MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Last edited:

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Normal:

Excited duck:-

Placement:-
The cage bside the Black board(previously)
The cage behind sleds( at present) (attempts to seal the duck by sleds have failed)

Name: Supreme Quack Albus of Dadarictus family.
(simply called Quack by many and Albus by those who know about his family)

Race:- Duck(presumably)

Role:- class mascot or pet (considers Aaqil as a rival)

Items:-
1.a necklace which translates his quacks into human language.

Additional info:-
1. Is a silly and benign creature normally but when it gets excited with bread It becomes strong, stonger than the obstacle between it and it's bread , and if it is not able to obtain the bread it might transform into something which will make the headmaster angry.
Side note :- when the duck is heavily excited it starts talking in posh British english
2. Class Mascot or pet which likes being pet.
3. Doesn't like being treated as a pet/inferior/belittled for being smol .
4.Gets into silly fights for bread (yea I'm looking at you sven) or for his duckies honour.
5.Has a secret stash of bread and money shared with those who are very nice to him .
6. Will share some his secret stash for special bread. (Can also store stuff temporarily for bread)
7. Will compete intensely with cookie cat for attention.
8. He Can grant 3 magical wishes for a strange or mysterious bread , these wishes will be like a monkey's paw.
9.make him anything you wish if the stuff in the spoiler is too detailed , just don't make him be romantically or sechually be interested or something of that sort.

Last edited:

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
Chair 20
Name: Ria
Info: The new transfer student. Looks mostly human, reddish-pink hair, 5'8", except for a single black wing sprouting out of her right shoulder blade. Really doesn't know many people and is still trying to find her way. Has a lot of social anxiety, and is pretty bookish. Finds class a bit easy for her tastes.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Chair 20
Name: Ria
Info: The new transfer student. Looks mostly human, reddish-pink hair, 5'8", except for a single black wing sprouting out of her right shoulder blade. Really doesn't know many people and is still trying to find her way. Has a lot of social anxiety, and is pretty bookish. Finds class a bit easy for her tastes.
Hello, what do you think about having a bad life? (joke)

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I.D:-

Chair:22 or The cage beside the Balck board

Name: Supreme Quack Albus of the Dadarictus family .
(simply called Quack by many and Albus by those who know about his family)

Race:- ئ̶̛̲͈̮͍͔͐̋̃͐̂̉ۆ̵͚͙͙̼̊ف̸̧̗̟̞͐̀̓ی̴̘̰̘̗͈̽س̶͖̼̠̦̙̬̗̄̍̃͋͋ن̶͇̹̫͙̲̂̈́͑͆́̾͜ا̸̪̥̠̒̋̀̎̆͗͘ر̴͖̖̂̀̓̚̚͝ۆ̴̤͕̦͖͐̑͆̏̅̕ب̷̼͓̪̠̖͖̲̀͠ی̶̡͇͕̘̼̈́̍ Duck

Role:- class mascot or pet

Info:- make me anything you wish if the stuff in the spoiler is too detailed , just don't make me be romantically be interested or something of that sort .
1. acts silly , normally
2.wacky sense of humour
3. Class Mascot or pet which likes being pet
4. Doesn't like being treated as a pet/inferior/belittled for being smol .
5.Gets into silly fights for bread (yea I'm looking at you sven) or for his duckies honour.
6. Secretly runs a buisness ( rumours, papers, snacks and etc)
7. Has a secret stash of bread and money shared with only the principal (Tony) or those who are very nice to him .
8. always tells the truth( can lie by omission ) 9.can grant magical wishes for a price (like monkeys paw) to select few who meet his criteria (no one knows his criteria).
10. Will become a temporary become a familiar for the price of a Mysterious bread or special bread.
@Corty The duck accepted the cage! We have that fighting scene for the bread!

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Speaking of fanfics, I remember there's a person on SHF who had the ice cream pfp from Gumball... That's the epitomy of fanfiction, where is he or her, must reserve a seat.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I misread things, thought every single person who took a slot would write. My reading comprehension is truly dead @_@

Chair: 10
Name: SsemouyOnan
Info: I'll be a background character anyways, though I'd prefer if I was a minion of the the bully/villain cliche

My condolences to the author/s that'll be writing this btw, y'all have a clusterfuck to take care of

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Chair: 32
Name: Nahrenne
Info: Sometimes bakes/cooks food and hands it out to fellow classmates. Likes reading. Likes console games. Likes A2.

(^-^)

X
Joke interaction: “Your cuisine is so colorful!!!” the poppet shrieks happily. She bows down before the nervously sweating Nahrenne, whose lips curl up and down, and even curlicue, in confusion. After all, she didn’t even use dyes for these croissants.
Monotony stuffs her mouth to the brim with flaky, warm pastry, gives a surprisingly nice hug, and blitzes off to blabber to someone else.
Nahrenne looks at her tray, completely cleared off with a combination of amusement and exasperation. She shakes her head, only to hear an odd rustling of paper as something dislodges from behind her ear.
It’s a 20$ bill. The eye on the pyramid she could’ve sworn just winked at her.
Edit: on the plaster brick walls, the poppet stuck a poster on the wall: Puppet Inc. establishes a professional correspondence with @Dr.Quack in landmark moment!

Last edited:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Chair 17
Name: Ellie
Info: Hall Monitor (as per @Corty). Anyone, I see outside the classroom will be subject to a "never seen" tax and that's 75% of your lunch money. Don't want to pay it? Get back inside the classroom. :blobspearpeek:.

I'm also 5'8, has long red twintails, crimson eyes and a beautiful gyaru brat (I added the brat part just in case. Any of you object 😭) dresses formally and has a very sharp eyesight like a falcon.

Last edited:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Chair: 3
Name: Azmiran Myrian
Info: Head of the "Dragons for Jesus" Club
Searching for dragoness
Secretly a prince
My size is malleable
Don't let people ride me because of jokes about a certain specific toy company

wants things to be well done
Adding everyone to my hoard, Closet Yandere
elemental breath powers (fire for purging intrusive thoughts, electricity to charge people energetically or encouragement, frost for people to cool it, others?)
Companion of Representing Envy (I don't call her by her name, normally as "Companion")
Kobold servants at my convenience.

00010-Azmiran Myrian the Prince.png

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Didn't expect it to be this popular, I can barely keep up, which is nice :blob_cookie:
Well, I’ve finalized my previous post
Chair 31
Name: Anon
Race: Non-Delusional human.
Info: Mysterious guy who talks too much. Sells lots of things, the rich kid. Always gets straight A’s. Teacher lets me get away with stuff due to donations to the school.

Restrictions: No BL, no GB.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Chair 17
Name: Ellie
Info: Hall Monitor (as per @Corty). Anyone, I see outside the classroom will be pegged without mercy :blobspearpeek:. I'm also 5'8, has long red twintails, crimson eyes and a resident beautiful gyaru brat (I added the brat part just in case. Any of you object 😭) dresses formally and has a very sharp eyesight like a falcon.
O_o