Self Pat on the Back

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
I know this will be lost in the sea of forum threats but I wanted to pat myself on the back for reaching over 80 thousand views between here and Royal Road. Even crazier is the fact I now have several Patreons giving me money for the chaos that oozes from my mind. I don't really know what to say beyond the fact I'm quite shocked and very grateful. At no point did I ever imagine things turning out as they have. I know it's not the most impressive but... well it just makes me happy.

Redemit

EldritchPotato

WHO IS THREATENING YOU?
I don’t mean to tread into your territory if this universe is already yours for consumption.

Really my biggest problem is trying use a keyboard with tentacles. Though I wouldn’t not consider such a pathetic peice of plastic a threat. It is really hard to hit the keys though.
*pat pat*

Very well done! Bleh-bleh, bleh.
Eldritch abominations are known for their love of head pats. You adeptness in our ways is noted, your majesty.

if you do get peckish I wouldn’t recommend you risk it. Vampires always want to know what we taste like. The answer… surprisingly good but with serious consequences.
1697371094498.gif

EldritchPotato

Tis true.

Mostly because most of us don't have heads, so we desire that which we cannot have.
I am honestly impressed you've found a way to type on a keyboard. I have a hard enough time with my tentacles but you don't even have physical form.