Recommendations Seducing the Father/Mother

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
You know those stories where the MC is thrown over by her crappy fiancé, so she decides to marry his father instead? Or where the MC is transported into a novel prior to the story beginning, and has to marry/seduce the male lead's father?

I'm looking for any story along that kind of vein.
(Note: Don't want somebody getting pursued just because they have a baby. That's not what this is about.
This is also not about seducing your own parent.)

The main character has to be a woman, but I don't mind if the story is BG or GL. Just no BL.

(Edit: I'll clarify this a little and say that "stealing" the male lead's parent is pretty key here. It doesn't matter if he's been born yet or has had interactions with the MC, it just has to be his daddy/mummy.

In addition to torturing the male lead by becoming his stepmother, writing him out of existence by replacing his other parent has its own charms, you know?

Seducing just anybody's parent doesn't have the same vibe to it. And, once again, I don't want incest or seducing your own step parent.)

Last edited:

anything by taiyaki basically

also this one

hadn't seen or heard much of the rest, it's pretty rare thing, though i'm kinda lazy to dig out the gems.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress

anything by taiyaki basically

also this one

hadn't seen or heard much of the rest, it's pretty rare thing, though i'm kinda lazy to dig out the gems.

I think that first one is actual incest?

Sorry for being a pleb but what is a BG

Boy x Girl. Hetero, basically.

fegurail

This one maybe ?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
This one maybe ?

Not quite right either, sorry. The target is wrong.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Chunky name, I know. But this is the episodical type book, where there are separate arcs in different worlds with different people (mostly different. The romantic interest is usually the same person.) in different situations.

I haven't read very far and I don't remember much, but I believe the first arc has what you want. I thought it was funny when she introduced herself to the dude who dumped her as his stepmother. Again, it's only for the first arc and only has a half conclusion (ends the world but not the story) so proceed with caution.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Chunky name, I know. But this is the episodical type book, where there are separate arcs in different worlds with different people (mostly different. The romantic interest is usually the same person.) in different situations.

I haven't read very far and I don't remember much, but I believe the first arc has what you want. I thought it was funny when she introduced herself to the dude who dumped her as his stepmother. Again, it's only for the first arc and only has a half conclusion (ends the world but not the story) so proceed with caution.

Thank you~! I'll just take the first arc and leave it, then.