SH Forum Class Picture (SH Forum Lore #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

From the commissioner: Thank you, Tony and Alverost for all you guys do, for creating ScribbleHub, and allowing us to make friends despite being so far away from each other.

Class Picture (100 px).jpg

@Tony @Alverost @Paul_Tromba @Anon2023 @georgelee5786 @Assurbanipal_II @greyblob @AliceShiki @Lloyd @T.K._Paradox @SailusGebel @Ilikewaterkusa @CupcakeNinja @K5Rakitan @Nahrenne @BenJepheneT @Lorelliad @Cipiteca396 @TrashyHuman @gaylolis @NotaNuffian @RepresentingEnvy @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian @Jemini @CadmarLegend
@tiaf

As an illustrator, I wanted to add more denizens (with the commissioner's permission). However, the workspace I have won't fit additional characters, hence I also removed myself. We wanted to send a message of gratitude, anyway (the commissioner and I).

Addendum: Please be kind to me. I tried my best to portray you guys as close as possible; though, because of internet anonymity and privacy, I can only rely on your avatars, previous pics (that I saw on your profiles before), and my impression of you.

Addendum: I also would like to apologize if you think the delay for this piece is long. I've went through worst recently, I'm trying to fight back and recover (just got out of hospital, too). Drawing this piece is like a 'therapy' for me...though Tony in that illustration looks like he had enough dealing with our sh*ts (it is intended). lol

Any case, hope you guys have a good day! I'll be going to bed for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 54065

Jemini's face is too hard for you. Admit it.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Rule 87 of the SH forums: You do not disprove anyone.