SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Noticed the 'Clubs' tag. Does this refer to organizations or does this imply that there are people wielding literal clubs in the class?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I became an urban legend at the camp I work at. It started with me going for walks in the woods every night. Eventually, some campers and Counselors started talking about seeing a shadowy figure roaming the woods and how it would disappear and reappear at random. Because one of my friends knew it was me, they decided to make a joke about it being "the nightwalker," a ghost that roams the property in search of it's body. Since it came from a counselor who had been there for years, most of the kids believed it and for the past 3 years, it gets spread around the campfire by past campers and Counselors alike. I still keep up with my night walks through the woods in the spring, summer, and autumn so kids keep seeing me and spreading the legend. I kind of feel like Ray L. Wallace.
I just realized that this may add to my character in the fanfic

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I like to think that there’s just a massive four story tall dragon sitting in the classroom.

Human enough? So do you have three eyes then? Or an extra arm? I think that’s human enough…

You forgot the part where we’re married.

Can I eat you as a daikon? I like the pickled ones.

The windows are the exits.

I’m on the ceiling too! (I guess technically you’re in it but whatever)

Awesome. We have to get it on trending as an ad for the forums.

Fun. Can I write a self introduction for my character?

In fact, @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian I think weighs a few tons. No offense.
Don't worry, my size is malleable.

Also, I added my picture to my seat message.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I was the first to vote and I voted Rhaps.

Redemit

No! Please, no!