SHF High-school Fanfic

[lies! we quagmas of the future have seen the truth! do not listen, fox of the fluff!]
[us quagmas of the far future reporting back! do not listen to those guys, they know not of what they speak!]
[distant future quagmas here! LIES! THEY LIE! ALL OF THEM! they're being contr--]
[IGNORE THEM! we quagmas in the adjacent dimension about 37 degrees south of starboard of you are just fine. so are they. nothing to worry about!]
[hey! us quagmas from before the dawn of time are trying to nap here! knock it off!]
*five minutes ago quagma looks at you with their big, wet eyes. somehow, they're managing to roll them. the tired exasperation in them is obvious. you can tell that this is a frequent problem that they have.*
*a deep rumbling tone ripples through your mind. it's hard, strong. inevitable. like the grinding of gears or the final closing THUD of the gates of heaven. like the last dying spark of a once-great solar furnace, now nothing but cold embers.*

[quagma from the era of the end of existence here. you'll get it figured out. now get back to work, you slackers!]
[XIR YES XIR!]
*billions of octopi scatter, splitting and shrinking and spreading out to every corner of the school, as though they were nothing more than spores in the wind.*
:blob_hmm: More quagma = good.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
[lies! we quagmas of the future have seen the truth! do not listen, fox of the fluff!]
[us quagmas of the far future reporting back! do not listen to those guys, they know not of what they speak!]
[distant future quagmas here! LIES! THEY LIE! ALL OF THEM! they're being contr--]
[IGNORE THEM! we quagmas in the adjacent dimension about 37 degrees south of starboard of you are just fine. so are they. nothing to worry about!]
[hey! us quagmas from before the dawn of time are trying to nap here! knock it off!]
*five minutes ago quagma looks at you with their big, wet eyes. somehow, they're managing to roll them. the tired exasperation in them is obvious. you can tell that this is a frequent problem that they have.*
*a deep rumbling tone ripples through your mind. it's hard, strong. inevitable. like the grinding of gears or the final closing THUD of the gates of heaven. like the last dying spark of a one-great solar furnace, now nothing but cold embers.*

[quagma from the era of the end of existence here. you'll get it figured out. now get back to work, you slackers!]
[XIR YES XIR!]
*billions of octopi scatter, splitting and shrinking and spreading out to every corner of the school, as though they were nothing more than spores in the wind.*
Quagma fight! (°ロ°)
It wasn't me! I didn't do anything! :blob_shock:

Truth? Or Dare?
Truth. I'm too tired for dare

quagma

subatomic cephalopod

DannyTheDaikon

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
*The fox before you presents you with a deck of tarot cards and asks you the following question* Which 3 cards represent you (Past, Present and future) *and prompts you to draw*
*draws a card*
*it immediately becomes three cards, much to our chagrin*
*we throw them to the ground, and draw another. this one also triplicates itself.*
*frustrated, we draw card after card after card. whenever they are turned over to reveal the face, they triplicate. the pile of discarded cards below us triples in size rapidly*

[This game sucks! whatever card we draw keeps turning into all three options! is this normal? we do not think this game is designed with time travelers in mind...]

Bruh :blob_neutral: This isn't how truth works. I ain't playin' with you, Trickster :blob_pout:
Wise choice, danny of the daikon. Deal with us instead! We are much more upfront about our attempts to corrupt the youth of today!

Last edited:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
*Mildly disturbed by the chaos of Daikon, Quagma, and Fluffy Fox*
*Tries to focus back on programming in the laptop*
*Failed to compose feelings*

"SHUT UP"

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
*Exhale*

"Shizu, can you get your problem-solving skills to solve this? Or hey Midnight, can you help me with this?"

*Points to the problem at hand. (Page 1679)*

DannyTheDaikon

It was worth a shot at least, and i kinda wanted to see what would happen you're no fun :blob_pout:
:blob_evil:
Danny 1:0 Trickster Fox
:blob_uwu:
I am improving :blob_uwu:

*Mildly disturbed by the chaos of Daikon, Quagma, and Fluffy Fox*
*Tries to focus back on programming in the laptop*
*Failed to compose feelings*

"SHUT UP"
*Stabs laptop first*
*Then stabs Hopper*
Oh, and that code thingamajig? You had a typo~ :blob_evil:

MatchaChocolate69