School Ruckus - A Mafia Game [Completed - Town Win]

Agentt

Thighs
!!!!??? Not even a single day has passed, bruh. Idk if the scum's know all the power roles or not, but mass claiming at D1 is just giving the victory to the scums.

Ahhhh, I want Mocha
Mass roll claim is not that bad a strategy.

Since we all have unique roles, we can all just role claim and whoever refuses to can be killed.

The only problem here is that we would be in a disadvantage if mafia decides to fake claim.

For example, if we do mass claim and a mafia says he is rubber. Then the question would arise if Plus1 or that person is mafia. If he succeeds in convincing people to lynch Plus1, we would be in a disadvantage even when we know who one member of mafia is.

I would say that till the time we haven't confirmed the size of mafia, we shouldn't role claim much then.

Rua

That is actually lovely!

Mmm, should we two discuss who we should use our powers on?

Because honestly they aren't that useful to town, so even if mafia kills us, it wouldn't be that big loss for town.
You know, I prolly know your role. I remember it under the neutral alignment. But, since there are no neutrals in this game. Your role claiming doesn't really give any idea about your alignment.

And @Plus1 what do you mean by the same thing as Agent? IS the flavour same, or are your roles the same?

Agentt

Thighs
And @Plus1 what do you mean by the same thing as Agent? IS the flavour same, or are your roles the same?
Oh, that whole confusion is sort out now. Plus1 just called me a brother so i thought that meant we had the same role.

Rua

I'm a glass, left alone, on the table, forgotten by my owner. She NTR'd me, she had another glass, Can you believe it? She abandoned me for another type of glasses!
Figures. You were prolly too old for her. I mean look at that long ass white beard.

Rua

Mmm, it might be that it's same name, different roles shenanigans?

Because
1. If i were mafia, i would have no reason to role claim.
2. If +1 was mafia, he would have no reason to start lying this early in the game.
Two same PR's with that role is ehhhhhhh

Let's say you both have the same role, but your guys are surely from two different factions. And regarding your second statement, why not? There be someone out there who might do that for shits and giggles. So you can't really rule out the possibilities of a mafia lying this early

Rua

orz, at this point I'm just talking to myself. I"ll be back within a few hours. Feel free to quote/ping me

Plus1

I would prefer lynching. But, as for the target. Idk, till now. All of the posts till now have been non-AI. ._.

And why is that so? hehe, just asking~
Is you asking for ties, just for D1 or do you plan to keep the same thought all throughout the game? ^^
I for one, do not have any intention of a tie. But I can roll with it on D1, only on D1.
I only want to tie for now, since we have no evidence.

As for the trauma thing... did you scroll through the ending on our last Mafia game? If you do, you'll get it.

Plus1

Can you please explain? >_<
So basically, Agentt misunderstood and made a whole deal abt it. I never claimed to have the same role, or same role name, or anything

Plus1

In fact, and sorry if I sound salty (I am), but all this pointless discussion is giving the Mafia the perfect excuse to stand by the sidelines and not attract any suspicious

Macha

Not a Klutz
In fact, and sorry if I sound salty (I am), but all this pointless discussion is giving the Mafia the perfect excuse to stand by the sidelines and not attract any suspicious
You mean to cover themselves in a blanket and watch the people talk?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@Agentt
The problem with lynching on day one is that we're more likely to lynch an innocent over a Mafia. So instead of just giving Mafia a potential free kill (which PR role can negate in some games) we're 7/10 likely to kill an innocent. Not to mention we might even kill a PR role.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Besides, if anyone tries to "break the tie" and kill someone, we'll know that person is most likely mafia.

Agentt

Thighs
Oh, and i just remembered. I peomised @Macha to tell my role.

My role allows me to hide behind a person a night. If that person is targeted with any ability, I will know that.

The reason this is almost useless is that it doesn't gimme any names, it just tells me, "A was visited by a doctor" and stuff.