SH Forum Class Picture (SH Forum Lore #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
From the commissioner: Thank you, Tony and Alverost for all you guys do, for creating ScribbleHub, and allowing us to make friends despite being so far away from each other.

View attachment 18889

@Tony @Alverost @Paul_Tromba @Anon2023 @georgelee5786 @Assurbanipal_II @greyblob @AliceShiki @Lloyd @T.K._Paradox @SailusGebel @Ilikewaterkusa @CupcakeNinja @K5Rakitan @Nahrenne @BenJepheneT @Lorelliad @Cipiteca396 @TrashyHuman @gaylolis @NotaNuffian @RepresentingEnvy @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian @Jemini @CadmarLegend
@tiaf

As an illustrator, I wanted to add more denizens (with the commissioner's permission). However, the workspace I have won't fit additional characters, hence I also removed myself. We wanted to send a message of gratitude, anyway (the commissioner and I).

Addendum: Please be kind to me. I tried my best to portray you guys as close as possible; though, because of internet anonymity and privacy, I can only rely on your avatars, previous pics (that I saw on your profiles before), and my impression of you.

Addendum: I also would like to apologize if you think the delay for this piece is long. I've went through worst recently, I'm trying to fight back and recover (just got out of hospital, too). Drawing this piece is like a 'therapy' for me...though Tony in that illustration looks like he had enough dealing with our sh*ts (it is intended). lol

Any case, hope you guys have a good day! I'll be going to bed for now.
This looks great! Thank you for the hard work! ^^)/
I learned this from @AliceShiki who makes up her own rules to how she should behave. She is a certified politician.
Eh? I don't make up rules for my behavior? I just have my own set of morals and all that.

I just explain it to people when they ask. Those aren't rules. Just the things that guide my everyday behavior~

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Eh? I don't make up rules for my behavior? I just have my own set of morals and all that.

I just explain it to people when they ask. Those aren't rules. Just the things that guide my everyday behavior~
There goes the spinning. Spin spin spin.

@Aaqil here
someone who can actually draw could do a btter job

Jemini

I am just learning this is a thing due to the fact I was tagged... and apparently I'm also in previous lore portraits.

Fun, I suppose I am honored. Also find it rather interesting how you chose to have me facing away, which I suppose fits due to the fact that I don't exactly live on the forums, just popping in from time to time when I see something I think is relevant to comment on.