Scribble Hub Mythos

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I thought I'd be fun to tack on to the lore here, so why not describe a favorite scribble hub user as a mythical beast.

However the catch is the next poster has to guess who you are describing, whether you want it to be easy or not is up to you.

I'll start:

Its scales were like that of snake which matched is strangely long body which had strange merger between serpentine and canine features given it rather slim body and long, and strong digitigrade legs with pronounced claws.

It had a strong, proud face that looked similarly to a mixture between that of a wolf and a rattlesnake, with its heat pits above its nose and it had oddly human-like eyes that resembled the color of storm clouds, it also had twin frills at the top of its head that ran to the base of its long neck.

Its color was immaculate with the upper half being a brilliant sea green color that goes to slow gradient to a sky blue on its underside.

And despite its lack of wings it still manages to fly, looking similarly to that of jade comet in the night sky

You can often find this creature darting amongst ancient tombs or lost libraries filled with secrets or, if you your lucky, it will invite you into its humble abode above the clouds to talk about holy texts or other wonderful written works.

This pious and calm creature is know to be jolly and kind to most visitors, but be careful it does tend to be inclined to purge those that have malicious machinations with its venomous bite or acid colored flame.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
-a Wonderful Amazing Generous Description™️
It couldn't be me. 🐲
Here I go:
A Giant flying fish that sings stories about men falling in love with eachother.
I guess @gogo7966, though it could also be @tiaf
Those are the only fish i know of.

Lore:
It appeared as a fruit, maybe a vegetable, perhaps an overgrown berry.
But there was something about it that was sinister.

In it's history it had given the first the knowledge of good and evil and had put many princesses asleep.

Throughout the ages it had become possesed, toxic even, but never uninvited.

And it has always stayed tempting...

Ever so tempting...

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Lore:
It appeared as a fruit, maybe a vegetable, perhaps an overgrown berry.
But there was something about it that was sinister.

In it's history it had given the first the knowledge of good and evil and had put many princesses asleep.

Throughout the ages it had become possesed, toxic even, but never uninvited.

And it has always stayed tempting...

Ever so tempting...
Let me guess, it should be @T.K._Paradox

Aight, my turn. Lore:

> Gay

D

Deleted member 113259

Seems the chain has ended here. So I'll start a new one.
A being of chaos that questions its own existence. It could be a dragon or a guy who commissions.
Any shape any being in any instance, whatever it is, it tries to cause mischief.
Its true form has never been known, all we know is it has gold untold.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Just a scribble hub user you admire or like.
Admire... Like... Oh. EMOTIONS. Ah. yes. I have heard of these. Hmmm... for example, when you prefer to eat one thing instead of another thing. I get it now. Well, I'm getting on in years. As a male, I don't think I've had a single feeling besides hungry, but I can take a stab at this, go outside my comfort zone, as it were.

Hmmm... well, boobs are nice, so that narrows it down.
I like my humor like I like my coffee. Black and bitter.

Ah. @K5Rakitan.

Mythical beast... Myth-ical... beast. Hrmmm...

Appearing with a centaur-like body, The K5Rakitan has the upper torso of a woman upon the lower half of a lion, with webbed hind feet like a duck. Overall she is a sandy blond color, not unlike a savanna expanse during a low sunrise, with golden fur and eyes to match. The hair from her head is quite long as it cannot be cut by any known means, so he must constantly brush it with a comb that was carved out of a large oyster shell that she tastefully garnished with pearls.

In nature, she can be found in turbulent river waters that are deep enough to hide the majority of her body. She does, however, enjoy lurking in still pools that branch off her watery territory where she can brush her hair and let it float around her in impossibly long strands, thus surrounding her in a nimbus of golden-brown hair.

She rarely interacts with visitors, however, she can be bribed with the corks from wine bottles that she collects. Reports vary whether or not she drinks wine, but offering at least one cork stopper is enough to convince her to at least listen to your proposition.

She is known to help locals along the river if given a sufficiently large bribe, which typically involves food of some sort, but reports vary dramatically. She has tilled fields, prepared nurseries, and in one instance built an entire bridge, however, whatever the project may be, no matter how big or small, it is always "almost" completed, but never entirely. Something that takes an hour will take an entire night and something that takes a month will still only take a night, but in the end, part of the task will be left unfinished as the first rays of dawn's light break over the horizon. There are no exceptions to this rule. She will never finish the project and any attempt to force her to do so will only result in violence. However, you usually can finish it up in less than five minutes on your own, so most people don't care.

Contrary to the evidence gathered, the river she can be found in is her territory, but not her home. She dwells on the other side of light. If daylight touches her hair, it causes a rainbow to burst forth into existence, whereupon she disappears back to her otherworldly realm of photonic existence. For this reason, the @K5Rakitan can only be physically encountered at night but does have an internet connection so you can just DM her directly. People have speculated that maybe she could remain present during the day if she covered her hair, but no one has put this to the test.

To find her, one should follow rumors from locals to determine which river she has currently claimed. To locate her, you must stalk suspected waterways late at night during the full moon. She can often be heard singing softly while listening to wind chimes that are made up of odd bits of metal found in the river and corks suspended on strands of her hair. It is suspected that the strands of hair are collected from her comb, which seems to be the only known way to actually get any hair off her head.