SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
He draws a card.

Das a card of illusion, intuition and dreams :blob_evil_two: Generally it indicates that things aren't exactly as they appear (or people) and you should listen to your intuition to see what the reality is like :blob_evil_two: it can also mean that you are getting too anxious and feeling insecure :blob_hmm_two:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Das a card of illusion, intuition and dreams :blob_evil_two: Generally it indicates that things aren't exactly as they appear (or people) and you should listen to your intuition to see what the reality is like :blob_evil_two: it can also mean that you are getting too anxious and feeling insecure :blob_hmm_two:
Wow, that sounds like a sad card... :blob_pat_sad:

It's true, my Ane-san knows how to read tarot! 🤩Now I remember.
How many cards are drawn for a reading?

*draws another card*

DannyTheDaikon

Not really :blob_hmm_two: it's an advice card or a heads up card. It helps you understand the situation better :blob_evil_two:
Depends on the reading, but in general you can draw as many as you want :blob_evil_two: I'm guessing you're doing the 3 card reading Midnight proposed, then after this one more.
*draws another card*

You thought The Moon was bad and then drew the heartbreak card :sweat_smile: it symbolizes emotional difficulty and hardship. Disillusionment and misunderstandings :sweating_profusely:

One more :blob_uwu:

MatchaChocolate69

Not really :blob_hmm_two: it's an advice card or a heads up card. It helps you understand the situation better :blob_evil_two:
I see :blob_hmm:
Depends on the reading, but in general you can draw as many as you want :blob_evil_two: I'm guessing you're doing the 3 card reading Midnight proposed, then after this one more.
Let's go with what Midnight whispered then. Let's see what the three cards tell us.

You thought The Moon was bad and then drew the heartbreak card :sweat_smile: it symbolizes emotional difficulty and hardship. Disillusionment and misunderstandings :sweating_profusely:
It seems my luck is running out. My mood isn't the best, indeed.:blob_pat_sad:

Here it comes.

*draws another card*

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.

*draws another card*

Here's my card y'all

thatsalotofwords.jpeg

DannyTheDaikon

:blob_neutral: Why the f-
*hugs*
*gives water and potato salad*
Better! Thank you!
:sweating_profusely: I'm used to eating the problems away, but somewhere down the line I forgot I don't like bugs :blob_neutral:
I see :blob_hmm:

Let's go with what Midnight whispered then. Let's see what the three cards tell us.
I will write a full interpretation of all three together once I'm home in like 2 hours I guess :blob_uwu:
It seems my luck is running out. My mood isn't the best, indeed.:blob_pat_sad:
:blob_reach: :blob_pat_sad::blob_uwu: everything is going to be okay
Here it comes.

*draws another card*

:blob_neutral: you weren't lying about that luck. It really is running out.
This card generally represents an unpleasant change of circumstances. It can mean break ups, money loss or trouble at work. In general I'd advise to be a bit careful with money in the nearby future :sweat_smile:

I'm gonna interpret all of them at home, because typing on phone sucks :blob_popcorn_two:
Yes, you are indeed a joke.

MatchaChocolate69

:blob_reach: :blob_pat_sad::blob_uwu: everything is going to be okay
Thank you, Ane-san. Your loving hug already makes me feel better.
:blob_uwu:
:blob_neutral: you weren't lying about that luck. It really is running out.
This card generally represents an unpleasant change of circumstances. It can mean break ups, money loss or trouble at work. In general I'd advise to be a bit careful with money in the nearby future :sweat_smile:
In my country, the tax burden is so high that the end of June is considered the point when you stop working for the state and start working to pay your own expenses. But that's an optimistic view because it's even worse. I f*cking hate taxes.
I am very careful with money, but unfortunately, it never seems to be enough. I can't complain too much in that regard, but I have to remain vigilant.
As for break-ups... I won't comment. I'll wait for your interpretation.

Better! Thank you!
:sweating_profusely: I'm used to eating the problems away, but somewhere down the line I forgot I don't like bugs :blob_neutral:
They say it will be our diet of the future. I can see the nutritional potential, but frankly, they only evoke disgust in me.🤢

I have RETURNED!!!!
@DannyTheDaikon need cuddles gib
Wellcome back.

You see, I would respond to you in detail, but it would be pointless at this point.
I don't like talking needlessly to someone who wouldn't listen or doesn't yet have the means to do so.
Know that I don't hate you. There's just a lot of life separating us.

*crickets chirping*
Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm sorry, I felt the need to scream. :blob_pat_sad:

DannyTheDaikon

Okay, I'm home again. Showered away 50y.o dust and my head is temporarily able to think about something else than floors and walls. Time for the ultimate reading.

The reading was regarding your past, present and future.
Your draws were:

The Moon - past
Three of Swords - present
Five of Pentacles - future

My interpretation of cards in this spread would be:
You used to be under the influence of an illusion. You thought things different from how they actually were and you were somewhat controlled by this situation, as it was affecting your emotions and perception of yourself. Then, however, came moment where you saw past the mirage and saw things for what they are.

This is causing you distress, you can feel lonely, unhappy and depressed. You feel like you lost something or that you were betrayed. Despite this unpleasant feelings though, you are finally able to see clearly and be better informed and prepared for future.

There are some hardships waiting for you, having to deal with some turmoil in your life, be it money or relationships. It will be only temporary, however. Whatever struggles await you, they won't last forever and eventually they will all pass. You have people around you that you can rely on and they will be there to help you, when you reach out.
Thank you, Ane-san. Your loving hug already makes me feel better.
:blob_uwu:
Then I give a couple more :blob_reach:
In my country, the tax burden is so high that the end of June is considered the point when you stop working for the state and start working to pay your own expenses. But that's an optimistic view because it's even worse. I f*cking hate taxes.
I am very careful with money, but unfortunately, it never seems to be enough. I can't complain too much in that regard, but I have to remain vigilant.
As for break-ups... I won't comment. I'll wait for your interpretation.
Taxes are evil. When I was a teenager I didn't realize just how bad it was until I got my first job and had almost half of my pisspoor salary eaten away on garbage taxes :blob_upset:
They say it will be our diet of the future. I can see the nutritional potential, but frankly, they only evoke disgust in me.🤢
If in the future bug are the only thing to eat then I will fucking starve. I can't. I can't deal with them alive and most certainly can't think about eating them 🤢

MatchaChocolate69

The reading was regarding your past, present and future.
Your draws were:

The Moon - past
Three of Swords - present
Five of Pentacles - future
I Like Your Funny Words, Magic Woman!
I'm impressed, Ane-san. 🤩You're really cool, you almost seem like a powerful wizard reading fate. I should definitely draw inspiration from this. Tarot cards have always fascinated me, but I didn't think such intricate readings could be done with them.

My interpretation of cards in this spread would be:
You used to be under the influence of an illusion. You thought things different from how they actually were and you were somewhat controlled by this situation, as it was affecting your emotions and perception of yourself. Then, however, came moment where you saw past the mirage and saw things for what they are.
It doesn't sound very good. The hardest part is having to contextualize it in your own life. There's doubt, but I'll take it more as a suggestion than the actual reality of things. Despite everything, it brings inspiration for writing.:blob_hmm_two:

This is causing you distress, you can feel lonely, unhappy and depressed. You feel like you lost something or that you were betrayed. Despite this unpleasant feelings though, you are finally able to see clearly and be better informed and prepared for future.
I won't deny that I've been feeling these emotions lately, apart from betrayal. These are strong feelings that shouldn't be suppressed or denied. They are defense mechanisms, and as you said, they will help me face the future. I will feed on them and their creative power.

There are some hardships waiting for you, having to deal with some turmoil in your life, be it money or relationships. It will be only temporary, however. Whatever struggles await you, they won't last forever and eventually they will all pass. You have people around you that you can rely on and they will be there to help you, when you reach out.
:blob_hmm_two:
The struggle never ends. However, there is hope at the end of the battles that await me.
This alone is enough for me to keep fighting. I will rely on you all to persevere. :blob_reach:

Then I give a couple more :blob_reach:
:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:
I need more!
Taxes are evil. When I was a teenager I didn't realize just how bad it was until I got my first job and had almost half of my pisspoor salary eaten away on garbage taxes :blob_upset:
I understand very well. :blob_no: One day I will move to a tax haven in the tropics, and I swear I will find a way to leech off the state to which I have paid all these taxes!:blob_thor:

If in the future bug are the only thing to eat then I will fucking starve. I can't. I can't deal with them alive and most certainly can't think about eating them 🤢
Same.:blob_cringe:
I hope I never find myself in a situation where I am forced to eat insects to survive.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
*crickets chirping*
or cicadas screaming. same thing, really.
bugs aren't too bad. most of em just taste like the seasonings you put on em. crickets and mealworms are kinda flavorless if you cook em properly. not gonna eat any bugs bigger than that, though. if it takes more than one bite to get rid of it, it's out of our comfort league.
fair. it's not our choice of food, either. we've at least tried it though, out of curiosity, if nothing else. /ooc
[understandable, have a nice day.]
*pats you on head*
*another quagma begins preparing salmon with wild rice and lemon risotto.*
*implements and ingredients held in tentacles, wreathed in spectral flames poured forth from the quantum realm. the manifestations of OUR will upon Reality herself, the probabilities of their existence shifting to match OUR desires.*

[what veggies would you like to have with dinner today, daikon of the danny?]
The reading was/is/willbe regarding your past, present and future.
Your draws were/are/willhavebeen:
[Past: Ace of Cups
Present: The Tower
Future: Ten of Cups]
Results:

This three-card spread tells a story of emotional beginnings, upheaval, and eventual fulfillment. The Ace of Cups in the past suggests that a significant emotional or creative beginning set the stage for where you are now. The Tower in the present indicates that you are in the midst of a challenging but transformative period. Despite the current chaos, the Ten of Cups in the future promises a harmonious and fulfilling resolution. The journey from emotional renewal, through upheaval, to ultimate happiness suggests that the challenges you face now are necessary steps towards a more joyful and balanced future.

I should definitely draw inspiration from this.
[We'd be lying if we said we didn't draw some inspiration from our own draw.]