SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@MatchaChocolate69 I need to confirm something, are you good at math?
Uh... If I were good at math, I probably wouldn't be writing but rather designing space rockets for Elon-sama. But if you need it for your chapter, it's fine by me, we can make it canonical. :s_wink:
@Corty
Here are my pictures because dm's somehow don't function.

Human form:
View attachment 24534
Eldritch form:
View attachment 24535

"So, you'd be a girl?" I ask the abyss into which I was sinking with just a glance before.
"If you like, I can be whatever you want," she replies with a mischievous smile.
"Yes, I definitely like you like this."
I have the feeling that I've become the prey of a ravenous horror, a bottomless pit.

Chair: Pick for me
Name: MidnightFox
Info: A combination of A Fallen Angel and Kitsune that's also a Hacker for some reason, don't ask since it was a result of 3 timelines merging into one entity. Also is En-chan younger sister. Please no Sexual content related to this character
Wow, how many sisters do you have, @RepresentingEnvy En-chan?
I wanna write a combat scene in the classroom fr tho... Anyone want to give me their abilities, weapon and stuff so I can pull this off? cus i've seen some of y'all got mad stats and I'd need two to punch each other, I was going tto write myself but that's bias af I'm just gonna thanos snap.
Chocolate Control:
Matcha can create chocolate out of thin air, shaping it into any form, such as swords, spears, or shields. He can also create demonic chocolate wings for himself. This chocolate becomes as hard as steel upon contact. Instead of causing injuries, it dangerously raises the victim's blood sugar levels. Matcha believes his chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect, making people fall in love with him, but this only happens if the person eating it is already interested in him. Otherwise, the effect is unpredictable.

Monster Language Comprehension:
Matcha has the ability to understand what monsters, horrors and demons say. Interestingly, he can't understand @ElliePorter , even though she might fall into this category.

(Presumed) Irresistible Charm:
Matcha believes he possesses this ability, but it's actually just a figment of his imagination. He thinks no woman can resist his charm and every man wants to be his subordinate.

Villain Charisma:
Matcha can attract low-level followers, considered as expendable pawns or "cannon fodder."

Cringe Resistance:
Being an embodiment of cringe himself, Matcha has developed a significant resistance to the most acute embarrassments, managing to endure situations that would be unbearable for others.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Wtf so you shooting me in a mexican stand off after a failed drug deal wouldn't be hilariously out of character? Damn I need to up my cringe fanfic game
This is why I wear armor, bullets just bounces right off ;)

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Chocolate Control:
Matcha can create chocolate out of thin air, shaping it into any form, such as swords, spears, or shields. He can also create demonic chocolate wings for himself. This chocolate becomes as hard as steel upon contact. Instead of causing injuries, it dangerously raises the victim's blood sugar levels. Matcha believes his chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect, making people fall in love with him, but this only happens if the person eating it is already interested in him. Otherwise, the effect is unpredictable.

Matcha has the ability to understand what monsters, horrors and demons say. Interestingly, he can't understand @ElliePorter , even though she might fall into this category.

Matcha believes he possesses this ability, but it's actually just a figment of his imagination. He thinks no woman can resist his charm and every man wants to be his subordinate.

Villain Charisma:
Matcha can attract low-level followers, considered as expendable pawns or "cannon fodder."

Cringe Resistance:
Being an embodiment of cringe himself, Matcha has developed a significant resistance to the most acute embarrassments, managing to endure situations that would be unbearable for others.
Wondrous

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
"So, you'd be a girl?" I ask the abyss into which I was sinking with just a glance before.
"If you like, I can be whatever you want," she replies with a mischievous smile.
"Yes, I definitely like you like this."
I have the feeling that I've become the prey of a ravenous horror, a bottomless pit.
You finally noticed.
Oh you don't know?
Aren't delusions wonderful!
*Iris was charmed by your ability (to deceive yourself.)*

Redemit

*pat pat* here have a cookies
I will help you reset by intenstly pluging and pulling my cord inside you

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Have you seen those stubby little legs? They weren't meant for running :blob_no:

Fortunately not all hope is lost yet as I have the power of bullshit and anime on my side.
and alcohol :blobthumbsup:
Well you could just immortalize yourself in the views of others but I guess that functions too.