"Share your shower thoughts about writing/reading" corner

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
You may also call it the Brain rot corner.

If you start writing a story, the full version is already available on the Library of Babel. Even if you go on hiatus, it's not your fault if your readers can't find the next chapter among the literally infinite amount of pages in there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Humanity is a fucked up species, we blame other for our mistakes. But we never see the real villain of our world, Mother Nature is the one who made us like this.

FluffyGura

Reading is like an escape from reality, it pull me into a world of wonder and adventure. Far away from the miserable and monotonous life I experience every day. It's basically a high for me haha.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh shit! My toddler learned how to unlock the bathroom door. Can I trust him to roam the house while I finish up, or is he going to kill himself? Do I have to get out now and restrain him in the highchair before I finish my shower? How much longer will it take me to finish up?

Last edited:

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Oh shit! My toddler learned how to unlock the bathroom door. Can I trust him to roam the house while I finish up, or is he going to kill himself? Do I have to get our now and restrain him in the highchair before I finish my shower? How much longer will it take me to finish up?
Hm.....i say follow him so i can see you out but i won't. Instead i'll join you in the shower, need someone to scrub your back ?

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Oh shit! My toddler learned how to unlock the bathroom door. Can I trust him to roam the house while I finish up, or is he going to kill himself? Do I have to get our now and restrain him in the highchair before I finish my shower? How much longer will it take me to finish up?
toss him in with you, double shower time

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I wonder if I did a self-insert protagonist with me as the main character. What would this shower scene look like?

I should have brought my computer into the shower. I come up with so many ideas in here that I definitely won't type out once I leave.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
toss him in with you, double shower time
That was working for a little while, but now he won't stay in there when I start the shower. Getting his hair washed is a struggle even though I've showed him how I wash my hair to keep water out of my eyes over a hundred times now. I have to hold the little squirming human with one hand while I wash his hair with the other.
Hm.....i say follow him so i can see you out but i won't. Instead i'll join you in the shower, need someone to scrub your back ?
I have a scrubber for that, but I might take someone up on that offer if they hired a trustworthy babysitter. I don't bother getting dressed immediately after a shower unless we have to be somewhere. Usually, I just don't put on clothes again until the morning because I'm breastfeeding and plan to continue until his milk teeth start falling out or until he weans himself.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Second shower thought:
Untagged surprise NTR is like sending a trojan virus at your reader's brain

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Humanity is a fucked up species, we blame other for our mistakes. But we never see the real villain of our world, Mother Nature is the one who made us like this.
So you're saying that the true, penultimate villain of a tragic story is the author? 0_0

Finally! An excuse to use all my torches and pitchforks!