Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_melt: My Stabby Stabby~ :blob_melt:
*lots of cuddles*
*lots of hugs*
*you are dealing with obviously a very happy Daikon*
:blob_melt: this timeline is great~
Ehehe~ More, nyaa~
:blob_aww: Your Stabbyness made soup for me? 🍲:blob_melt: *noms happily* delicious~
I am resting... kinda :sweat_smile: I'm working on a personal project, so it's not really working :blob_cookie:
Don’t push yourself too hard…

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Ehehe~ More, nyaa~
oke :blob_melt:
*wraps arms and tail around*
*pulls very very close*
*hug very tightly*
*provides cuddles of the highest quality you ever experienced*
:blob_melt:
Don’t push yourself too hard…
oke :blob_melt: I won't :blob_uwu: fooling around in Unreal Engine is fun tho, would recommend
...Guys, I think Shizuki is turning into an SCP :blob_blank:
She'll be fineeee ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ A little SCP activity never killed anyone ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

test 2 conclusion, pain is shared, but not affected another body.
test 3 conclusion, can do different task in same time, need time to adapt, it hurt, it hurt, it's burning.
another rune is found, named 2R as the second rune. Qqqqqqqqqqwqwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq {file corrupt}
another rune is found, named 2R as the second rune. When close to 1R it's glowing rapidly, and emit a dark energy, for now it's contained at different spaceship to be research further.
#27 and #28 is gone with it's backup report because an unknown explosion at the server contained the data near the temple, but this is the summary from those two report. #27 "the energy emitted from both of the runes are the same, both included an Eldritch energy and Protonaelenaiternasfardescoutherno Energy which I will called it by Protono. #28 "When 1R and 2R is close to each other the Eldritch energy leaking is increasing, and when using the 1R while the 2R close, there seems to be I lost control over my own body for few seconds, which thankfully my drones able to contain.
:blob_neutral:
Can't you steal someone to be your lab rat? Why are you doing this to yourself?
Thancc *takes the daikons and potatoes to babushka*
You're hungry?:blob_hide:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:blob_neutral:
Can't you steal someone to be your lab rat? Why are you doing this to yourself?
She wouldn't be a hero without a bit of selflessness and mild, unregulated expirements upon oneself.

Remember, there's only one difference between a good mad scientist and a bad mad scientist. A bad mad scientist turns others into unspeakable horrors, a good scientist turns themself into an unspeakable horror :blob_uwu: (and others too after making sure it works)
She'll be fineeee ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ A little SCP activity never killed anyone ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
The D-class in question:

She wouldn't be a hero without a bit of selflessness and mild, unregulated expirements upon oneself.

Remember, there's only one difference between a good mad scientist and a bad mad scientist. A bad mad scientist turns others into unspeakable horrors, a good scientist turns themself into an unspeakable horror :blob_uwu: (and others too after making sure it works)
:blob_neutral: :blob_neutral: :blob_neutral:
Shizuki should really think about turning to the dark side.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
You just gave me an idea for Seymour to perform experiments on zombie daikons :blob_evil:
:blob_neutral: Be gentle? Zombie Daikons for some reason really like all versions of Ssemouy, so there's that. Should be easy for Seymour to lure them in :blob_neutral:

E-eh?
I just want one Danny!
Oke, one Danny :blobthumbsup:
*both Dannys merge into one*
*cuddle cuddle*
Your Stabbyness is so precious :blob_melt: this Daikon was blessed to be a Symbiote to someone so amazing :blob_uwu:
*cuddle cuddle*

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oke, one Danny :blobthumbsup:
*both Dannys merge into one*
*cuddle cuddle*
Your Stabbyness is so precious :blob_melt: this Daikon was blessed to be a Symbiote to someone so amazing :blob_uwu:
*cuddle cuddle*
Ehehehe~
nya~
*cuddles back*
*starts falling asleep*

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
!
Woops. We accidentally started writing a reply, and before we knew it, it turned into over 2k words. it's actually advancing some plot, and we found a way to tie a LOT of storylines together for a bit of a climax before we get into the long promised "kill the mary sue-a-thon" and the death games. We've moved it into a separate document for safety's sake, and are well underway with it.

!
Woops. We accidentally started writing a reply, and before we knew it, it turned into over 2k words. it's actually advancing some plot, and we found a way to tie a LOT of storylines together for a bit of a climax before we get into the long promised "kill the mary sue-a-thon" and the death games. We've moved it into a separate document for safety's sake, and are well underway with it.
Based.