become an orc tribe on the ‘surface’.
Food? Nothing made in dungeons need to eat while within the dungeon. But once they leave that benefit is lost, and they cannot re-enter the dungeon.
In short, I think not many people would enjoy reading a story about such a flawed race/species.
At least, I don't want to.