School Ruckus - A Mafia Game [Completed - Town Win]

Agentt

Thighs
Besides, I doubt the dead person who died even knows why they were killed. The death message is usually just a "you are dead"

Agentt

Thighs
So, first of all, who do you guys sus the most?
It's fine if it based on gut feelings.

Like for me, a list of least sus to most sus would be
Agentt
Erys
Oreo
*Everyone else*
Rua and Silbern, mainly because I haven't seen much of them.

Speaking if which, @jailbreak, you are very quiet this game, i expected more simping towards aaqil or something

Agentt

Thighs
Same with @Aaqil actually, you are even quieter than usual, like have you even talked with anyone here other than me?

Agentt

Thighs

Agentt
Erys
Oreo
*Everyone else*

Speaking if which, @jailbreak, you are very quiet this game, i expected more simping towards aaqil or something
@Jailbreak571

Agentt

Thighs
Mellohwa is also quiet but she isn't the type to be quiet when she is mafia, so I assume she is busy

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Agentt
Erys
Oreo
*Everyone else*

Internet problems and something about an another game that I am currently grinding.

Plus1

Agentt
Erys
Oreo
*Everyone else*

…I always distrust those who speak the least, which is not always accurate. No concrete suspicions yet, but you are pretty much clear for me Agentt, along with a couple others. I’ll give some more thoughts in a few hours.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Same with @Aaqil actually, you are even quieter than usual, like have you even talked with anyone here other than me?
Talking on the forums on a tablet is really annoying, :p
My grandmother fainted and fractured her head, so I’m stuck here with this being my only access to the internet, :p :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
If you use your power (during nights only) by start of next day you can know whether 1 mafia was present during the previous day's top wagon. 1 shot
Ah wait, this makes it sound like anyone can be in the wagon, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
Top wagon means the person with the most votes at day end(a.k.a the person who was lynched during day phase)
Ah, so Macha would just receive information 24 hours before we do, :blob_cookie:

Silbern

First of all, could someone explain to me how macha's role told her Oreo is town yesterday?
I believe she is an informed on the top of being a wagon. Only the wagon part are revealed when she flip because the other aren't public information.

Silbern

Top wagon means the person with the most votes at day end(a.k.a the person who was lynched during day phase)
Everyone has to vote to avoid a warning and ties lead to no lynch so I believe this PR isn't useful when everyone votes are tied 3/3/3/3.

Silbern

Let's see here.

Macha (a confirmed town) cleared Oreo.

Plus1 cleared Agentt.
Agentt cleared Mellohwa.

I shall now clear myself and Rua. Why? Powerful PR roles tends to stay quiet.