School Ruckus - A Mafia Game [Completed - Town Win]

Aaqil

Cookies!
Relaxation will get those brain juices flowing, :blob_cookie:
Plus those who are not involved in something see things others did not, :p :blob_sir: :blob_cookie:
Cover yourself in a blanket and watch the people talk,
aaqilBlanket2.png

:blob_cookie:

Plus1

Okay, so only Aaqil, Green and Rua have yet to vote. If we want the triple tie, we need each of them to vote for one of the three ppl with votes on them.

They could also all vote for a completely different 4th person, but that would be quite a bit harder.

Plus1

Good thing is, even if we fail at the triple tie (4/4/4) and get something like a 4/4/3/1, it's still tied, meaning no deaths

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
/vote macha

To use my vote. If conditional is in place, I'll change my vote when someone hits 4 (to tie again)

Hasty

VOTE LIST DAY 1
  1. Plus1 - Aaqil
  2. Anon2021 - Green
  3. Erys - Green
  4. Jailbreak571 - Green
  5. Aaqil
  6. Mellohwa - Agentt
  7. Macha - Agentt
  8. Oreo - Agentt
  9. Agentt - Aaqil
  10. GreenHexagon - Macha
  11. Rua
  12. Silbern - Aaqil
~~~~~~~~~
Agentt - 3
Green - 3
Aaqil - 3
Macha - 1
~~~~~~~~~
[TIMER]

Rua

Ello, I'll starting catching up from now, ugh. How did ya all manage to reach near 20 pages #_#
Is there anyone among us till now who hasn't been impersonating an inanimate object?

Rua

Wait, everyone's a PR, there won't be many students, :blob_hmm_two:

Greetings School beings, :blob_cookie:
Ola~
Many students? ^^ So you think there be might be students? I'm an inanimate object by the way. Very curious as to if that was a random mention or a slip? :O

Aaqil

Cookies!
Ola~
Many students? ^^ So you think there be might be students? I'm an inanimate object by the way. Very curious as to if that was a random mention or a slip? :O
I said it cause I thought there might be a teacher or two, :p
Maybe even a bully, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Rua

What do people think about a mass role claim?
!!!!??? Not even a single day has passed, bruh. Idk if the scum's know all the power roles or not, but mass claiming at D1 is just giving the victory to the scums.

Ahhhh, I want Mocha

Rua

Mmm,

Here's a question.
How do you guys feel about D1 lynch?

Cuz...we would basically allow mafia to kill one of us for free then.
Like, yeah sure, there is higher chance for us to lynch a town, but atleast that gives us more information to work with.

If we opt for a no lynch, them mafia kills someone and we are back on square one on D2.

I can understand why this would be bad, which is why I am asking,
What do you feel about it?
I would prefer lynching. But, as for the target. Idk, till now. All of the posts till now have been non-AI. ._.

Please do not dwell on past traumas when answering me. Ties are what we want now, not the opposite... hehe
And why is that so? hehe, just asking~
Is you asking for ties, just for D1 or do you plan to keep the same thought all throughout the game? ^^
I for one, do not have any intention of a tie. But I can roll with it on D1, only on D1.