SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Yes, I'm a sentient daikon. I'm small but agile and if cornered I will unleash my true form of the Harbinger of Chaos bestowed upon me by the All-Mother of Vegetables, so no eating Danny :blobspearpeek: :blob_pout:
Potential eldritch god 3.
Or, how about a yearbook-ish kinda thing that is written in-character? Followed by a comment by a member of staff (neutral descriptions)
That would too be good and easy to update if yearly yearbooks are made.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
What If I cook you well done first?
You would have to catch me first. You are big and slow, Mr. Dragon Prince. I'm small, hard to detect and agile. You would have a better luck if you just burned us all to a crisp :blob_ghost:

Potential eldritch god 3.
I'm evolving so fast... I remember when I was still a small baby root :blob_teary:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
@Corty I added some images for my character, the ones with the "shadow spirit" is in case this story goes to fantasy (isn't it's already the case?), to represent the sloth power I written there.
Choose the image you prefer to use, I don't mind any.

Voidiris

oh no the chuunibyous are multiplying
chuunibyous is just the name for people that are under delusions of grandeur, so you are calling a person mentally ill if you use that word, a madman said once "Disease is in the eye of the beholder" and he is completely right.

Voidiris

Well, too bad. If I was voted class president I would donate more money to the wellbeing of everyone in class, but alas, no one will vote for me.
You would really do that? Wow I'm definetly going to vote you never in my existence.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Well, too bad. If I was voted class president I would donate more money to the wellbeing of everyone in class, but alas, no one will vote for me.
I am a duck, your bribery won't work on me (unless if it's a strange bread)